Would you date a slutty anorexic alcoholic meth addict girl with BPD and schizophrenia?

would you date a slutty anorexic alcoholic meth addict girl with BPD and schizophrenia?

Attached: LtT8yNN.png (422x509, 334K)

no. i've been down this path before. it never ends well. also,
>meth addict
dropped. completely and forever.

All you had to day was BPD and the rest is implied. Also, no.

I know where this goes, and probably but you wont drop contact

>meth addict
>anorexic
>alcoholic
your breath must be lovely

you cant be an alcoholic and anorexic, dumb cunts dont seem to realize that alcohol has calories (especially beer and wine. These types of bitches will think theyre all quirky calling themselves 'winos' when theyre really doing anorexia wrong)

But yeah i wouldnt date but am a virgin so id fuck just to get it over with

I'm just a young girl tryna make it happen

Well ill date you user make it happen

I'm drunkorexic. I have a bottle of vodka each day. It adds up to 1200kcal and I walk 40km each day so I'm a skinny legend with a 15 BMI

are you a qt boy with a job and a savings account

No because I don't want to get accused of rape

Yes and ofc I may browse this board but Im not completely dumb

So basically a generic modern thot? No thanks
But post tits

I only accuse boys of rape when they dump me.

I remember I had a crush on my 7th grade math teacher. Of course he never took me seriously. Well, that all changed when his wife found me in his closet cutting myself and sniffing his boxers.

Don't fuck with me

I am a complex woman. I am not some generic thot.

Haha so you can pretend to love me for two weeks then instantly ghost me as soon as I do anything you don't like and possibly lead to some sort of extortion? Sign me up lmao

I would do anything for love. I killed my cat because my ex bf was allergic

it takes like an hour to walk 5k - you're saying you walk 8 hours a day??

Mhm im sure you are

Attached: 1540529492862.jpg (476x436, 174K)

Does she have feminine penis? Or used beef hole?

I'm anorexic. I need to burn calories

Yeah but since you have bpd and schizophrenia one day you could just go into a delusion that I wronged you and accuse me of rape and if you don't have a delusion you'll eventually start splitting and devalue me and move on to your next victim. You post on r9k cause you want desperate people and fucked up your social life to the point you probably have to move to a different town