I've been lifting for years and every so often I'll get the urge to engage in what I call "the hobby"...

I've been lifting for years and every so often I'll get the urge to engage in what I call "the hobby". It usually coincides with when I'm doing a cut. I'll start looking to find a woman who has low self esteem, is conventionally unattractive, or both. If she's unhappy in a relationship is a plus. Then I'll boost her ego and get her worked up sexually over time, until eventually I set up some "accidental situation" in which she sees me naked, or I'll hang out with them until we're alone and the moment is right. Then I fuck them, and make sure to leave them obsessed. Finger them, eat them out, give them a fucking that leaves them aching and sore. I make sure to keep them always thinking about sex any time we see each other, anytime we talk. They have to be obsessed. If they have a boyfriend, I start playing up how "naughty" it is that they sneak around to get fucked by me, if not I act like I'm falling for them. And when they inevitably say some version of "I can't believe you like me" I turn it around on them to make them think I think I'M the lucky one. This usually goes on for a couple of weeks to a month. Then...I ghost them. Don't return their calls or texts. If I run into them I act extremely cold, or disgusted. If they actually have the guts to call me out on any of it (they almost never do), I act like they're crazy. I sometimes eventually hear from one of their friends how depressed they are. It's hilarious. Sometimes I've taken my pranks a little further, but in general that's the hobby.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16_16-29-47.png (493x523, 164K)

I unintentionally would do this in my 20s. The difference is that I just generally lost interest and wouldn't even be assed about them whatsoever.
>tfw no woman can hold my attention for more than roughly a month
I'm broken.

>Jow Forums - incel fantasies
>Jow Forums - losers with commitment issues try to pass it off as chadism

Just post the muscle between your legs and go

What a nigger you are user.

>i eat out girls i dont find attractive
why

This. Sounds like he is scared of commitment or emotional intimacy.

Post hands or GTFO, scrote.

I hope this is real, lmao.

Attached: 1540813402266.jpg (250x223, 7K)

So what, you want a medal for picking on weak hearted women?
Fucking prick.

This.

>I have sex with ugly fat girls
>topkek, what a Chad, winning

Literally how is this something to be proud of? Porking fat ugly girls in 2019 is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I was the same way desu, I finally met my wife and I've been with her for a few years now. You just have to be lucky enough to stumble across a woman who has some merit other than the whole between her legs top jej

why do women visit this board

>You just have to be lucky enough to stumble across a woman who has some merit other than the whole between her legs top jej
I don't think it'll ever happen, but hopefully it does. I'm really not banking on it though.

Edgy emotionally broken faggots like this are literally the reason I am volcel.

>fit
>I'll start looking to find a woman who has low self esteem, is conventionally unattractive, or both.
>Then I'll boost her ego and get her worked up sexually over time, until eventually I set up some "accidental situation" in which she sees me naked, or I'll hang out with them until we're alone and the moment is right. Then I fuck them, and make sure to leave them obsessed. Finger them, eat them out, give them a fucking that leaves them aching and sore. I make sure to keep them always thinking about sex any time we see each other, anytime we talk. They have to be obsessed.
>And when they inevitably say some version of "I can't believe you like me" I turn it around on them to make them think I think I'M the lucky one.
I did exactly this and got a based Catholic gf with big tits and a nice ass instead of a petty MGTOW ego boost. She now drives 3 hours every other weekend to get my cawk. Why don't robots just do this? Literally the happiest I've ever been.

Attached: IMG_1774.jpg (592x443, 40K)

This could be used as a literal definition of a sociopath

That didn't happen.
Now shoot up a school.

Chaotic good

Chaotic evil

You sound like my ASPD ex, except I am not depressed about it because the dick was good and I still have that nice memory to look back on. Also it gave me a self esteem boost because he would get hard everytime he saw me.

Do you use discord?

I want to talk to you

Ill add you if you drop yours.

Because OP is a sociopath and you arent.

Any#4957

based. show them cheating sluts what's up.

Attached: 1562098524062.jpg (640x478, 61K)

First letter wasn't capital before. Fixed now

I've been honing my intellect for years and every so often I'll get the urge to engage in what I call "the hobby". It usually coincides with when I'm doing intensive studying. I'll start looking to find a person who is still in grade school, is mentally deficient, or both. If they're unconfident of their smarts is a plus. Then I'll boost their ego and get them worked up mentally over time, until eventually I set up some "accidental situation" in which they see me filling out a quiz, or I'll hang out with them until we're alone and the moment is right. Then I challenge them, and make sure to leave them feeling superior. Logic problems, heated debates, give them a contest that leaves their brain aching and sore. I make sure to keep them always thinking about intellect any time we see each other, anytime we talk. They have to be obsessed. If they have a tutor, I start playing up how "cerebral" it is that they sneak around to learn with me, if not I act like I'm losing to them. And when they inevitably say some version of "I can't believe you think I'm smart" I turn it around on them to make them think I think I'M the less cognizant one. This usually goes on for a couple of weeks to a month. Then...I ghost them. Don't return their calls or Trivia Crack invites. If I run into them I act extremely cold, or disgusted. If they actually have the guts to call me out on any of it (they almost never do), I act like they're too stupid to be speaking English. I sometimes eventually hear from their classmates or handlers how depressed they are. It's hilarious. Sometimes I've taken my pranks a little further, but in general that's the hobby

Attached: BEF9820B-934B-43C3-BAFC-9DFD6FDC443E.jpg (300x300, 18K)

dont think it clicked for me how pathetic op was until this post

Hey Dennis.

I am fucking dead originally

Attached: DRAMMAGED.jpg (260x194, 12K)

Doing the work of god if this is real op. Keep it up.

Same reasons women infest any sort of male dominated medias.
Attention, validation, and selfish curiosity.

Attached: 307AFF56-660B-4B43-A2FA-AFC347C62EE5.jpg (902x654, 66K)

As a certified MENSA member with dozens of published scientific papers I can confirm this is what a self affirmed successful genius does in his spare time

based post and based image

It's a Jugalo thing

Same, I simply don't give a fuck, never really did
Mfw if I finish college and get a stable job next year I can be a mortgage free landowner at ~25, retire before 30 at this rate

Attached: 1544544965013.jpg (800x533, 45K)

I have been cute and pretty for years and every so often I get the urge to engage in what I call the hobby. It usually coincides with when Chad is unavailable and I want attention from orbiters or feel like being a thot. I will start looking to find a man who has low self esteem, is conventionally unattractive, a robot, or all three. If he is unhappy or is a nice guy, that is a plus. Then I will boost his ego and get him worked up sexually over time, until eventually I set up some accidental situation in which he sees me naked, or I will hang out with them until we are alone and the moment is right. Then I tell him I will fuck him, and make sure to leave him obsessed. I will flirt, act like a cute little slut, give him a boner, give him blue balls until he is sore. I make sure to keep them always thinking about sex any time we see each other, anytime we talk. They have to be obsessed. If they have a oneitis, I start playing up how naughty it is that they sneak around to flirt me, if not I act like I am falling for them. And when they inevitably say some version of I cant believe you like me I turn it around on them to make them think I think IM the lucky one. This usually goes on for a couple of weeks to a month. Then...I ghost them. Dont return their calls or texts. If I run into them I act extremely cold, or disgusted. If they actually have the guts to call me out on any of it (they almost never do), I act like theyre pathetic, psycho, incels, or crazy. I sometimes eventually hear from one of their friends how depressed they are. Its hilarious. Sometimes I've taken my pranks a little further, but in general thats the hobby.

Attached: C5A03C71-8572-4642-B736-9051AAB1CA2E.jpg (720x1199, 118K)

nice fantasy virgin

Fuck off roasty/tranny

>scared of commitment
And yet those cunts are the ones hopping from man to man and even cheating with OP.

I got divorced at the age of 20, so I ended up doing a lot of this because no other girl could live up to the one I had married. Now I dont go outside except for work

Wrong, I'm engaged to a beautiful woman who I love.
I don't know why.

Another thing I did was, for a coworker who was a nice woman but so obese as to be physically revolting, I will occasionally do a striptease for her, or let her watch me jerk off.

SEETHING roasties. Go slit your wrists and whine on beckycafe.

Attached: 1567201945750.jpg (720x400, 36K)