/gfd/ erotic fiction edition

new thread, lost the old one after it hit the max.

title says all; share erotic stories you've written or fantasised about relating to gfd or femdom in general.

Attached: EA5AD3BD-A279-4D61-8441-5D49EA234E95.jpg (850x517, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ARNGVwFbFc
strawpoll.me/18651412
youtube.com/watch?v=L5v7GPZzwg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a very cute picture and it makes me wanna die

Same. All I have is my imagination and pictures to look at

Attached: 1562054927594.jpg (2001x1125, 107K)

These threads are my number one suicide fuel, keep em going

Attached: 1562350617519.jpg (788x1024, 79K)

why is that, user? cute picture but please don't hurt yourself
i didn't want to make anyone sad with this ;~; i wanted it to be a happy thread filled with cute stories. this wasn't my intention at all. i don't have enough headpats to give!!

Attached: CC8D6E4B-2415-4DAA-83FB-94D09CDAF5F7.jpg (410x512, 51K)

Because it's an unattainable pipedream.

same desu
nothing makes me seethe more than knowing that i won't ever experience any of it

Attached: 1567857356049.png (810x542, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6ARNGVwFbFc

Someone made a video about how to stop agressive girls from stealing your sons precious virginity

Attached: 8gubf6hn9l811.jpg (750x520, 42K)

yeah threads like this always make incredibly depressed but they are my favorite kind of threads.

This'll be the last time I post my gay ad for a friend to talk to, don't hate me please.

I'm a 21 year old guy. I just want someone to text during the day, flirt lightly with, and just someone to tell me things are gonna be okay really. Lewd can be fun but it's not mandatory either. I just want to feel like someone genuinely cares about me and be nurturing towards me.

Kind of in a lonely time in my life right now, so having someone to just talk to would be really nice to have :')

Discord: unoriginal#0970

Attached: file.png (1500x1080, 497K)

So, how do I get an aggressive girl to steal me away?

>mommy-themed stuff outside of doujins is either incest, stepcest, or ABDL tier
Just why

Attached: 9S opens a department store for expecting mothers.jpg (1200x900, 116K)

just recognize that onee-san is vastly superior, also it doesn't have creepy and incestuous undertones.

>raising a tween boy into a godly young man

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

You don't. Be a good boy for mommy instead.

You're gonna have to make me fall for you first. Then you can be as protective of me as you like.

why does it turn you on?

Onee-san literally means big sister though. (I know it's also a metaphor for a older girl.) I'm probably not going to call my future gf by a weeb honorific, unless she was Japanese in some form and really wanted me to do it.
How do you even pronounce onee-san, anyway?

Tween just straight up sounds like a sexual term and it sounds like she's describing the young man as godly, rather than having faith in god. Basically it just sounds like an /ss/ moment waiting to happen.

The point is that "onee-san" refers to any older woman, and ideas like this exist across Asia, I've had Chinese girls ask me to call them "Elder Sister", when I was there as well. It seems to be a common idea in that whole cultural circle.

>I'm probably not going to call my future gf by a weeb honorific, unless she was Japanese in some form and really wanted me to do it.
Of course not, it's weird. But when I say "onee-san", I'm talking about this idea of the somewhat older, domineering woman, the specific words you use don't really matter.

>How do you even pronounce onee-san, anyway?
Well, it's "onee-san", isn't it? Hard to explain.
Japanese pronunciation is just weird to anglophones, I think.

/gfd/ girls, how sadistic how sadistic are you on a scale from zero to ten?
strawpoll.me/18651412

Attached: large (1).png (500x466, 48K)

It's like O-Neh-San
while onii-san is more like O-Ni-San

Don't want to accidentally call your onee-san your onii-san if we ever get one now do we?

Well, calling her onii-sama might come up.
Oni-san, of course, is another good one.

Not fanfic but a story I wanted to share
>I was 16
>Went to my first ever high school party
>Dancing, drinking, hanging out with the normies, feeling like I fit in
>See girl eyeing me down
>Blush and act all tsundere
>A friend keeps handing out drinks to both of us
>Eventually she approches me and we start dancing together
>She keeps getting closer
>Same friend starts to push us together and keeps telling us to make out
>Everyone is doing it now
>Peer pressure so I do it
>She takes the lead, isn't great but Im enjoying it
>She bites a lot but Im kinda into it, even realized I bled a bit
>She tried to pull me to a room but I didn't want to lose my v card like that
>Forgot about what happened afterwards, but from what Im told it wasn't much
>Realize I'm a sub boi from that day on

Is that picture from a manga?

now that I know how to pronounce it, I'm having saucy thoughts about calling a woman onee-san (I mean it's not the first time but you know)

That woman did say that moms have to be aggressive too, so i guess it all works out in the end.

Attached: tumblr_pbtbh9GOqv1qzvtljo3_500.jpg (500x279, 21K)

>didn't want to lose v-card
Are you a wizard now user

I have a crush on a girl that is into femdom and feminization

I told her of this

she said "I don't know what to do with the info"

aaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1568495456489.jpg (904x1000, 92K)

>she said "I don't know what to do with the info"
are you dating 2B

isn't it anti-gfd
>tfw you realize the final fight will be between your gfd gf and the conservative mother

>dating

I wish user
I wanna die

>tfw no giga stacy gfd

Attached: lana-leaving-concert-06.jpg (817x1222, 355K)

If she's the one into femdom and feminization, what did you tell her? That you like it too?
>tfw no gfd gf to reluctantly dress up to please her

yeah we've been talking for a few weeks and I told her I like those things day one

Not yet, that was just 3 years ago and I havent lost hope of finding "the one" yet

Good luck, you'll make it happen.

I doubt she likes me back user

Attached: 1568521008919.png (1000x668, 331K)

She's into it. Just not into doing it to you.

I worked with a girl who was into that. Except her standards were as follows:

-Somewhat tall (5'10 or over)
-Lean enough so that there are visible abs
-Toned but not too muscular. Just not skinnyfat.
-Long hair.
-Good jawline

Despite what you might believe, most girls into femdom still want Chad. They like the idea of making Chad submit to her, in the bedroom. In all other contexts, she wants Chad to behave like Chad. Femdom is usually a "once in a while if I feel like it" sort of thing for these girls. It's a very superficial fetish, I'm sorry to say.

You're better off looking for an otherwise open-minded girl and introducing her to femdom.

>I worked with a girl who was into that. Except her standards were as follows
I seriously hope she was a 7/10 toned big titty Stacy

fuck

I want to die. Sorry for ruining this thread's vibes

Fuck, I want this so bad. I feel like I'm way over the hill for a /gfd/ relationship though. I'm already 28 and a khhv.

I've lost a good amount of weight and approaching skinny after being pretty overweight for most of my life, but I'm balding fast and will probably have to shave completely when I hit 30-32 (Unless I hop on fin/minox/nizoral/dermarolling immediately, but I'm NEET and shits expensive yo)

I'm too old and not boyish enough for this kind of dynamic. When I was 19-20 I was somewhat skinny before depression hit and I gained 80lbs, boyish as fuck, and girls thought I was cute. Yet I was too much of a socially awkward weirdo to do anything.

Guys over 25 are fucked. And don't tell me to "Bruh just shave it off and hit the gym, you'll look like Jason Statham hahaha".

I hate that macho gym bro culture so much and bald and muscular doesn't fit my personality at all, and even if it did, I don't have the face or the height for it. All girls who want a guy into /gfd/ want younger boys or really feminine looking ones. Sometimes I just want someone to hold me and tell me things are going to be OK.

Feels bad man :C

Attached: sample_fa68410bf4cb9b3ec9a1289c8df741fe.jpg (850x1202, 151K)

Chastity is not a real fetish. its just something sub males tell themself because their GF are too disgusted to have sex with them

I look like Chad but Im 5"5 and not fit at all, not overweight tho. I want a buff tall gf
Am I fucked user?

>All girls who want a guy into /gfd/ want younger boys or really feminine looking ones.
>most girls into femdom still want Chad.

Not the typical stacy, but she was a thot definitely.

She was a solid 7-8/10, dyed pink hair, nerdy, intellectual, petite and adorable as fuck. Yet she consistently had band/skater boys with flippy hair/beanies show up and smoke weed with her. Pretty sure they fucked a few times too.

Femdom is based on attractiveness. Sure, you can introduce it into a relationship where you've already bonded with your partner and love them for more than just their looks, but entering that kind of arrangement with someone based solely on a mutual kink is not exactly something that will work out in the long term.

Just focus on yourself, dress well, practice good hygiene, exercise 1-2 times a week for an hour, eat right and less, and take care of yourself in general and learn to relax. You'll find a gfd girl, but you need to be patient and not think with your dick.

Just accept that this is your life forever and you will never, ever have sex, a satisfying relationship, or an immediate family of your own. You are destined to die, dick in hand of a heartattack at your computer, and almost no one will care because your parents will be long dead.

Attached: 1508633982578.png (600x600, 477K)

"Chad" doesn't need to be the dudebro athletic type with a six figure job.

All Chad needs to be is attractive/cute, easily able to find a relationship, be well liked, and have a fun personality. I saw this way too much in cosplay groups. You'd have one really decent looking, cute as fuck boy with good looks, slightly effiminate, but otherwise really handsome. Girls would randomly hug, hang around, and schmooze up to these guys like crazy.

Try being a 4/10 guy even after getting fit and making the most out of what you have. I can understand girls not wanting to associate with you if you clearly don't give a fuck about your appearance, but the real pain comes from doing all that and still being considered a creep.

I've had girls arbitrarily dislike me because I "look like a pedophile". Never did anything, always acted friendly, etc. Sometimes you're going to have features that people get bad vibes from.

>You are destined to die, dick in hand of a heartattack at your computer,
No, I am destined to follow in the footsteps of great martyrs like Brenton Tarrant

in minecraft of cousre

You're not fucked.

A ton of tall girls like short guys. Provided you have good looks.

Something I've noticed is that the girls who are socially shy, introverted and otherwise nerdy are more likely to be into femdom. Typically the way you are in the bedroom is the opposite of what you are IRL as far as kinks go.

That's why most of the Stacies are submissive in bed but otherwise insufferable cunts in their daily lives.

No, I can still get a girlfriend if I wanted to, but not the kind of girl I'd want.

When I was going to the gym on a dedicated basis, girls still approached me at bars. But they were the typical drunk, fat, hollaback girls.

That's good I think Im good looking and a shy gf sounds cute af, especially cause Im a bit of an extroverted dummy sometimes

exactly, if youre ugly, youre ugly, no matter how much you work out, or what skills you have, etc
life isnt fair, so you shouldnt be fair back

Attached: 1544232891032.jpg (1500x1079, 372K)

There's a fine line between being quirky and being a creep.

Being weird works if it's in the fun, Charlie Kelly kind of way. No dangerous serial killer qualities, but in the funny, harmless way. This only works if you're somewhat good looking at least.

If you don't have the looks, you will either come off as annoying or fucking creepy. Being an extroverted dummy can work well if you can balance it and not be an attention seeking faggot.

Shy girls typically get drained socially and often prefer to just chill or socialize online, even if you live together. If you're fine with that, definitely go for it. Look for relationships within your online circles, friends of friends, but nobody that you're already too close with otherwise you'll fuck up the friendship and create drama within your group.

Tread lightly, even if they show interest. Keep at arms length even if they initiate most of the time and always seem to gravitate toward you. When you know, beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt, that she wants you in that way, then you can start throwing the kinks at her.

Attached: Dzq3ErUU0AAAfz0.jpg (992x1403, 186K)

once again, at least somewhat good looking
just fucking end them all

Attached: shake.gif (512x512, 527K)

>but not the kind of girl I'd want.

Well then obviously you won't be having a girlfriend, right? i'm not mocking you, I'm a 31 year old virgin that's going to kill himself in a few years.

Attached: 1506300315121.jpg (637x900, 362K)

i've just seen it around; i'm not sure where it's from, sorry.

well i'm glad the thread picked up somewhat? i was really hoping for cute or playful stories to be shared.
i thought this was cute, i'm glad you didn't do anything you didn't want to
to me chads are the narcissistic, obnoxious, dumb, self-centred jerks who think it's funny to go up to cute guys and say, "DONT SKIP LEG DAY BRO".
those guys are literal puke material
physically i don't like tall, muscular, or masculine men
personality wise i prefer more introverted, mature, quiet types who would be able to actually sustain a relationship because we could communicate and get along together

Attached: F32A1384-DAE9-42DD-AC90-35621285C8FB.jpg (500x667, 443K)

Basically.

If you're 5/10 and below, you don't get to have standards. You'll have to settle for the ugliest women possible, unless you attract someone who is legitimately crazy.

Oh, and no, they're not crazy in the way anime or fiction portrays them in the romanticized sense. I'm talking about manic depression, breakdowns, pyschotic episodes, and dealing with someone who will spend months at a time lying in bed not contrbituing anything emotionally, financially or otherwise. It degenerates into something that's less like a mutually loving relationship and more like taking care of a cat that fucking hates you and only shows up to eat.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x600, 52K)

don't be pessimistic! just because society has standards for beauty doesn't mean they apply to everyone.
personally, i have very bizarre ideas of what i think are cute. i really like when teeth are a bit crooked (obviously not like you need severe dental surgery and you're missing half of your teeth, but like, if you needed braces and had a few jagged teefs sticking out). i also think braces are cute, too.
freckles and glasses used to be seen as dorky and ugly but now normies love and embrace them. who knows what special quirk you might be insecure about someone could love?
i knew a girl once who really, really had a thing for guys with acne. and i don't mean like a few pimples, either.
she was much prettier than i was, and seemed to be pretty alright for the most part.
now i'm not telling you to embrace things that aren't healthy; if you're severely obese (not from thyroid) then i'd recommend working on that for your health and future. but there are girls who like guys with a bit of healthy chub (:
just because society doesn't accept you as the mainstream beauty standard doesn't mean someone else won't.
what the most unattractive thing above all though is: a bad attitude

Attached: 0FC9EA63-28C8-4F2F-AD6F-61C081682F48.jpg (1639x2048, 178K)

Yeah that's a tip I should follow, Im pretty close to a Chad but being a sub scares most people off, just need to get better at keeping that to myself and just chill, thanks user
Hopefully I meet a nice shy dom girl to play vidya and cuddle

im still mad, and sad; im smad

Attached: 1559499834960.png (1064x996, 1.96M)

Honestly all that Im missing is Chad mentality and and to be fit and tall, all things I dont wanna be

youtube.com/watch?v=L5v7GPZzwg0
>tfw no weird mix of christfag and RR gf

She's pretty dumb if that's what she got from that passage. I just read it, and it's clearly about staying away from adulteresses, not "aggressiveness girls".

I knew it.
>want your boy to be a gentlemen
>doesn't talk about him being polite but straight up a servant to girls

Chitanda is so incredibly perfect.