My boobs like exactly like this

This pic is relatable

Attached: 199992029304.jpg (850x1239, 738K)

They LOOK like that.
Yours are fake so its kinda unfair to compare them to hers

You have my attention, post them now

That is to say you have saggy cow tits
Hard Pass

tits or gtfo, oregnnally

Pics or it didnt happen. Christ how hard is that to understand

>My boobs
Show them to me.

I made a typo on purpose to avoid someone trying to identify my posts

Mine are natural though? this pic was just relatable

I already posted them, fiction mirrors reality

lmao, kk. Gtfo

mommy, let me suckle.

No, I just felt like the picture was very relatable, I didn't expect lewd comments

you can't just make a thread like this without expecting lewd comments.

I suppose that's true.
COMMENT WAS NOT Original

you knew what you got into when you posted this
/tits or gtfo

If true pls be my gf originaliolo

I can talk to you online if you want, but please don't make threads about me without permission, if you agree we can talk.
I wanted to make a relatable innocent thread, compared to the others, sorry I guess

>innocent thread
>pic and caption
>/r9k
Not mad, just what do u expect

also POST TIDDIESSS I WANNA SUCK EM

I won't post tiddies
I was hoping for someone else to relate to me, but I guess I won't

chad here,

god i love big fucking tits, coming home to a nice pair of tits everyday is my dream. but im mentally ill sucks to suck i guess XDD

Oh I was hoping for a comment like this, thanks for saving the thread :)

tits or gtfo
no tits
therefore...
you know the rules user

titteies OR GET THE FUG OUT

how the fuck did i save the thread? i literally only come on here when my bipolar fucking retardation starts acting up otherwise i'd never hang around you stupid dumb fucks.

Attached: 76c0ad74e860512fb756536b190fb810.jpg (563x861, 58K)

You posted something else than lewd comments, thanks anyway

okay where do I give you money?

tits or gtfo

mods plz ban if OP doesn't comply in 10 minutes

chad fuck me like you fuck stacey ;)))

You don't, I just saw the picture and was surprised how much alike the boobs were to mine

yeah cause I see tits IRL all the time but love doesn't exist at all and it fucking kills me on the inside, all the pussy in the world and I wouldn't be happy. I just want to feel love, why is it so hard? every girl just wants to be used and abused but never stick around. fuck my life. can you explain this to me?

Attached: fa4c4494714a7437fe97e3c39e18bdfd.jpg (500x734, 32K)

used and abused
Its because people are used to replacing their gfs or bfs, I think the overpopulation of the world contributed to this, most people want to date as many people as they can

I don't I want true love. I hate playing myself up but I need to, just to prove it doesn't exist. I'm good looking, tall ,Venezuelan and British, socially active, extremely athletic, extremely smart. I have it all, but even though I have all these good qualities withotut true love its meaningless. The only thing I live for at this point is my father, I don't want to disappoint him,, I don't want to be a failure, but taking this love doesn't exist pill is hard to swallow.

Attached: 88183b031a837ee0c9c27c5c27d8080a.jpg (424x424, 11K)

No one can ever replace your family, people only get one biological family.
Just take solace in the fact that your bio blood can't be replaced by someone else

+respect for keeping your dignity.

Honestly what's the point of this thread if you're not going to show your fat milkers?

I'd rather just be a normal guy with love, then be who I am right now. Being a chad isn't as great as people make it out to be. The reality is you'll always be halfpenny twopenny to someone else, even if you're as "genetically gifted" as me.

Attached: ee7588c923efd2576d8212fb98b305b2.jpg (352x435, 13K)

I don't know if its true or not, but I think you're a chill guy

Thanks. Also anyone else notice when you work out a lot you starting liking "fat" chicks? like ones with big tits and big hips? ever since i started going to the gym and running instead of just running alone ive felt that sort of attraction.

Attached: widehipdawggg.png (177x400, 180K)

I don't understand it either, I guess its the difference that causes the attraction

I would pay you $75 USD to post your breasts

Pretty sure its just test, I've liked girls with it for as long as i can remember but I only really started getting super horny for these chicks recently, i guess working out makes you horny who knows

Attached: 3481d525cb2a72e17f9e55e9e215a138.jpg (564x751, 67K)

I won't, also most people get their nudes posted by someone else, so its not like I have a choice anyway lawl

I wish I could look like this but I was born with a fucking Y chromosome

Aw its okay user, you can still take care of your body and feel good

>not like I have a choice anyway lawl
I mean you do if you never send nudes to people

What if you just sent them to me? I am nothing but a man of my word and would respect your privacy. I've been drinking and it sounds like a fun prospect.

If its private and intimate I'll do it, but I don't want r9k to be flooded with talks of it,

That sounds like fun, to me. If they're really that pretty, then I'm 100% onboard.

Okay post your throwaway email, also I'm not petty, I just meant the boobs looked like mine, not that I looked like the fictional charactewr

so bored why do people keep begging for ops tits, just go ask an irl girl u guys r such lame faggots

Attached: 03b3a930da9bf593373d44b0582ac6df.jpg (564x752, 66K)

To be honest, I just saw the picture and was shocked at how much the boobs were like mine. That's the thought process. as I said already, fiction does reflect in real life

Okay great to know but what does that have to do with literally anything I said you retarded bimbo?

Attached: 70c8f5763a6df1f8676d910535ae61be.jpg (564x699, 88K)

Oh I thought you were implying that I posted this in order to get asked for nudes, so I wanted to clear it up. No one has to ask me for photos

Literally every poster besides me ( chad ) has asked to see your tits, are you not reading anybodys messages besides mine? LMFAO

Attached: c5389290d2a0838f0d28d41782627107.jpg (427x640, 58K)

skrewball37 at the google mail

>me ( chad )
>posting on a Mongolian geode classification forum
Yeah sure thing m8

I didn't post this to get "orbiters" or any non-sense, I just wanted to talk to e-people,sorry if it came off like that. :/

I don't care what you did it for mate im just trying to have a convo about tits and every single faggot gets begging in here.

shut the fuck up you stupid aspie

Attached: 4b47c1506517f157e1edc96ddb9d5120.jpg (236x314, 19K)

>shut the fuck up you stupid aspie
Kk bb thnx :3

Its fine you can talk about tits, I asked the mods to delete this thread since I didn't want it come off as the wrong way

Talk to you soon, Quinki

okay go fuck yourself then you faggot.

add me on discord my friend downloaded it for me on my pc,, we gotta chat faggot
slaughter#1210

Attached: b2092c8495a7181844f72f7ac02dfbbb.jpg (564x497, 37K)

Its a random e-name I made up, its what everyone does

Imagine naming yourself after a fucking american turdshit snack, slit your throat

Attached: 208aca5e31776bd99ce12f4fa48d172f.jpg (564x761, 71K)

>slaughter#1210
Hell yeah, my negro. I'll shoot you a message

Good shit, you gotta add me first though I have privacy thing on.

bump ngl

Attached: 1568685024898.gif (500x349, 887K)

I'm a DFC-guy and all of my gf's have had huge fucking milkers and I don't know why but I actually dislike big tits very much I just want flat little dimple nipples to suck on so bad.

yeah maybe but yo stomach sure don't