Where do I find a boyfriend who's emotionally wounded, bitter, grumpy, and somewhat mean, but is honest, hard-working...

Where do I find a boyfriend who's emotionally wounded, bitter, grumpy, and somewhat mean, but is honest, hard-working, always does the right thing, and in general has a secret heart of gold?

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-060426_YouTube.jpg (1352x1347, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KnightInSourArmor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that would be me tbph senpai

I fit all of those but aint about no relationship.
Kinda ties into that emotionally wounded thing.

>uses tbph and senpai
No, you're just a kid

Attached: levi.jpg (210x240, 19K)

That's me, bonus points for also being extremely good looking. You won't find me in the club that's guaranteed.

> always does the right thing
How old are you? You should not be in this place with such a naive and childlike brain to believe anyone always does the right thing.

me. although it kinda sounds like you're describing 90% of Jow Forums
I'd likely be too boring for you like every other person I've ever talked to finds me

fit all those but have no interest in relationships. probably a faggot tranny anyways lmao

Attached: F8929322-99D0-4256-A596-A7D265688CA4.jpg (827x960, 40K)

Get out of here normie scum subhuman

The only thing worse than hate speech is bait speech, user.
This message has been brought to you by The Partnership for a Drug-Free America

Attached: 1557758891928.jpg (595x446, 64K)

you literally listed an ideal male partner any female wants these guys are either taken,ugly or dont want a relationship

do you play MMO's
go for the quiet retard that just plays the game and doesn't really socialize with the other people

You will never find your ideal bf, he doesn't exist. All anyone can do is find someone of good character and develop a relationship with that person and eventually fall in love. Run off into the sunset and life will still be miserable, but miserable with company.
tl:dr if only you know how bad things really where.

Attached: It'sAllSoTiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>this, but unironicly and originally.

Attached: ApuApproval.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

You wouldn't last a day in my mind.

Fuck outta here normie this place is not for you

Das me, fucker.

Attached: 30994FAF-1ED2-421E-8EAA-CCB959769B05.jpg (223x232, 16K)

that is me though we will probably never meet

Do you care if they are ugly? If not, you can probably find someone.

You're not going to find anyone who always does the right thing. You can find guys who usually do the right thing, or who always try to do the right thing, but nobody's perfect.

right in the fucking toilet right here fuckboi go on and take your poo-poo pee-pee bf with a heart of gold

Attached: 1508083468306.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Literally copied out of a thread from the other day

OP is a fag

In the midwest. It's in the culture both to be honest and hard-working, but also to be kind of overlooked by the coasts and generally bitter about it.

You lost me at hard-working, sadly.
Hope the best for you.
;_;

Inside of a time machine that would take you back to when I was young enough to date you.

picky aren't you
very original and cool

I'm all of those except for
>always does the right thing
This is very subjective but I try not to be an awful person

>who's emotionally wounded, bitter, grumpy, and somewhat mean, but is honest, hard-working, always does the right thing, and in general has a secret heart of gold?
Wow you described me to a T.
But I'm obese and white so.

I'm not falling for your tricks again, OP.

Huh?
You might be mistaking me for someone else, user...

>WHAOAOAOAO THATS LIKE SO LITERALLLLLY MEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off, this is absolutely none of you

Why the fuck do you want one anyway

I guarantee you most bots think of themselves as exactly what you just described, quality bait

not him but he's probably right, all women are manipulative, lying cunts who only want to make men's lives miserable so I'm sure he has a good reason for thinking that

I'm lazy as hell desu, the rest of it sounds about right.

>hard working

Have a job, better myself every day.

I don't torture animals on Sunday.

>Secret heart of gold

Still looking for it so it's a good secret.

>tfw no byronic hero bf

Sorry, I don't date men.

"A girl wanting a guys that's considered emotionally wounded". Nice try tranny.

Attached: degenerate.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

thats me

I live in Eastern Europe tho.

Present

OOOOOOORgiingalel

a shitty romance movie

Pretty much me but I'm probably too old for you.

>emotionally wounded
Me
>bitter
not quite
>grumpy
Only when you mess with me or my stuff
>and somewhat mean
not much
>but is honest
yes
>hard-working
Wow, literally me
Not always, actually
>and in general has a secret heart of gold
nope, sorry

Here, we have many neets on Jow Forums, but also many wagies

>emotionally wounded
Check
>bitter
Check
>Grumpy
Always pissed off
>Mean
I like to tease/bully
>honest
Yes
>hard-working
lolno
Thats kind of subjective Your left is my right.
>Secret heart of gold
If you can find any good in me, good luck

lol no
bitterness corrupts
years of desperation usually erode whatever hearts of gold we might have had at some point

>Where do I find a boyfriend who's emotionally wounded, bitter, grumpy, and somewhat mean, but is honest, hard-working, always does the right thing, and in general has a secret heart of gold?

Damn I match most of it except the hard working part because I'm lazy as fuck OwO

>tfw this is the guy ive dreamed of for years
>know i wouldnt deserve a guy this good anyways

Attached: 1537516854705.png (500x375, 217K)

post your contact user, maybe you dun deserve but at least we could talk

while i appreciate you being willing to talk to me, i really think its better i just dont get to know anyone, especially someone that id like. the few times ive tried to actually prove i can be with such a guy ive only greatly hurt us both in the end.
i am terribly clingy and narcissistic, and i can be extremely selfish. i dont like these things about myself, but i like the discipline to actually control my shitty behaviors. im afraid of even giving people the chance to be close to me, im pretty damn sick of hurting people....

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KnightInSourArmor

>bitter
>grumpy
Goddamnit.

All of these but the heart of gold only applies to my FRIENDS online take your homo relationship shit elsewhere

>who's emotionally wounded
Not me. I'm emotionally stunted so I'm quite cold at beginning. And can't even comprehend or help with emotion-related problems.
But I'm pretty stable and a parangon of objectivity.
Alas, there's 90% you're a tranny. And whether you are or not is irrelevant as there's only 1% you're in my country.

>bitter, grumpy, and somewhat mean
I keep bouncing between this kinda attitude and also being totally stoked on doing epic stuff maaaaaaan. Would probably be permastoked if I could live outside of the city and not have to deal with the garbage people who live here

Attached: 1514620602485.jpg (1920x1200, 1.82M)

>in general has a secret heart of gold
people alsways say about me that i have a big heart, but i'm just smart enough to trick them into thinking that. Nobody has a heart of gold. Everyone is selfish and if someone is nice to you they just happen to want to fuck you or want something else from you. Hell, some are even able to trick themselves into believing they are nice like most of the posting zoomers here. There are no honest altruists. Stop believing in fairytales.

how would you hurt me user?
im ok with clinginess and narcissism

Attached: 1568701399613.gif (200x195, 117K)

Not here, that's for sure
>dating on r9k
Lmao let's get real here

sounds like you're looking to become the next Bianca. I hope to someday save pics of your bloodied corpse. maybe that's what you want, but don't ask me for it. I refuse to ever associate with women, they are all evil and bring nothing but trouble. all I'm interested in is observing women's misfortune from the outside.

this kind of bf will ruin you emotionally but will simultaneously give your life a cause and make it better somehow

Attached: Jean_Reno_und_Natalie_Portman_fkurv56mxt.jpg (634x357, 20K)

look no further bb.

Well I can be nice to people of either gender without wanting to fuck them or demanding anything particular from them.

hello, this is me
but i'm black
i'll see myself out thanks

Me but I'm already in a relationship

All of those almost apply to me but ultimately do not.
>emotionally stunted
>nothing to be bitter about so I'm just generally cynical
>killjoy
>sarcastic and unintentionally mean
>try to be honest
>can't afford to stop working
>try to do the right thing
>probably don't have a secret heart of gold
Anyway, my point is that if I almost meet those requirements, then presumably there's at least one other user who absolutely meets them. So you're in the right place.

id say that would be me but i have a strange morality

A lot of people probably fit this mold, myself included, but we aren't attractive enough so it doesn't matter anyway.

face/body type > personality every time

Attached: 9790b0c42c5d3f1ff863d09347862628823ba4de_hq.jpg (800x723, 53K)

sounds like me, except the mean part. I don't classify being honest as mean most of the time, still what I am saying may come off as rude.

Well I mean I fit that description fairly well. I try my darnest to be a decent human fellow.

A good friend of mmine is exactly that

Me, but I'm already taken. Sorry kiddo.

>that many fucking replies

Attached: 1527720136231.gif (499x499, 567K)

(wasted LMAO)
You described over the half of Jow Forums lurkers/posters. Good job, OP. Quality bait

Attached: clowned.png (640x640, 20K)

so basically exactly what I fucking said in my post?

>Jow Forums
>hard-working
How can people here be hard hard-workers if most posters are either NEETs or wageslaves?

This is so fucking saddorigin

Attached: IMG20190830WA0009.jpg (308x348, 24K)

i'm mildly irritated by this post

best i can do for you