Money is literally the only thing that matters, especially if you got no friends...

Money is literally the only thing that matters, especially if you got no friends. Fuck me for the "follow your passion" meme. Life fucking sucks if you don't got the money to do what you want. If I atleast had friends to enjoy myself without money, but I don't even have that.

Attached: 1565966068296.jpg (657x467, 38K)

>If I atleast had friends to enjoy myself without money, but I don't even have that.
as you get older, even your friends would want nothing to do with you if you had no money. so, your point still remains.

yeah thankfully , i didnt follow my "passion" , i come from a poor family and money was always my top priority

Its worthless either way user. You would be lonely no matter what. when it comes to it, some people were just born to die alone

It really is terrible how things really are around the World. People don't give a shit about anything, other than money. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

welcome to a hell known as humanity user

>Fuck me for the "follow your passion" meme.
What was that passion that you followed?

Got a job as medical assistant. My original plan was to become a doctor, but that would take fucking 11 years at the very least. I already missed the point where my life should've peaked by then. Feels fucking pointless to live like a slave for 11 more years until I finally earn some money. No idea what to do now that I realized I don't really want to become a doctor anymore. Maybe scam people, doing shit like YouTube or Twitch, just finding a quick way to make good money.

Yes goy the only thing that matters is shekels. Work harder for your Jew master and pay more taxes keep yourself so busy with enslaving yourself to kike bankers and do not have children...

Attached: FBD31B3D-7DBE-48C0-ACAB-AE1C551B3C8E.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

But you are working in the hospital already?

In a doctor's office.

In a private clinic?

Yep, but the pay is still shit. 300 euros is literally all thats left of my paycheck after food, rent and so on. I already live and eat cheap as fuck btw.

But do you have the medicine degree? I suppose that in time you can be a doctor and earn more. What is your plan if you quit?

I'll have my medicine degree in 11 years. 3 years training as medical assistant, 1 year school and 7 years university.
>What is your plan if you quit?
Killing myself or doing literally anything for quick and good money, no matter how hard I have to work. If the money won't make me happy, I'll kill myself too.

But dude, why do you hate that job so much?

Because the pay is fucking shit and I need money to see if there's still a reason to live. I'll get money, travel around and try out all kinds of shit and if I still feel like shit after that I'll just off myself.

And how else would we break from the system? Anything that's not structured for us is a against the law. Taxes don't mean much if you truly make bank. Having children is overrated, expensive, and I'm not fit to have one.

Money won't make you happy.

1) Having a healthy mind.
2) Economic independence.
3) Having friends to hang out.
4) Having a girlfriend or some women to fuck here and there.
5) Having a good relationship with your family.
6) Being at peace with yourself, who you are and what you do.

That is what will make you happy. Not only money. Money without friends for example is worthless.

I will never have a healthy mind
I don't give a shit about economic independence
The only people I can befriend are fucking boring loser nerds who remind me of myself when I was an ignorant retard
I will never have a girlfriend and don't give shit about casual sex
I will never have a good relationship with my family because my mom is retarded and my was a violent piece of shit towards me and my mom before he left for good
I will never be at peace with myself because I'm a fucking failure

Money is literally the only hope left. I gave up on everything else.

How old are you, you must be like 20-25?

19yo, 20 in a few months.

Live a simple life do not feed the beast with your taxes it may not put a dent in your personal shekels but the system is corrupt and completely rotten. Have lots of kids enjoy your time with your family. You have been brainwashed into believing children are over rated and expensive. They are truly the only thing worth living for. Passing on your heritage and race is all you need in this life.

>muh jews muh race just have children and live in the woods
Get the fuck out of my thread you autistic moron

you remind me of myself. im working towards making money just so I can buy land and have a cattle farm to myself

Go suck off your kike bosses dick you jidf demoralizing heeb. Honestly you are disgusting pushing for more mindless consumerism. You at the very least have a Jewish mentality which must be corrected hopefully with fire.

Not everyone wants to hear you schizos talk about jews and race all the fucking time. Get the fuck out of my thread, take your pills and stay in your containment board.

You have a lot of time to change your way.

These are the advises that I give to you because some things that you said in the last post are similar to what have happened to me.

1) Leave those loser nerd friends. If you already think about them like you said in the last post, leave them. Or start searching for new friends and once you have more social friends that don't embarrass you and make you feel like a loser leave them.
2) Keep that doctor job. Right now you feel stressed because it takes many years to reach the position that you want but it is likely that if you leave this job without any other well thought alternative that you will end up working all your life in shitty jobs or without job. Focus in other things and think about your job as only a way to get the money to do the other things that you like. Don't try to make your job the center of your life because there few people that fill their life with their jobs.
3) Make things that you haven't done before like hanging out with new friends, partying a lot, taking drugs moderately, fucking some girls, etc. You are in that time where you can change and not end up with 30 years old with your loser friends and looking back and realizing that you wasted your youth.

you fuckin retards dont get it.
>money is worthless
god damn nigga let me kill myself on my yacht with a kilo of cocaine.
right now i can only kill myself by hanging myself with my FUCKING MCDONALDS BELT

Attached: 1536773274239s.jpg (250x224, 5K)

Hahaha haha 19 hahaha haha
Hahahhahahahahhahaha I literally can't stop laughing, Hahahhahahahahhahaha

No seriously fuck off this board normie cancer faggot kill yourself. Thus board is for 25+ people who never worked and not normie niggers like you, hahahahaga

Attached: Bpu0apw.png (672x635, 417K)

Fuck off kike your thread is disgusting just like you filthy rats

Attached: 7A12FBDF-E8E7-4FB0-BDCF-B5BD35F433F4.jpg (840x1175, 322K)

>Money won't make you happy.
Not the same user, but
>1) Having a healthy mind.
I won't argue against that.
>2) Economic independence.
More money = more freedom
>3) Having friends to hang out.
I don't get along with a lot of people. As pathetic as it sounds, I'd rather be by myself.
>4) Having a girlfriend or some women to fuck here and there.
I'll just jack off and feel a little less lonely afterwards.
>5) Having a good relationship with your family.
I wish this were the case. Being away from my family has been one of the best choice I've made in recent time.
>6) Being at peace with yourself, who you are and what you do.
I guess I'm at peace, but I'm not sure. I've always grown up with a grumpy attitude. Money has made my life less stressful, so there's that.