Would you consider a long-term relationship with a passable trap?

would you consider a long-term relationship with a passable trap?

Attached: ecdc530b26d07690da6137a909de437c.jpg (1200x1807, 960K)

I did but then he had random e-hook ups. It takes two people, not twenty people

depends if I like their personality and if they have bpd or not

With "long-term" you mean untill they become unpassable, which would be a few years at best?

As long as he/she is okay with ugly brown dudes

No, I'm not a homosexual.

No. Follow me. We're saving the West.

Attached: 4747890-0-0.jpg (434x650, 232K)

thats enough tranny shilling for the day, no?

>would you consider a long-term relationship with a passable trap?

No, not even for one second

why would anyone want any kind of relationship with a mentally ill man who believes he's a girl?

and why you degenerate faggots always post images of cute girls?
you are not a cute girl, you are a crazy freak and everybody is laughing at you

>saving the west
I said I supported it... its just gay crossdressers want to fuck the entire human population, at least mine did.

>tfw you're a passing trap and guys just want to use you as a fucktoy

Attached: 1568670403924.jpg (583x647, 63K)

Yes, if he was a non-degenerate

Don't flatter yourself, freak. I wouldn't touch you, except with a hammer.

I would let a trap who passes suck my dick
I dont know about having sex because I problably would lose my attraction once I saw his dick since I am not attracted to male characteristics

So no I would not go into a ltr with a trap

If this isn't a shitpost, I'll offer to be your e-date, I lost mine to some random s9c men

These fetishes come and go for people exposed to the smut on the internet. It's completely unnatural to base your entire existence around a fetish that people cling to for a while and then move on from. Stop being goofy faggots and follow me in saving the West. The strong-willed Nietzschean man has arrived just in time

Attached: 8579989595.jpg (419x508, 126K)

I would consider any kind of communication with such a freak only if I was running a circus desu

We can save the human race by believing in monogamy, but that's unrelated to the thread

Depends what you mean by passable. If she kind of looks like a girl, then no. If she's Taftaj tier then probably.

>c'mon guys, let's save the west!

Attached: nb.jpg (300x200, 10K)

As long as I am the one to fuck the ass it's okay. A hole is a hole but mine is not for drilling

U srs shitskin?

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

>brown
>saving the west
Fucking a trap would make sure I never have kids. That's better in the long run for the west.

>passable trap
No such thing.

Depends. If it's a cute femboy, I'd consider it. If it's a tranny freak with tits and a dick, no.

Dude lets save the country where i am a social outcast and get treated like shit by people all the time.

Does any thought go into anything that your peabrain produces?

No such thing IRL. Even online with photoshop and filters there arent any passable.

>inb4 someone posts a twig thin waif and pretends it's a trap