Are you a schizoid? orgami

Are you a schizoid? orgami

Attached: file.png (1026x573, 41K)

>autistic thinking

Yeah, that's about right.

Everything except being creative and engrossed in fantasy. Idk what's my diagnose anymore. Some mix of SPD, APD and Aspie.

Is being schizoid something bad? I mean, look at society. I don't wanna be part of that shitshow anyways. Rather live in my own reality.

Attached: ohno.jpg (640x640, 66K)

I don't want to self-diagnosis, but probably.

Attached: 1564862925216s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

No, that's completely fine user. You're not hurting anyone.

everyone on here wants to be a schizoid but instead has avoidant personality disorder.

when I was tested for NEETbux I brought it up to the doctor, who literally looked like the first doctor who. he told me it was bullshit and I was just autistic. obviously not in those words but you know what I mean.

wouldn't be surprised if i am

you need to pay taxes so your representatives can just justify being fancy neets

Actual diagnosed Schizoid here, I literally forget people exist. My parents took me to counselling because outside of face to face i never stay in touch with anyone. My phone has thousands of missed calls. I've gone without friends for twelve years and the others were proximity based. We went to the same school, but I didn't feel inclined to hang out otherwise. It's supposed to be a bad thing, but not for me. Probably terribly inconvenient for everyone else who knows me though.

Also checklists aren't reliable. DSMV is like a darts game, you're gonna identify with everything to some extent because criteria is so vague.

Attached: 1568438069564.jpg (376x365, 35K)

Self diagnosis is fucking bullshit, but I match most of these.

I don't understand why is this directed at me. Makes no sense.

wanting to not be apart of society and not working

Uh okay? It's not a problem to me.

Tell me, do you keep your room well lit, or you prefer curtains to be closed?

My blinds/curtains/etc. are shut all the time. I prefer electric light but i also have photosensitivity so dunno if that's a factor. Probs a mixture of both.

>tendency towards compulsive perversions

yep thats me. But I'm diagnosed so

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

Does sunlight feels like it hurt your eyes? Does it feel unpleasant? Does it feel like everything around is painted with sickly yellow colour, when on a bright day?

>you're gonna identify with everything to some extent because criteria is so vague
100% this. if i fill in a test, the result is literally just "all of them lol". if i go through the criteria myself, it's more like all of them except schizotypal, histrionic and obsessive-compulsive. what a psychiatrist would give me, i have no idea

Attached: gay.png (602x462, 46K)

It's pretty painful in general, and i also have corneal refractory issues like afterimages from sunlight. I don't mind going outside if i have to, but I prefer not. In general it's probably all the noise pollution from crowds that keeps me indoors. I'm in a big city. If it were woodsy maybe things would be different.

My diagnosis was schizoid personality disorder before I had it crossed out by autism diagnosis year later. It's not so bad, and at least I don't have to worry about people getting freaked out by a diagnosis that start's with schizo, that is surely a deal breaker. Not that I would care what people think of me anyway.

Yeah, schizotypal and schizophrenia are the worst ones that actually make you look and act like a freak. Schizoid is much more composed.

Yeah, they have to go through your personal history. The way diagnosis works is you're given one based on things that severely interfere with your life on a daily basis. There are people out there with very mild symptoms of schizophrenia that never get dx'd because it's not disabling. Every personality disorder is a spectrum.

Can schizoid develop into full blown schizohprenia? Not sure if I could take something like that. It's too much. I'd probably just off myself.

Attached: voidfeel.gif (220x268, 167K)

Do you get autismbux instead then?

I did for 5 years, now I'm on daddybux since he is at retirement age and it's way better.

I feel like I might by schizoid, should I get tested? If I live in the USA, what are my chances of getting bux, either from schizoid or autism?

fake it hard enough or vote for yang

I legitimately don't know whether I have SPD or if I'm just autistic. Or even if I'm an autist that started to develop schizoid traits later on, as the two are not exclusive to one another. Even the psychiatrists I have talked to were confused with me, and didn't want to give me a proper diagnosis.

Attached: 1563142370512.jpg (1066x600, 64K)

Oh yes indeedy. Although the results may just be my autism speaking.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 10.29.01.png (976x760, 196K)

Schizophrenic and officially diagnosed in 2012. DSP is nice.

No, what could possibly make you assume of such

It might just be in my head but I'm pretty sure I fulfill every single bullet on there. I'm fucked aren't I.

I'm not diagnosed or anything since i'll never go to a jewish mind doctor but i'm almost certain i am.

Yep, yep, yep and yep. I think my therapist has me pinned as a schizoid- she made a Freudian slip, the other day. I should just ask her.

Attached: CE5EA303-A57E-454F-9CF2-879D235F445A.png (960x958, 389K)

>tripfag
Nah, you're NPD, obviously

I check all but four of these points, what do I win?

My brother is plus a bunch of other stuff, my whole family is host myriad of mental problems, on both sides, me, my dad, my mom and brother have no real friends.

I'm not cool enough to be schizoid

Huge overlap between SPD, AVPD, autism, and social anxiety in symptom presentation. Actual schizoids are pretty rare like and typically they don't desire human interaction at all to the point that it interferes with social functioning.

I don't think so, since both (covert and overt) describe me so well that i'm thinking this thread was made just to fuck with me. That leads me to believe i'm not schizoid, I'm normal.

AVPD is definitely a possibility. Maybe also bipolar. However, much like- said I
have a ton of missed calls and I shut myself in for at least 20-24 hours a day. I have anxiety about social situations and I fear intimacy an insane amount. It is nothing more than a fantasy to me and always has been.

I think you misunderstand, it isn't two types of schizoid, it's that there are overt signs which is what other people see, and covert signs which other people don't see. The point is that there is a duality and that the way schizoids present themselves is almost diametrically opposite to how they actually are.

That makes sense, I still don't think i have it. I'm normal.

Many things fit, but self-diagnosing is silly.
I have few close friends, but they are pretty much my only social contacts. I haven't made any new friends in the past ~10 years. Most of the time I feel no need for other people, and sometimes I just wish people would stop caring about me completely. Though, at the same time, the lack of intimate relationship gets to me and I sometimes cry because of my loneliness.
Lack of clarity in goals is pretty spot on too, I feel no motivation towards anything. Life's a mess because of that.

where did you find this description of me?
are you spying on me? writing a book?

I was diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder, but I'm not convinced by it, because I became best friends with someone I met on the internet. He was also diagnosed with the same thing and he killed himself though T__T

>Actual schizoids are pretty rare
Probably because they don't care enough to get diagnosed. In my case I suspect I have autism (as I've had these kind of problems since early childhood), but the isolation and bullying I suffered from being an autismo led me to develop some schizoid traits (though probably not a full blown disorder). I would never leave my room again if I could.

Attached: 1564349343571.jpg (640x640, 36K)

If any schizoid people here find someone else online who claims to be schizoid, you should try talking to them. They can be pretty fun if your personality matches in addition to sharing the same brand of braindamage, and it allows you a friend who respects your desire for distance.