Why are girls so self important...

Why are girls so self important? Honestly don't let the constant legion of betas giving you attention because they want your pussy go to your head lol.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-171238~2.png (1080x1578, 183K)

get checked for the tism op

>I hardly think of you at all
Lol, thot destroyed

You're on r9k- that's essentially an official diagnosis.

watch out, man going his own way over here

Attached: 1566532314756.png (1024x657, 379K)

whoa so passive aggressive. seems like a nice girl why are you mean to her

so why exactly are you a rude cunt

>I hardly think about you at all
Do you have legitimate autism OP

yeah, let's all be like stoic like cool men and not talk about our emotions honk honk

>takes screenshot trying to look alpha
Cool guy

No one want to hear us talking about our emotions IRL, fuck off

Why are you being mean If you don't want to hang out with her why not just say so instead of saying "maybe"

if you weren't mad you would say "I'm not mad", you wouldn't waste effort adding useless information unless you felt that information has a use. What use does that information have? Do you care about her understanding you? Why? I thought you didn't think about her at all.

what emotions lmao?

Text threads are my favourite threads. OP is always VERY passive aggressive. Then complains that women are wrong.

>what emotions lmao?
anxiety

you answered your own question user. girls grow up constantly having people that want to be their friends and do stuff for them. women post all the time on social media asking for people to give them money, buy them food, etc. and people do it. women don't question this, they don't see that it's a special privilege of being a woman, they just think that's how people are. they have no concept of humility or responsibility

You def mad lol. In fact you lost the argument by saying that period, you conceded.

nigga are you gay?

Good luck on your transitioning journey bb x

Lmao fucking virgin hahahahahaga

good job reading what you wanted to read
are you ever going to stop thinking with your massive bulging masculine cock?

>lording it over some insecure girl
>doesn't know he's a faggot

Why are you such an insecure passive aggressive faggot?

Some men don't talk about their feelings. Some men are too emotional. You? You're even worse. You're just as emotional as those over emotional people but you have to present it in a bitchy sarcastic kind of way.

That bitch is lucky she has seen your red flags.

Why do you text like a pussy? "Maybe, I'll let you know"
How about stop being a faggot and just saying "No, I'm not interested"?

op you are a real dickhead, ya know. You just threw away a prime opportunity to get some sweet sweet poon, an opportunity many of us here on r9k would love to have.