Why haven't you gotten yourself a cute tranny gf yet...

Why haven't you gotten yourself a cute tranny gf yet? They can satisfy you sexually just like a woman and you won't have to deal with the shitty women mindset.

Attached: llugoi3plwm31.jpg (2048x1536, 374K)

Cause attractive trannys are rare and any ones I flirt with think I'm a chaser and ghost me

No, you just have to deal with a shitty cock instead.

Cuz I wanna b cutie tranny gf

10/10 would pump semen into that butt desu

I am working on it, so please be patient!

trannies are often even worse and more mentally unstable than women are though

So the thing is I matched this rly hot trans on Tinder. We saw each other quite some time cause we live very near so i think this match leads to a hook up. I wanna fk her but i dont want to get accussed of being gay and im not gay. If she pulls out her dick i think it would turn me off. I mean she also looks very femininge with huge breast and nice trans face. You guys think i should meet her? I mean im also afraid that someone in my dorm will find out cause i likely to fk her in my room and then confrontating me and stuff, but she is rly hot Also is anything wrong when she pulls out her dick and i like it, im a bit afraid i will like it

Just suck her dick you fucking faggot.

Just do it, or you'll spend your life thinking about what could have been. It'll feel great and it's no one else's business what you do.

drink a beer or some alcohol and go for it dont be a faggot pussy

the shitty tranny mindset isn't a tradeoff

Ya guys i think im going for it, hope it feels great

Gay. Why are you even considering that, you raging homosexual?

Enjoy, brother! And seriously, if she pulls out her dick, go with it. Let her take the lead with that, she might want to ignore it or she might want to get it involved. You're just there to have some mutual fun and I'm sure you'll find something that works for both of you.

Fucking this.

I tried and bitches are a fucking headcase.

this. I tried to deal with their bullshit and only got burned in the end. It's not fun when you're dealing with a bpd tranny that wants to dominate after pretending to be a sub for almost a month

Why arent you one then?

Is that Kiernan Shipka?

Most trannies are absolutely subs, you either got unlucky or were too beta, remember in the end most trannies are beta bois that want to be dominated by a real man, if they saw you as their equal and wanted to fuck your bussy thats a bad sign

Cuz I can't find hormones, and I'm a late starter, and I wouldn't kno how to find someone to pound my boipussy before cuddling me to sleep every night

>you won't have to deal with the shitty women mindset.
trannys are already crazy to begin with and become more unstable as they take hormones
most are ugly and not passable
they age bad and depreciate rapidly. No surprise 40% commit suicide
Plus I'm autistic and can't talk to people so there's that

considering I was suicidal before I met them in the mental ward and was lonely and desperate as fuck, I guess you're right. It was a learning experience though. Only mommy milkers for me from now on.

1/500 look like this, the rest is garbage

>you won't have to deal with the shitty women mindset.
lolololololol
No, you're just dealling with a mentally ill trap that is taking hormones and is experiencing emotional swings it has never experienced before but lacks the experience to control them.

yeah, totally shitty mindset bro

Where are you that hormones are hard to find? you can try some herbs but they have a much lighter effect still beats nothing though. how late? that last one is a bit hard finding someone will be hard finding some people wont

>we're better than real girls
>except, you know, when we pull the exact same bullshit mind games and shit testing girls do just worse
traps are great as a fantasy but just not worth it in real life beyond a one night stand

Found the roastie whore living in bizarro world

I'm 29 and in NJ. I'd rather not talk to a doctor so herbs are like my only choice, but I've not had much effect from them. I also realize the last bit may be a pipe dream partially, but I'm sure I'll get pied a few times in my life. I just wish I knew I wanted it years ago.
Btw, anyone got sauce on the girl in op?

sure thing nigger go commit 40%

DO YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING EASY??!? AND DO YOU THINK THEY ARE MORE SANE THAN NORMAL WOMEN????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because they usually have unfriendly pretentious personalities and you cant connect with the actual good looking ones because they are so rare

What exactly is she wearing?

>Why haven't you gotten yourself a cute tranny gf yet?
they dont want me

Attached: 1565033587269.jpg (1200x1047, 133K)

>cute tranny gf
>cute
>gf

latex. best fetish honestly

Attached: 317.jpg (540x810, 73K)

I would love a tranny gf / fwb. I wouldn't even care if they didn't pass, so long as they were making an effort. Problem is, I'm a butt-ugly hermit NEET, and tranners are allowed to be picky with their partner because they are considered exotic.
If there are any desperate femboners here, T E X A S.

Attached: 1568416987879.png (220x616, 224K)

>im a bit afraid i will like it
Why the fuck would anyone be afraid of liking something
it feels good, period
why would you cuck yourself out of improving your life

This girl is the first one to really make me wanna go down and eat her. The pussy is mesmerizing and the clitty looks juicy. Bump for name

Ella Hollywood, right?

I'd just be happy having a chat with one of them, I'm pretty sure there's none in my area.

Tysm. I wish Ella wasn't so popular. Getting in contact will prob be impossible. I just wanna eat that pussy for hours...

Because I fucking cant. Whether they be gays, women, or trannies, none of them care for ugly dudes

Because I fuck pussy, try it sometime faggot.

You should try boipussy, faggot. Roasties are out of fashion.

traps aren't too bad as long as they pass

Attached: 49C69DC2-1770-4B57-8DAA-A2FFC5CA935A.jpg (869x1082, 202K)

>girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl for attention again
i don't careeeee

what's the story with this dyke? I follow her on twitter never knew she pretended to be a dude

she doesn't. i think she's just a dyke but some /b/tards are convinced she's a trap.