Bros I'm finally doing it, I'm able to change my own perception of reality...

Bros I'm finally doing it, I'm able to change my own perception of reality. It takes some focus but I can change the colours of things and even how I perceive my body. If I keep practicing I'll be able to hallucinate whenever I want.

Attached: 1564023365806.jpg (817x1754, 814K)

Become big boss you dweeb

Simple orgig

>I'm able to change my own perception of reality

hey guys today I learned what imagination is

It's more than imagination man, it's hallucination. It's not just me pretending something is red when it's green. Since that other user told me to be big boss, I can't see out of my right eye. I can feel the beard on my face when there really isn't one.

Attached: latest-13.png (300x300, 120K)

How do you do it user? What did it take to achieve this?

A lot of spiritual exploration, learning that reality is malleable and so is your mind. Meditation, psychedelics, and other magical thinking will help you break through the barrier.

kill yourself user. the brain releases a very powerful hallucinogen before death.

can you change it so that you are not a virgin?

>Implying I've never done sexual ritual before
Why kill myself when I can release that power myself?

i cant paint my white walls cream or blue and change those colours. i can also work out and become confident to perceive my body in a more positive way. stop wasting time and get to working on your real life dumbass

When I was a kid I was able to focus hard enough that I swear I could taste an ice cream flavor of my choosing.
Also I remember imagining a light source in my mind's eye that kept getting brighter and brighter. When I would stop, I'd see a slight after image.
It's a good thing the fluoride in the tap water put a stop to that nonsense.

Attached: jif-power-ups-snack-time-struggle-large-3-1.jpg (1000x562, 55K)

You could do those things. Or you could snap your fingers and change your entire room structure around. You could work out and achieve the best your body can physically be, or you can snap your fingers and turn yourself into a four armed blue woman. I'll choose the latter option.
That's magical thinking and you can continue to do things like that if you work towards it. You're already giving power to light bringer with your name. Why not move forward with it.

Are you a fat guy who just pretends he's fit and attractive?

are you just going to will away the heart disease?

Because it's likely a symptom of a condition I had as a child. I don't think I have it now and honestly it held me back greatly. I have a family now to take care of. While I have been dabbeling in breathing exercises I don't have time to get lost in the world of thought.

No. The physical form has importance, it houses your consciousness and let's you interact with the material world. I keep myself healthy as best I can so I can stay in this world until I get my fill.
There's a whole world of magic awaiting you if you ever want to explore it again.

GREAT WORK BOSS! THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY YOURE THE BEST

I'm here to pay my respects to you OP, although I'm at a stage far beyond you, you're merely at the beginning of your journey while I'm at a stage unknown, I am in control of the world within my mind that is capable of projecting itself into reality, or what we think of as reality, and soon my physical body will be useless as useless as a temporary vessel as I traverse through the concept of existence itself unimpeded. There is a long way for us both to go still. Good luck.

Attached: 1565568548530.jpg (1920x1080, 665K)

meditation is p fucked up, you just sit still for a while and perceive the world a bit different every time
i thought derealization was a problem but that's how i feel every time i meditate so it must be good

Attached: 98400084.jpg (500x344, 18K)

I wish you luck as well. This body still has use to me for the sake of fetish however I too will reach a point of complete command. I'll see you on the astral plane brother.
Derealization can be important, to remind you that the world is a hologram that we all perceive.

>If I keep practicing I'll be able to hallucinate whenever I want.

Why would you want that when you can learn to lucid dream instead, bonus for it being actual dreams not hallucinations.

Attached: 12445345436345645646.jpg (362x346, 38K)

I'm beyond that, I use lucid dreaming the same way the brain uses dreams in general. For practice, for organization. To loosen the lessons I've learned so I can tie them even tighter tomorrow.

Ah well, what you describe in the OP is what I want to use lucid dreaming for. While in reality, focused more on meditation, mindfulness and grounding to stay rooted. That for me is the ideal balance to strive for.

Attached: 1488554594704.png (375x403, 216K)

You could keep it to your dream world. Though you'll miss out on the physical pleasures of it.

You can feel physical pleasure in dreams even stronger than reality cause the brain won't be desensitized to them after a while like in reality.

Trust me on this one. You'll never get the same experience in a dream as you will in reality. I've changed my body in numerous ways, I've almost suffocated under the weight of my breasts, I've dealt day to day with a flaccid cock that reaches the floor.

You can experience that in lucid dreams too. People report them feeling realer than real life, I don't see why it would not be possible, if its possible to hallucinate that way for you in reality, then it is equally possible to dream the same thing, both take place in the mind after all.

Lucid dreams are too ethereal to me. Lucid dreaming for me is practice for reality. The ability to meld what my mind sees is easier in a dream yes, but it's far more satisfying to do it in the material world.

Ah well I can't see it that way, I prefer reality to be stable and solid and lucid dreams to be where I can mess with reality, taking easy advantage of the ethereal nature to more easily experience what I want, like becoming a futa like you mentioned, that just seems so much easier to do in lucid dreams where you just will it to happen, expect it to happen and it does as your physical body doesn't exist in the dreamspace, but in reality you have your physical body and senses to contend with so your way seems harder to me but to each his own.

Attached: 1483875948835.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

You're right, it is much easier in dreams. However it's so much better to do in reality. Imagine looking down and seeing a full female body, breasts you can grope and feel. Looking in the mirror to see your female face, getting close enough to see your pores without the illusion shattering. Gripping your 2 foot cock with both hands and jerking it off like it was real. All with the groundedness of reality.

Fuggg that sounds so hot, I'm gonna try my best to achieve that in lucid dreaming. Thats really just a side thing for me though, my primary reason to lucid dream is less sexual and more escapism, and experiencing the weird and the surreal, exploring the dreamscape etc...

Attached: 1568575969608.jpg (2948x1536, 1.53M)

Sounds like schizophrenia, mate

It's more than the sexual aspect. Imagine driving a Ferrari to work everyday even though it's just your basic car. Imagine cooking a hungryman meal and it tasting like a 5 star steak. Walk in to your apartment that looks like a modern penthouse. Your perception of reality is malleable, that's what I'm trying to tell you.

I see, for me when I want escapism in reality then I just daydream, sometimes I try to superimpose my daydream onto reality in front of me like I think you are doing, but it takes such immense effort and my visualization ability is weak, which is why I prefer dreams which are always much more vivid than my waking imagination/daydreams

Attached: 1568041593382.jpg (1280x1807, 446K)

That is the beginning of it. But if you keep working at it you'll be able to meld your reality in your hands.

tfw you achieve CHIM and can manipulate the world

Congratulations on becoming schizophrenic OP! Here's your reward in special candies for being so introspective

Attached: seroquel-insomnia-dementia2.jpg (600x416, 27K)