Just got pic related as a gift for my birthday a few days back

Just got pic related as a gift for my birthday a few days back.
What can I do with it?

Attached: 1555585815098.jpg (425x500, 25K)

Just a preemptive warning, redditors for some reason really hate this appliance so whenever you mention it you will get a couple of them seething in your thread.

you're lucky no one gave me something so nice , i guess you can make fries and onion rings

make fries

it doesn't make food better, but is convenient
and if you're diet is mostly deep fried foods using this as a replacement is healthier, but deep fried foods are still better than air fried foods

try to fry a whole turkey, heh.

Fry your dick OP

fry whole potatoes and THEN cut them up into fries

Fries and that's about all I use mine for. They don't taste anywhere near as good as frying tho

but wouId that fit?

itd be a small meal

Attached: de936b5b-ead7-433e-b590-bf15275a7815_screenshot.jpg (882x480, 25K)

get some ramekins and make mini desserts

Theyre far less greasy though

chiky tendies obviously
peepee
poopoo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Find a cute sissy on Grindr to cook for you (suck you off)

>They don't taste anywhere near as good as frying tho
>he doesn't know how to ayrfry stuff so there better than normal

Attached: AirFryer-Chicken-Drumsticks-Plated-Cravings-3.jpg (680x1020, 71K)

Throw it out I got one gave it away the next day

how about find your mom and have her raped by a pack of wild niggers?

Cut a hole in it and fry your little boiclit

You can make anything fren
Burgers
Wings
Tendies
Bread
Almost anything you would cook in a boomer oven

You could always cook tendies in it and while you are waiting you can get TOPPED

Someone needs their boipussy and prostate milked/pounded might help with your anger issues

Get fat luuuulllll

>tfw no feminine bottomboi to cook for me and drain my cummies

>Late night, high as fuck, don't wanna do shit
>Cooking everything I got the munchies for will take forever
>Enter the air frying thing
>Throw two burgers, lots of potatoes, some bacon, some chicken nuggets in there, even a few meatballs
>spin it to 25min
>It's all ready at the same time

Also try spring rolls in it, they get crunchier than with oil

But can you really not use any oil? And how fast is it compared to regular frying?

Are you one of those sissyfags that wears a maid outfit while cooking? Only literal homosexuals fems buy shit like this

Cook me tendies and fries after I face fuck you plox

it would make me angrier because it would affect my natural flora

"Natural flora" GAY get TOPPED already user

Lol I would hold your angry ass down and shoot a load of cum in your bussy

Cum on tinfoil and cook it what the fuck else would you do?

what the fuck is going on ITT?
did someone forget the tism meds

Ever wonder why your stomach feels bad after a month of getting TOPPED?
"The human intestine provides a habitat that is rich in nutrients, permitting for the growth of over 500 different species of bacteria, with the highest concentration of bacteria found in the colon. In addition to bacteria, the human colon is frequently exposed to both pathogenic and nonpathogenic viruses. Normally, the bacteria found in the colon have a symbiotic relationship with their host and can even provide some protection against pathogens. However, some microbes that are normally or incidentally found in the colon are pathogenic or potentially pathogenic if they breech the host mucosal barrier."
"Infectious agents and colorectal cancer: A review of Helicobacter pylori, Streptococcus bovis, JC virus, and human papillomavirus." Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention. 2008 Nov; 17(11): 2970-2979. doi:10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-08-0571. (PMID 18990738)

"Practically all types of faecal bacterial groups participate in the invasion of the mucosa when the barrier integrity is lost. It appears that the restitution of the intact mucus barrier is the only possibility to stop an inflammation in progress, to restore the immunological equilibrium and to maintain intestinal health."
"Comparative study of the intestinal mucus barrier in normal and inflamed colon." Gut. 2007 Mar; 56(3): 343-350. PMC1856798.

"This retrospective study details the findings and outcome in 34 homosexual men, out of a total of 177 patients, who underwent surgery for non-condylomatous perianal disease over a 2-year period. Of 34 homosexuals 20 presented with anorectal sepsis compared with 11 of 79 heterosexual male patients... These findings suggest that the prevalence of anorectal sepsis in homosexual men is high..."
"Non-condylomatous, perianal disease in homosexual men." British Journal of Surgery. 1989 Oct; 76(10): 1064-6. PMID 2597952.

>tfw no sissy to cook and clean for me

Is your penis locked in chastity?

Jesus this thread is fucking gay

Cook fish, fries, chicken steak comes out good

>These findings suggest that the prevalence of anorectal sepsis in homosexual men is high..."
yes
but because you're retarded you came to a conclusion without enough evidence.

There is a strong correlation between HPV and perianal disease. Getting dicks in your butt means gettin HPV. The other factors that you mentioned are unlikely to be dominant drivers of this statistical distribution

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active serverr, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/3UK8V8W

This twink I fuck from Grindr only uses it for fries

Can you at least post a picture of a cute trap

sell it on craigslist and use the money to buy some meth

HPV also causes oral/throat cancer

Im thinking HPV is based!

ass cancer, throat cancer, pussy cancer it cant be more based!

Attached: giphy (2).gif (150x190, 319K)

Hang yourself with it

oregamo

Give it to the next guy that TOPS you on Grindr

It's literally a convection oven, that's all it is. If your oven has a convection setting, which if it was made like after 1970, it does, then you can do the same shit in your oven

t.reditor hater brainlet

And you can fit more then a handful of fries or 2 chi Ken tenders

make chicken breast. good shit ez fast 16 minute meal

Attached: 1553549600028.jpg (1227x1157, 323K)

>taquitos
>mini corn dogs
>eggrolls
>chicken
>tater tots
Pretty much anything you deep fry or bake. Way quicker than a conventional oven.
Pretty much the only cooking appliance I use in my NEETshack, besides a hotplate.