When did you realise that you're ugly?

when did you realise that you're ugly?

Attached: 21d65f6a7f472bb17b47c79e91f57820.jpg (720x716, 93K)

First or second grade.

i'm not i'm really handsome and cute

I'm not, I'm muscular and good looking. Mentalcel is why im here though.

how does it feel when people treat you better because of your looks?

Ugly is a relative term. You cannot be ugly if there are no beautiful people. Therefore, if I shut myself in my room for the rest of my life, I cannot be ugly.

I can get away with more than an ugly retard would be able too but in the end im still socially inept so I don't really abuse it since that'd require me to actually talk to or be around people. You can touch girls more and they won't really mind but getting any farther than that is impossible cuz mentalcel

based logic poster

>I can get away with more than an ugly retard would be able too
can you give examples?

I realised very late. I was 27. It really explained everything though. I always assumed if you're ugly people will straight up tell you so I didn't consider the possibility, but it turns out they don't always tell you

I could be rude to people and they'd still talk to me after, I once knew this girl that would always try to sit on my lap in HS, shit like that.

>tfw when hang around with girls that looks like that all the time
it gets old and pics are amost never to be trusted anons

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

>pics are amost never to be trusted anons

desu I dont mind girls like this
they just want to be pretty like everybody here wants too
I wish I had a gf like that
I wish I could afford plastic surgery...

I'm unattractive, but I don't think I would be as ugly as the OP pic if I tried to be healthy

joking? she cute

When I realized everyone had stories about how hot girls approached them or gave them signals that they ignored but me

I was 18. One day I just looked directly into my bathroom mirror (I tended to avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces) and realized "holy shit, this is me." It wasn't just an awkward puberty, or a bad angle, but this is what I actually looked like and was going to look like forever. And then I had to come terms with the fact that this was the best it would ever get, and I would continue to decline in attractiveness as I aged.
It did make sense, though. The complete and utter lack of female attention was not bad luck, and I was not a late bloomer. It was just ugliness. Like pointed out, I did not know it was normal and common for men to receive female attention.

In a way it's kind of a relieving thing to accept. I've had less internal pressure to go after girls, or try to impress anyone. I'm out of the rat race.

Attached: fatbastard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>large unnatural bug eyes
>a line with nostrils for a nose
>unnatural looking lips, like a mime
>jaw shaved down to nothing(their profiles are so uncanny valley they're hard to look at)
>skin looks sickly

sure she's plastic but she's still cute homo

get your eyes checked if you think that's attractive

thought I was maybe like a 7 until I was about 18 or 19, but I had never given it very much thought. Knew I wasnt great looking or terrible looking.

In my early 20s I posted a picture on r/rateme on reddit and got mostly 5/10 scores and a few lower than that. Also made a tinder a couple times and I get swiped right on like once a week and usually the girl is a landwhale for which I have 0 interest.

so those two things are what confirmed for me that Im relatively ugly. But I guess I should have figured it out earlier from the lack of attention, like the other posters have been mentioning

>she cute
she looks like pic related
probably would have been a proper cutie with 10 less surgeries

Attached: rtx338ot-e1522796667949.jpg (820x462, 95K)

I have above average looks and I don't visually age because of incredibly stretchy collagen so I'll probably look like a god when I'm middle age and everyone else is buried in wrinkles. cEDS has its advantages.

Attached: 1568425199604.png (601x404, 176K)

These plastic hoes are disgusting. The most effective way to cure your yellow fever is to get over there. Once you see the average korean/jap hoe up close in real life this fanatasy will end.

I don't know what I am, still trying to figure out. Some times I get some attention, then I get none at all for months. I think my appearance changes depending on my mood and grooming. I'm probably in the thin line between average and mildly attractive, which is confusing as shit for everyone.