The girl I love (who is chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not chinese. I even learned some chinese for her...

The girl I love (who is chinese) doesn't want to date me because I'm not chinese. I even learned some chinese for her. We're not even strangers, we hang out a lot

Attached: 1565133797876.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

>this fucking thread again
>originaIio

I'm going to tell you the reason she doesn't wanna date you. Cause you're a fucking creep

GHHHGAAWU HHHG OH GOD AARGHH IM COOMING AAAARHHH IN GONNA COOM

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHH UUNNGNGHGHHG

COOOOOOMMMMMMIIINNNNNNNG

Attached: 1568673051705.png (573x573, 492K)

I think the real reason she doesnt wanna date you is that you're autistic

all women are bitches but chinese women are the biggest fucking spoiled entitled bitches out of all of them

you are not missing anything

By some tape and stick your eyes slanted permanently
Problem solved

have u tried booking a holiday to shenzen together and then told her OP

Attached: photo_2019-09-16_21-02-50.jpg (781x781, 61K)

Chinese women generally like white guys. Especially if you know chinese. Don't know what to tell you OP

I was planning on going to Hong Kong (10 minute train to Shenzhen) this summer to see her but not anymore I guess

shut up retard nobody gives a shit

How would you recognize her in a crowd of Asians?

don't care. stop making this thread

She's originally special to me

"Creep" is just a term used by women if they don't want to fuck you. You think the 50 shades of grey guy would get away with his shit if he were ugly?

Have some self-respect and leave her for better pastures, dude. If she feels insecurr about her potential settlement choice leaving, she might come to like you. Also, how did you know that she won't date you because you're not Chinese?

is that pic the girl in question? she looks oddly like me. my features are slightly less asian but cool cause I rarely see pictures of chinese people that look remotely like me. My eyes are rounder & where she works to accentuate a "majestic beautiful" look, I go for "cute".
I also dress like a dude. because I'm gay.

but this pic is cool*

its for the better, trust me, i know you cant help it but its weird.

A mutual friend who I can trust told me she said that
No I just have pics of Chinese girls saved on my pc
>i know you cant help it but its weird.
What

i can respect that. at least she's loyal to her people. she doesn't wanna be seen with an inferior white beta faggot.

This is meta pls make a thread like this every 3 hours pls baby ok thanks baiiii ;)

I know this is bait, but a reminder to any anons who have considered it
>doing anything for a woman you are not dating
>anything

Attached: 1567366980722.gif (360x346, 170K)

>chinese girl rejects white man because she only wants to date chinese men

Based chinese girl kek but at least you learned some chinese OP. I'm sure you'll fall in love with the next asian/chinese girl you see and maybe she'll have a white fetish.