Get gf

>get gf
>still have a void in my heart
whats wrong with me bots? ive attained the forbidden treasure and im still not happy

Attached: tearsintherain.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

fuck. HOW. user fix it please

the problem is that you're still on this board. leave the premises immediately and never come back, for your own good.

The scars of past loneliness and the feelings of inadequacies will never go away

Your purpose is now to be the best man you can. I'd suggest leaving the chan.

You lack love.

user, i took a 2 week break from this board, the pain doesnt stop either way. im only back to get some non-normie opinions and see if im the real problem

probably true. i always toldmyself a qt3.14 gf will make me happy, but im still unable to move on from my old doomer lifestyle.
it's hard to show adequate love when you're constantly in a depersonalized state

how on earth did you get a gf if you're a depersonalized doomer, you seriously need to greentext the story or something for the rest of the retards here

>expecting another person to fix all your problems
user...no offense but, you might be a retard

You have to live more. Go out on dates with your gf as much as you can, spend as much time finding things that you enjoy as you can.

Have you tried coooming in her without a condom?
That's the only thing that gives me peace

Nobody will understand us user

im good at pretending not to be depersonalized since ive had it for so long. i can be "normal" but mentally im so fucking depersonalized and filled with existential dread

you need meaning, not women

You can't love someone else if you don't love yourself in the first place.

It's not just about you. There is lack of actual love between both of you.

we've been going on dates a ton. im bored. im tired of going to places and spending so much time on a girl, when i reall wanna play vidya every once in a while
yes
not that she would "fix" me, but get me out of my shell and make me care about the world more

you may have other issues holding you back from happiness and happiness with another person. real love is based op but its also something you need to work at.

Add me in discord and lets talk about it. I want to become a relationship counsellor.

im not self loathing, i just dont enjoy the world. i dont "love" myself but im happy with the way ive turned out. yes being a doomer isnt a happy existence, but better than being a complete sheep cuckold

>not that she would "fix" me, but get me out of my shell and make me care about the world more
so, fix you?

no. i dont mean that. im meaning that maybe if i had something i cared about. that it would bring me out of my shell. she isnt fixng me but the attachment to her

i was hoping a woman would be my "cup of coffee" that keeps me from killing myself.

user a woman will not make your own problems disappear and solve themselves, in fact she'll bring her problems to (you) too. Basically what you expected is that a gf is a mechanic which can fix you instantly and everything will be fine, just like most people here think. This was the scenario in your head and now you are baffled it didn't turn out the same way as you predicted.
My man I hate to say this but you'll crumble under the weight sooner than you think, and it'll hit hard, really fucking hard. You are the man, who is supposed to be the reliable tower where others, including her can lean on it, but you are cracked faulty pillar and you can't even support yourself, and you are about to drop anytime.

TL;DR unJUST yourself first, then seek after someone else.

>TL;DR unJUST yourself first, then seek after someone else.
user, thats the only reason i sought a woman. i wanted to give myself a reason to wake up and be a productive human. i got tired of endless vidya and shitposting. a woman was the last real thing i hadn't tried and its just as boring to me.

Well I said it before, you have to find this out for yourself. There is no one else who can do this for you. You are just clinging on another person and seeking validation, love from others while you cannot face yourself in the mirror.

You're not in love in an original way.

Perhaps it's because the problem that resides within you isn't that you were a virgin, or didn't interact with others at an acceptable level. Suppose that there was something more meaningful then superficiality such as fucking roast beef on your days off. Maybe you're just missing your purpose in the world.

Attached: 34319457_2009829225997483_27225965193068544_n.jpg (495x960, 37K)

You fell for the meme, being in a relationship is not the end all, even if it's 'real love' whatever that means. You are sick, but it's not your fault, this whole era is sick, it's very core is rotten. You can not escape, and there's nothing you can do about it.

"The technological society requires men to be content with what they are required to like; for those who are not content, it provides distractions--escape into absorption with technically dominated media of popular culture and communication. And the process is a natural one: every part of a technical civilization responds to the social needs generated by technique itself."