Just HOW THE FUCKKK are we supposed to compete when every single girl has already experienced something like this????

just HOW THE FUCKKK are we supposed to compete when every single girl has already experienced something like this????

Attached: A8YJZRU.jpg (500x651, 81K)

please note:
is that way friend

By knowing how to use your normal sized dick.

I can make women cum in many ways and I have a normal sized dick.

you're just incompetent and can't accept that it's your fault nobody likes you.

>just HOW THE FUCKKK are we supposed to compete when every single girl has already experienced something like this????
I think my 9 inch pp is big enough for girls.

Attached: 1566574771014.jpg (1080x1080, 372K)

>Every single girl has experienced a 10 inch cock
What level of delusional are you?

Attached: 1568425199604.png (601x404, 176K)

Well that one is photoshopped...
But the average sex-having dick is probably 7+ inches, and your average roastie has slept with a few dozen guys, meaning at least a few above-average dicks in the 8-9 inch range.
I have asked probably hundreds of girls what their biggest dick has been (I like to compare), and the only ones who say 7 inches or below are the ones who have only had 0 or 1 boyfriends. And even the ones who have stayed loyal to their current boyfriend tend to let their mind wander when I show them my 10 incher.

drugs and alcohol my man
some girls out there still think that makes you cool.

I had sex two weeks ago with a girl. My pp is almost 9 inches and she said it was the biggest she has seen but the sex was so bad she did not count it as sex.

We don't. Dicklets like us are only there for the clean up and raising their children

Attached: 1497064817525.jpg (520x614, 165K)

>My 10 incher
You're full of shit dude

Average dick (even though i think it's on the smaller side)user here. I have never had any issue having sex and making women cum. I just put in the effort and learn how to use it. Most women come by the same """techniques""" so it's not a difficult learning curve at all

>no one in the entire world has a 10 inch penis
I bet you would immediately believe me if I said I had a 2 inch dick, which is just as rare.

>incels will believe this

I never said that, the odds are just extremely high and essentially against your testimony being credible beyond visual proof.

>>no one in the entire world has a 10 inch penis
You don't seem to understand statistics at all. There's at most some 10000 people (probably way less) browsing this board regularly, and a 10 in would be rarer than one in a million. So, yeah, you are full of shit.

I know for a fact that people have 10 inch penises because Peter Steele exists

prove it the original way

prove it instead of being a fag (you can't)

You know, three years ago I used to think the same. Now I realize that even though I'm ugly as shit some how some girls still like me.

Heh you can't trick me that easily, I know you just want to jerk off to my dick. Too bad, this one's all mine.

>Lol ur gay
Nice LARP fuckwad

Lies. White girls would never take mutilated penis.

Thats the weakest reason to not show a 10 incher I ever heard.

Having a small(er) dick isn't the problem OP. Most girls will settle for way less than a 6'2 chad with a six pack and a 10" dick, just look at all the couples you see around.
The problem is, whatever a girl might be looking for in a guy, you'll never be the one, because you're a robot.

I can see it. On a 6'8 guy, 10 inches looks a lot smaller proportionally. Bear in mind, his hands are fucking massive.

Attached: peter_steele_nude_027.jpg (697x1006, 101K)

Haha. Sure

2019 levels of reality