Are you obsessed with something or someone? That one thing you just can't stop thinking about. Tell me about it

Are you obsessed with something or someone? That one thing you just can't stop thinking about. Tell me about it.

Attached: 1567115184133.png (664x900, 529K)

I'm obsessed about the idea of going on a date with a girl. No one specific, just some girl. I keep playing out different date scenarios and potential conversations in my head. I think it's my way of preparing for when I eventually try since I've never been on a date and wouldn't want to fuck it up.

It's honestly so easy. Just ask a girl that's close to your looksmatch to lunch or something. Dating gets easier with practice so don't stress out about spilling the spaghetti. You're going to do it and that's okay, so does everyone else.

my ex... gonna call him tonight but there's like a 1% chance he picks up

The problem is that I don't know anyone IRL and don't have many opportunities to meet someone. I'd have to meet them on some dating site and the idea of that opening conversation stresses me out too.

Tinder dates are great for building your social skills. Pay the premium and swipe on everyone. Filter them after you get the matches. Just chat them up and the ones you really want to go for get straight to the point. You're going to think that you have no idea what to say because you don't. You need to learn what to say through trial and error.

It isn't your fault that you're so uncomfortable with this. You should have learned it all ages ago but your parents didn't develop your social skills effectively when they should have.

I want to be physicality healthy and like since I was born. it sucks so much being sick, like I get to watch my parents burn to death, but I would have preferred not to be made sick my whole life.

>gonna call him tonight but there's like a 1% chance he picks up

fag

>fag
i'm a girl (female)

fembots don't exist, weak bait

I guess that would be a good option. Idk though, I'm put off by the idea of just fucking some Tinder slut. I'm more interested in a serious relationship.

originolly bonbibonkers

That's why I didn't like Tinder. Too vapid

How are you going to know what you want in a relationship without spending time with women? How will you know how to treat them? I'm not telling you to do everything you can to fuck, I'm telling you to get practice in dating. That's what you need and it's what you want.

I wouldnt say I am obsessed but I cry everyday thinking about how much I miss my ex gf. We lived together for years she was my only friend. I keep thinking about all the memories we had together.

pic related, i like pale girls

Attached: kill me.jpg (960x1280, 159K)

>cry everyday
>best friend
>keep thinking about all the memories
same here, user. have you tried contacting her? if so what happened

She blocked me on everything as soon as she got another boyfriend she is now engaged to him even tho I asked her to marry me. Shitty thing is she left me over my job not paying enough all she cared about was how much I could give her but I still miss her which really fucking sucks

I guess you're right. Part of me sees practice dating as being too dishonest, but maybe that's what it's going to take.

I have certain thoughts consistently rolling around that concern me.
I have been in a romantic relationship for over year now. I love her so much, but every time I see another woman who I find more attractive, I spend the next few days going back and forth in my head on whether I should break it off because part of me would rather my girlfriend be as attractive as the other women I see.
I always stop myself from doing anything about it due to fear of loneliness, fear of hurting someone I care so much about...
Also chances are that these other attractive women I see likely have terrible personalities due to how they are treated by society.

Tfw no pale gf to smoke black and milds with

Who knows maybe you'll find someone worth you time while you're at it. They're human beings and their brains work like yours. You need to become comfortable enough to stop looking at them like puzzles and start looking at them like people. You aren't going to get there without doing it.

Who doesn't? Very cute. Her eyes remind me of younger Marilyn Manson.

I'm obsessed with 9 inch cock user. His cock is beautiful.

Attached: 1559462950575.gif (350x464, 301K)

Good advice on Jow Forums... keep surprising me user.

A beautiful girl i met off here. She blocked me and i know she thinks im pathetic and will never contact me again. Yet i keep checking my email.

I wish i didn't hate myself so much that I subconsciously self sabotage and make people i like start to hate me.

fuck i can't stop thinking about this one girl. i keep imagining some made up scenarios in my mind of her an me and cry at the thought that it will never come alive

I'm genuinely obsessed with my ex girlfriend. She broke up with me a few months ago but classes just started again and we share two of them together. I still have feelings for her and sometimes it's all I can think about. I wish she didn't exist. If she didn't exist none of this would have happened

I'm just someone that was able to cut through the shroud and realize what life is really like. I had stunted social skills and developed them by using them. There aren't any secrets or tricks. Almost everything about stuff like hypergamy and sexual deviancy is bullshit. Just live your life and you'll get better at it.

I have the same type of problem user. You have to learn to sell yourself and present the best parts of your work and personality. It seems fake at first but eventually it becomes your default and the best parts of you start bleeding into the rest.

At least, that's my theory, I'm still a boring, self-hating piece of shit. Can someone try it out and let me know if it works?

I used to look at women like that, but not anymore. My problem is that I'm not good at opening up or talking to people in general. I've gotten better at the talking part over the past year, but I'm still not great at it.

If it wasn't her it would have been someone else. That's like a drunk driver arguing that the pedestrian shouldn't have been crossing the road. It's on you and your obsessive mentality. Either work on fixing it or find something else to obsess about.

t. finds something else to obsess about

I'm depressed over a girl, just like the rest of the bots ITT.

I had a huge crush on her for months. I saw her every Sunday. Eventually it got too painful to keep it inside so I told her. She said she liked me too but that she was too busy with school.

I still see her most weeks. I'll never move on...

The school thing must have been an excuse and she's only talking to me as a friend out of pity. She was probably disgusted by the idea of dating me.

Feet and ass

Attached: image.jpg (913x1064, 201K)

You should really hold onto what you have now trust me I used to think like that sometimes but ever since my ex left I have not even been able to talk to another girl much less even desire to be with one. I guess im just insanely depressed I lost the girl I wanted to marry

Im obsessed with my super feminine male gf who has the softest voice and never produced a drop of testosterone in their lives due to a hormone disorder

wow I'm sorry, at least she actually seems like a shitty shallow person. my breakup was my fault entirely and it makes me feel a lot worse. think I'm also blocked on everything too, I get ignored anyways

honestly not even gay at that point

Yeah in retrospect she was pretty shallow but that dose not take away how much I loved her. She was not always shallow either she kinda became that. We were together for over a decade we grew up together and lived with each other she changed a lot towards the end but I still really love who she was when I first met her. I have not been the same since she left it has been almost a year and everyday I feel dead inside. Sorry about your situation tho user sounds just as shitty a broken heart is honestly something I would not wish on anyone

The person you're obsessed with doesn't exist. If it makes it any easier think of her as dead.

How was it your fault? You don't have to answer obviously, just wondering if it was only your fault from your perspective

To be completely honest I think the thought of her being dead would be much easier to accept at least then I would romanticize every aspect of our relationship. I still love her very much but part of me absolutely hates her for how bad she hurt me. For how quickly she moved on and for using me. At least when someone dies you only remember the good things.

i ended it just because i thought i had lost feelings, so yeah, i can't even be mad about it

i hope you manage to move on user. it really doesn't feel fair that you still feel that way after a year

Why do feelings have to be so goddamn confusing

Thanks user I do not think I will Ill probably die alone I cant even bring myself to talk to another girl I get too depressed and the thought of investing years into someone and getting my heart stepped on again pretty much has me not wanting to pursue anything.

You already know, 7 months with him

Attached: e43089aedf3ef441329825a5c72efdd4.jpg (960x640, 44K)

my thoughts exactly, it doesnt feel gay

I feel exactly this way. Spend another three years just to get my heart broken? No thanks, I'll kill myself at 25 instead.

I'm also bisexual so you probably shouldn't take advice on what's gay or not from me

>never produced a drop of testosterone in their lives due to a hormone disorder
Is it even a male at that point? Don't boys only develop penises because of the testosterone?

you seem like a very nice person. I understand and I'm really thinking of staying single if I can't get my ex back (very low probability)... I wish you can at least find contentment on your own

I tried to an hero over it but was too much of a coward

Knowledge, mostly the thing you shouldn't have

their penis is only around an inch long

cannot stop thinking about MDMA, promised myself I wouldnt do it until 2020 but its frickin hard
what do

Kind of still find myself thinking about an ex gf. I hate that I think about her. If she were to show up I'd probably not pay her any attention. If she were to contact me I'd ignore it. But I just wish she'd do it anyways I don't know what's the matter with me. I want her to want me I guess, that's the way our relationship was. I want that again. It'll never happen though she knows better now and it's eating me inside, I guess.

I've almost started hoping I get the courage to really do it someday soon. I feel like it would make my life better (it'd be gone lol) but getting up the nerve is too hard

Why are you willing to do it in 2020 and not now

I think you need some testosterone to have one at all, though. Source: It was on House once.

Have not found it yet I honestly just want the depression to end at least when I had her I felt like I had a purpose Yeah I bitched out tried to stand on the train tracks but ended up moving the last second. Felt kinda ok about wanting to live for like a month but the idea of me being better off dead has came back up.

i dont really know how the science works but they have never taken any hormone medicine or products and have natural breasts and make as much estrogen as a bio girl

There's this thing I was psychotically obsessed with for three months back in early to mid 2018 and which I thought had finally disappeared, but since Friday it's hit back with a vengeance: I'm obsessed with this idea of my sexuality and fearing that I'm a pedophile or that I'm sexually attracted to traps, and this involves raking my memory and dragging up moments throughout my life where I didn't realize shit (e.g. I didn't realize a girl in a picture was underage or that a "girl" was trans), and when I can't exactly remember what exactly occurred, I start tormenting myself over the worst possible scenarios and I have to figure out what exactly took place and if what I think took place is what really happened, and I have to deal with the consequences of that shit.

i think that's a form of ocd user
on the off chance you do get better i'd ask you don't kys, because you seem cool. i'd also kms if given the immediate option though so i don't blame you

Been thinking about what should I live for lately

Attached: tgKXHHaOwy8.jpg (1200x1047, 122K)

Yeah, I don't know either. Maybe his/her hormones only got really wonky around puberty, or maybe I'm just wrong.

Yes, it very much is OCD and I've been diagnosed with it. I probably should've said that; for some reason, this particular obsession just randomly kicked in again on Friday after months of being manageable. I mean, I'm on SSRIs and even now it does a pretty good job and just making me not really give a fuck about every random detail that could possibly trigger a response from me, but for some reason as I was getting off the bus on Friday, I seemed to relapse. A lot of the time the thought that "what if I were to start obsessively thinking about this again" is that causes this downward spiral. Either that or some kind of compounded stress that manifested itself.

i don't have ocd but i struggle with obsessive thinking and even that is awful. i have a friend with ocd who spends like hours in the bathroom decontaminating, looks awful. really sorry user i want you to know that you're alright though and you are not a pedo or gay

I've been thinking a lot about loneliness & being alone, especially in the romantic sense. I certainly don't want to be alone forever but for the past 6-7 years or so I haven't been able to get a foothold in a good mindset conducive to a relationship. I'm not even in a mindset fit for living. It isn't self hatred, just a lack of interest in the world around me combined with being consumed by fantasy. Constantly in my own head with these fantastic ideas and imagery that I can't and will never have. It's caused me to withdraw from the world almost completely. When I eventually live on my own I think I'm just going to die from inattentiveness to my own health/surroundings. Regardless of all of that I'm still lonely. I still crave companionship, affection both emotional and physical. I think it has to be on my own grounds? I don't like it when it's shoved upon me forcibly, it has to be something I accept. Anyway, I fantasize a lot about having a sanitized version of a regular relationship. Something that's simple and easy for me to acclimate to, that would leave both of us in a relatively comfortable state with one another. Something that's hard for me to fuck up. Not at all realistic but that's kind of the point. I spend most of my time either engrossed in some fantasy world or thinking about that.

Attached: 1545009486061.gif (500x375, 558K)

the girl I have a crush on. For the past like 8 years. Retarded I know, but cant help it.

i just want to hug him and sleep on his beautiful soft dummy thicc belly

Attached: 2db28f6d193fa3b2a9477d2ef4b2bd8b.jpg (489x750, 53K)

so who is this? orororog

this one person that brough so much joy to my life
she was everything i wanted from a partner. But im crazy and she is too and it didnt work out, i dont wanna whine anymore
she has been on my mind the almost the whole time i have known her and for that reason i miss this woman. I am glad that i appreciated the times we had together cause it still makes me smile
its not easy for me to come across people who would accept me with all my flaws and insecurities
i dont wanna think about her cause its not good for me, i miss her lots and we didnt treat each other well
maybe im just tired of being alone, but replacing someone this important is so wrong to me. My trust issues have gotten worse, but i will be a better person for both our sakes. I will always remember the lovely things she said to me, no one appreciated me before for who i was and this was truly special
its hard and i wish i could fix both our problems, at the end of the day i wanna see her happy but not the cost of my sadness

Attached: 20190702_230730.jpg (720x1000, 321K)

I DOUBT YOU COULD EVEN IMAGINE IT OP

THAT WHICH COMMANDED THE STARS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ELDEN RING

Attached: Elden-Ring-796x417.jpg (796x417, 38K)

i felt this way about my ex but he apparently didn't feel the same about replacing me.....

fucked myself over and imagined a life with a girl that probably won't ever speak to me again. I thought i forgot about her but apparently not. now im just gonna go ahead with my life and shoot myself in my car.

if you're gonna use a car, use the exhaust... less mess and higher success rate.

Although, don't kys, obvs

For the record I've done the exact same thing (imagined a life with a girl who doesn't like me, not suicide)

the girl isn't driving me to the point of suicide. more of the last straw on the camel kinda thing. just tired of it all user.

You sound so petty and passive-aggressive, replace him with me.

the people that i hold dear to me are irreplaceable and i could never think about replacing them, the though disgusts me
but everything else is irreplacable
memories are precious to me and im driven by emotion, sure someone else might come along but every person that i let in will leave an imprint

Attached: 1563231941782.png (833x1003, 542K)

Liljeep2000
Origionolio

I miss the person I thought my ex was. I loved an illusion, he was a pathological liar in the end. I am grieving for the person I thought I knew and loved, but I loathe the sociopathic monster he turned out to be. We were happy together and laughed all the time, but it never meant anything to him. If he had been true to me I would have loved him until the end of time. But he is incapable of love. Casual cheap sex and drugs are the only things that make him feel anything.