Attached: rtgyyuk.png (817x465, 63K)

She sounds like a BPD psycho.
Get out while you can.

stop posting this shit to get my attention

i was literally telling her the exact same thing

kek

>Tfw was in this same situation and they left anyway

How do i get girls to like me OP?

I can't even get girls to pay attention to me and she's literally begging.

dont know why you have to shove it in my face that i didnt have any friends, you made me freak out and wouldn't respond to me on purpose. you fucking egomaniac god complex asshole

lol good luck convincing her of that

Attached: ewfgthry.png (261x353, 27K)

find them on the internet . its just a case of falling into your lap

wow cool discord drama. thanks for sharing

Hey shoko if you want a guy to be kind to you, add me.

because you were rude as fuck for no reason almost the entire time we talked

This is so fucking sad why the fuck am I here

i sure hope you're not a submissive man.

Attached: ewfgthry.png (228x151, 11K)

sad thing is she already has no one but she refuses to acknowledge that she has a problem

i fucking told you im not good at showing people affection. i have just as much dirt on you trying to fucking sext me, when im not even legal yet and i said no.

>Tfw no stoic emotionally distant bf

why even live

>i fucking told you im not good at showing people affection.

that is definitely not the same thing as being rude as shit all the time but go off

i already have a very sweet boy i like but ty for the offer

>rude as shit all the time

i talked to you about stuff i liked and we had a common interest in cartoons. i even said i like teasing people for fun. you're butthurt from me calling you a dummy ?

Holy shit this is cringe on ops part

Attached: 1565053716282.jpg (850x565, 66K)

Since I dont know where else to ask this Im gonna do it here because it's a bit related to op

I met this girl just this summer during a summer intership away from home, and we were both hosted in the companies camp site, our rooms were in fact next to each other. we basically spent most of our time together outside of working hours because we were in different departments, we had breakfest together, lunch, dinner and at night before going to our rooms as well, especially during the last few days. However now that it has been more than a month since we both went back home, I initiated all 3 of our conversations we had on facebook, and we did have nice conversations where she is very responsive and seems enthusiastic, but even though she's online regularly, she has yet to initiate a conversation with me. I like her a lot and I enjoy talking to her, and I know I could just always initiate and say fuck it but I hate to be an annoying person, even though part me is thinking that she is just shy but she didnt seem to be the type of person who would be shy of starting an online conversation, she's probably one of the most easy and comfortable persons to talk to that Ive met, in person atleast.

Whats the deal here? I dont want to give up just yet

do not talk to or interact with bpd freaks, especially if female

if you ignore this advice you will regret it

Attached: 1565517786619.jpg (433x433, 26K)

>implying anyone give a shit about two, immature, mentally ill discord retards.
Quitting discord and actually getting real life friends was one of the better decisions I ever made.

Nah, pretty based imo.

you got a little more personal than that i'd say

Attached: ewfgthry.png (502x44, 6K)

jesus christ you sperg, give it up.

maybe if you keep defending the e-girl she will present you with e-puss and you can stop being a virgin

is absolutely right, that's completely out of line and you sound like an abrasive cunt. You don't deserve anyone if that's how you treat them

This is funny as fuck. I hope it's not larp

because you were giving me shit wtf, what is wrong with you? you did shit i didnt like as well. pic related. you even said shit about my boobs being big when i said to stop.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-161331~2.png (712x890, 104K)

lol drop discord

reroll this post is origiiionallll

>when im not even legal yet
moderators please prune

not him
and I don't use discord much
but bruh I'd nut to e-pussy.
what's her discord.

>haha ur mentally ill and you live with ur parents

>wtf stop calling my boobs big

Attached: ewfgthry.png (214x209, 13K)

she's just as mentally ill as you, freaks.

lol cringe.i hope you both die

I think both of you guys are fucked up, take the drama elsewhere huh?

The fuck? She is changing her moods like crazy in these convos.

you guys' discord drama is entertaining keep going

you're so butthurt its hilarious. stop attention whoring, its pathetic. i will never contact you again. for people who are wondering what he did, he posted our private conversation more than once now to brag like hes some gigachad. he isnt.

this
sage from now on

That's Bi-polar in a nutshell. Every mood is an extreme. This chick sounds like a basket case and is clearly trying to grasp straws to defend their dogshit behaviour.
Also, e-drama on discord is utterly pathetic and has ruined this board even more.
You have problems

I swear to christ, my sides are in orbit.
You both are terrible people for airing each other's shit into a public forum.
And with that, I hope you both will suffer with each other for the rest of your pathetic lives.

Attached: 1567954605187.png (200x300, 96K)

So all that flirting in this thread I assumed you guys have already showed each other your genitals to explain this flirting?

you both are retards.
please both of you kill yourselves.

Avoid male bpd as well they are equally as shitty

isn't this bitch of a life a beautiful irony?

okay cactus girl

Attached: ewfgthry.png (307x66, 5K)

yeah, because him acting like hes a god isnt a problem. he said if he doesn't feel appreciated he would leave. at the time, someone who was special to me had left so i was afraid of losing someone again. i told him i am bad at showing affection to people. i do have mental issues but not bpd.

I like BPD girls. They are intense. Post her contact.

Same man. They are both terrible people. Needed a good laugh

Attached: 1567638043386.jpg (441x228, 39K)

rolling
675673hkfds

please just fucking stop posting our conversations on here. i dont want to associate with you anymore.

>i do have mental issues but not bpd.

Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. Even something as innocuous as a loved one arriving home late from work or going away for the weekend may trigger intense fear. This can prompt frantic efforts to keep the other person close. You may beg, cling, start fights, track your loved one's movements, or even physically block the person from leaving. Unfortunately, this behavior tends to have the opposite effect-driving others away.

Attached: Untitled.png (331x226, 13K)

>when im not even legal
What a fucking KEK LMAO
This will be the only time i wont have sympathy for an underage

>discord
nooo please don't leave our long distance internet relationship person i've never interacted with in real life i just couldn't go a day without your cool internet persona

Attached: 1545828608593.png (294x256, 112K)

Self-harm. Suicidal behavior and deliberate self-harm is common in people with BPD. Suicidal behavior includes thinking about suicide, making suicidal gestures or threats, or actually carrying out a suicide attempt. Self-harm encompasses all other attempts to hurt yourself without suicidal intent. Common forms of self-harm include cutting and burning.

Attached: eafgethukiuo.png (268x54, 5K)

>i do have mental issues but not bpd
You're clearly BPD. You're better accepting it. That way you can work on it.
What you truly need though is someone who knows how to handle you and call you on your bullshit when you misbehave.

You are being manipulated dude.

i got freaked out for a moment because we have the same discord name kek

Feeling suspicious or out of touch with reality. People with BPD often struggle with paranoia or suspicious thoughts about others' motives.

Attached: weftrhyju.png (207x60, 5K)

you fucking normal fag

i can tell you're a virgin by how proud you are of this
cringe

drop her discord I love showing bpd girls their place

Cuck* not kek but both apply

please just fucking stop. i dont want my personal business on the internet. you made me feel like you were my friend.

i thought this person was my friend. im fine with maybe having bpd but im not a psycho like this to random people. i was hurt.

dubs. OP, do it or your mother's dead

Unstable relationships. People with BPD tend to have relationships that are intense and short-lived. You may fall in love quickly, believing that each new person is the one who will make you feel whole, only to be quickly disappointed.

i hope you get the help you need, i say this from a place of compassion

Attached: efgrethry.png (187x72, 5K)

Lets get to the important question, did you get her nudes yet? Get those nudes boi.

>tfw both of these is the same faggot larping for attention in these threads

>This post
Its actually fucking discord in a nutshell kek

Attached: 1561964909037.jpg (500x547, 36K)

Agreed, this is kinda retarded

Man this is cringe

Attached: aardvark_thumb.ngsversion.1474903830105.adapt.1900.1.JPG.jpg (1900x1900, 123K)

>you made me feel like you were my friend.

i was. i made a dumb mistake though. i didnt stop caring about you just because i had a lapse in judgement and posted something i shouldnt have

but its all over now. take care

Oh, fuck off.
Who just gives up like that?

Attached: 1557961857845.png (593x580, 621K)

>im not a psycho like this to random people
>i was hurt
Sure. But still. You wouldn't need to act like a psycho if you were better at choosing the people you get obsessed over.

Right? She should've obsessed over me instead.

So the nudes did you get them yet?

You're all fucking anime faggots and I'm 6'3, Anglo Celt and have a Chad jaw.

TL;DR if you like anime, kill yourself

i had a point that i wanted to make, i'm not here just to shit on her. she needs help and i hope she seeks it out.

Attached: 41148415_1968847973176405_8142876978077237248_n.jpg (957x955, 112K)

No retard, they're both 'men' and one is larping harder than the other

>both men
So more direct and slutty, did you get the nudes from him yet?

Fellow Chad jaw here, just laughing at all these robots. Bpd bitches need to be put in their place, and op needs his nose broken for being such a sperg. Fuck autistic anime discord fags and fuck op

im going to therapy. i take meds. stop treating me like im crazy because i got upset over you making me feel like im not good enough.

No, coombrain I did not. I am sorry

Holy fuck just drop your discord so I can get in your panties already

If you don't have a wiener hmu

Bro when you discord talk a slut both male or female you need to get the nudes to confirm to their worthless slutty mind you own their pussy/boipussy. Remember she is not a person she is just a thing that exists to make your dick feel good. Shes nice and mentally ill easy to manipulate into sucking your cock.

this. Lets talk on discord bpd user

well for what it's worth now, i'm sorry i couldnt control my narcissism, obviously you've been on my mind. i have issues with showing affection too. i hate being perceived as weak.

i really enjoyed your company when you werent being a fucking cactus

i already have someone very special to me, not interested in talking to anyone else

You're not fucking cool freak shut the fuck up sperg user

>i hate being perceived as weak.
Having a meltdown on Jow Forums didn't help you much.

Noted, bro. I'll keep that in mind

Ask her if she wants to meet up during the weekend and if you guys hit it off there then starting conversations online will be less awkward

inb4 they hurt you deeply

Attached: rebellagainstthejews.png (1000x1000, 1.13M)

No fuck her first before dating her.

I'm not trying to take that person's place, but I can tell you're a lonely girl who wants attention. Let's talk. We may become friends.