How do i get a loving teenage gf as a man in his late 20s

how do i get a loving teenage gf as a man in his late 20s

Attached: __kinomoto_sakura_and_li_xiaolang_cardcaptor_sakura_drawn_by_kanaoto_neiro__a9fd94c3a069a4b50e4d16b5 (500x740, 146K)

have a dick
have your own place with food in it
have transportation
thats pretty much it
teenage girls are the easiest

I'm 22, I have a car, I have a job, I have an apartment. What's next?

Good advice honestly, the only problem is keeping a woman in the long term.

yucky, we don't want you

check out the local highschool and ask the girls if they want some fuck

act like a boy her age, wear what they wear, listen to the music they listen to, eat the food they eat, talk like them, change your hair to look like the boys she likes, work out if they're fitter than you, do the things they do
you can get a gf if you be the boy she wants

find a girl who claims to have "daddy issues"

The same way you would attract girls your own age, by being tall, attractive and having your life in order.

A friend in work has been dating an 18 year old for most of this year and he is now 30, they met each other on Tinder.

When I was a teen I dated 2 guys 10+ years older than me, neither of them ever intended to date someone as young as me. First one didnt see it as anything abnormal, second guy felt guilty about it at first. Our interests happened to line up and lonely older men are easy to seduce even if they think of themselves as good and moral people who would never take advantage of some young and poetically mentally damaged piece of ass. As different as I was, I could never compete with the experiences, knowledge and mindset that these men brought to the table due to my age. Now that I'm closer to their age, I couldn't imagine dating some drooling teenager and don't know what they got out of it.
Why do you want a teenage gf OP?

because ive heard teenage girls are much more loving and into you than older girls

this sounds like bad advice

nooooo nonnonoo no

Attached: 444216713.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

she's not going to want to be with someone that acts like a geezer, she wants Chad(her age)

>When I was a teen I dated 2 guys 10+ years older than me
Where did you even meet them?

you can still be fun but not act like an old man

you wouldn't get any of the memes or nuances, you'd speak and act like a geezer, they would know you're not Chad
there's no escaping age
except dying

your personality does not need to be reflected in how you look

if your personality is not that of Chad's she will not like you. But being liked isn't what you want, is it?

what else do i want from a gf

reported for being underage
heh, nothing personal whore

Attached: please.jpg (184x184, 24K)

I am wondering how to get a loving qt teenage bf as a fembot in her twenties.

AHAHAHAHAH are you asking me for advise !?!? I am 33 years old boyo !! Life is hell without an Asian qtPIE WIFE !! AAAAGHAGAHHAHAHAHHHHAAGHHHHHH FUCK THIS EXISTENCE !!!!

Attached: D4r-41AUIAAM6-S.jpg (2048x1869, 243K)

>I could never compete with the experiences, knowledge and mindset that these men brought to the table due to my age.

Could you give an example or 2?

sex and cuddles
why do you care if she likes you?

Gay and ugly

Attached: Lady and the Tramp Kek.jpg (663x812, 43K)

when old people try to mingle with young people its awkward for the young person
old people are all this pic you can't convince young people old people aren't old, it's not a cultural thing its a natural phenomenon.
plus you should pick on someone your own size. men that stoop lower always have ulterior motives

why is this thread still here originally

Attached: endtUgj.jpg (712x960, 89K)