What is this twerk psyops shit about pol

Hallo frens so i was wondering what you think about this twerk bullshit. I think it's a psyops its literally monkey mating dance. I was never really attracted to it. Dunno if opiods burn my testosterone and i become super onions but i almost get angry at these race traitor thots. I wanna set witches like this on fire. Any what do you think? Are you aroused by this shit?

Attached: 228fcaa413508eb6285d6831f1ab4f429ba40d283e66e65ce807de6eebb8690f.webm (360x600, 2.57M)

my house looks like this ( a bit dirtier) but no twerk

that ass is disgusting

you retards think everything is a psyop

>Germany is five years behind

Holy shit... that TV ?

Comes from Southern US inner city nigger mating rituals. Strippers do it now too. I have never met a white women the "twerked" that didn't have uggo face and fuck niggers so I suspect it's to try attracting men with their ass or lackthereof as compensation for lacking all semblance of beauty.

C'mon, I thought you Germans were supposed to be into worse shit than this.

Attached: 1524485514201.png (313x325, 89K)

American white trash browse Jow Forums, what a surprise

>I have never met a white women the "twerked" that didn't have uggo face and fuck niggers

Go on any video streaming app and you can literally find thousands of young white girls (many not even legal) doing it.

We've already lost the culture war.

>Are you aroused by this shit?

No, but neither am I angered. Women are fully programmable. Nothing they do surprises or bothers me.

Its because white women like black men and want to attract them by using their dancing technique.

You mean burning witches?
No we actually loved to do this back in the day.

>lives like trash, behaves like trash
nothing to see here

Not going to watch, but the twerking is the negrofication of society. Divorce yourself from it.
Never watch a negro music video. Never listen
to a negro song. Never watch movies with
negro actors, etc, etc. Don't allow it into your
consciousness. Pull out of the negrofied pop cultural collective conscious.

Same.

It is basically a Primate mating dance, used as a perfect illustration of the degeneracy of our times.

Who is this smurf?

it's reatrded

she is probably very hot, but making this "dance" makes her look cringy instead of sexy. female equivalent of fedora lords posting vlogs about my little pony. absolute lack of culture.

they are the promoters of the sex trafficking of young children. Sterilization is recommended. Keep abortion legal bring back eugenics

it looks way too much like a monkey video from national geographic. its not attractive, its just peasant trash from weak women

I was agape with mind numbing disgust while watching that.

Based dwarfposter

twerking is based and redpilled

Just the bottom 50% getting a little shittier with each passing year.