What about a mutt ethnostate?

Unfortunately, us mutts have no identity, for reasons that are obvious. So what if we had our own ethnostate? I’m a white-hispanic mutt, so my ideal ethnostate would be mitts of only that breed. So here’s why I think it could be a good idea:
>Foils the Jew
Jews want to destroy the white race by race mixing. In a way, this would quarantine us mutts off for you to set up the ethnostate
>Us mutts will finally have some identity
>We don’t have to be relegated to the third world spic-land
So what are your thoughts?

Attached: 7E872B24-5EDE-494B-99C2-2660195FD036.jpg (550x550, 49K)

>Unfortunately, us mutts have no identity
Stop thinking in racialized terms then, dipshit.

I refuse to live in a country that does not allow all races to be citizens, including Jews.

The white ethnostate IS the mutt ethnostate.

100% of the alt-right is 54%.

Attached: ''white'' ethnonationlists.jpg (1078x1000, 127K)

The Pacific garbage patch should do, mutts will fit in fine there.

What about gassing anyone who isnt blonond blue eyed like me?

>So what if we had our own ethnostate?
You do, basically all of Latin America.

>Jontron a white nationalist?
>TonkaSaw in the Alt-Right?

Attached: 1514874616620.jpg (600x800, 65K)

All these eceleb mutts masquerading as "pro-white nationalist". lulz

All the pure bred can go back to Europe and the mutts keep America.

Attached: normiegoblina.jpg (1024x808, 183K)

I’m a euromutt. I probably have ancestors from every country in Europe. But, this is the ideal for the mutt ethno State. A combined super white of every ethnicity

The EU has already volunteered itself as the mutt etnostate

Fair point. Although they have a lot more Indio in them. Many of the spics here call us “white” so we have an excuse to exclude ourselves from them

Solution: split the US in 5 different state for the different ethnicities

KYS Mutt

this, we used to call mutts mulatoos but mutt is funnier, because they are becoming more and more grotesque

Attached: 1521733405400.png (1152x874, 88K)

England it is, then

america was the mutt ethnostate until faggots tried to diversify it by lying about our history and segregating society. have you ever noticed that every time they bring up segregation they show the same exact picture of a whites only sign on a restaurant. that's because there were only like 3 of those in existence. america hated catholics and jews, that's why they started this whole civil rights bullshit in the 60's. america died the moment the 64 civil rights bill made it illegal to refuse service to somebody on any vaguely discriminatory basis. this meant the jews could no longer be kept at an arms length from the business world.

I nominate this guy as president.

Attached: edwards-mugshot-sex-offender.jpg (640x480, 34K)

NOT ALL, I DONT WANT THESE BASTARDS HERE!!

>not wanting an American qt gf

You're talking about England in such a way as a person from the world's first "Melting Pot" (a concept which you are all proud of) when your country is literally 56% white?

Classic Mutts.

Attached: Amerimutt.png (436x464, 331K)

But the usa is already a mutt state what do you want more?

Attached: IMG_20180609_211359.png (699x916, 831K)

You are already a caliphate, Achmed.

Stay mad mutt

Attached: 1524487344368.png (1358x804, 853K)

Stay haram, Achmed

Attached: GERMANS.jpg (1200x628, 86K)

You occasionally meet some lighter people from the Near East, sometimes even with light eyes, but I've never seen an Afghan that white irl.

Where would your beaner ethnostate be?

Ach wirklich... oooh...

Attached: 1525356448571.gif (650x705, 38K)

White-Hispanic is one of the more reasonable mutts IMO. I could see them developing into a reasonable nation if given an ethnostate. They would likely gravitate towards the white ethnostate and be solid allies.

They give you dune coons free internet too?

>So what if we had our own ethnostate?
Don't you have Brazil already?

"America" was never segregated only a part of it was. I think it was like 14 States put of 50.

There should be a German-American ethnostate.

Everything else that happens in the USA is irrelevant.

Aren't you not contradicting yourself ? in your worldview jews are using racemixing as a weapon and you are the spawn.

Shouldn't you protect your fathers and mothers - the jews? without them you would not have existed at all.

Speak for yourself, halfbreed.

You need to go back

stop being stupid. this is an imported thread from Jow Forums/. stop responding to these threads you idiot