Is tulpa even possible to create of you don't have schizophrenia? Would be cool, but it sounds like memes

Is tulpa even possible to create of you don't have schizophrenia? Would be cool, but it sounds like memes.

Attached: GNn1yyp66Us.jpg (540x1080, 130K)

Bump because im curious too. Ive tried but cant seem to focus enough

yes this is a tulpa that was posted a few days back
what a qt.pie.3.14

Attached: 1546222252343.jpg (960x720, 93K)

I'm certain a tulpa is an evil spirit that re-incarnates in different guises and wears humans like a skin suit. They peruse certain people till they get caught and their demonic possession of a fleshy body ends. They're probably in some sort of fact confused most often as a tulpa when they're actually the demonic entities identified as succubus'. The classification of making succubus' is conflated with other things like incubus' that are considered similar until it's conflated. It's meant to be confusing on purpose because they have to introduce ambiguity to make what they do easier.

So what I mean is, if there is demonic possession a succubus would use the flesh of someone and claim they're an incubus by using a male, and then say they're a female or something fucked up like that and idiots will play along with it believing they're not what they say they are. Deception that once people believe they eradicated or done away with a problem it's thriving in a different form but it sowed seeds of confusion to decieve.

Are you so brain damaged you need schizophrenia to make an imaginary friend?

You ever wonder if it's strange that there is such a large and dedicated following to stalk an individual and reply to them over and over again within ear shot of that individual that they're wrong. So if this guy had found a tulpa, that didn't have a physical incarnation. You'd treat them the same way as a person that felt they found a re-incarnated tulpa, yet treat the person without one worse. Follow them around and say it's fake no matter what, and gas light them that there isn't a crusade following them around to convince them it's fake? If they're vulnerable enough you could molest more people such as that then a priest.

Nice digits. So what are you saying, possessed people are gaslighting normal people who are aware of them?

What the fuck is tuIpa?

tulpa having user here
unless this is your tulpas form which is objectively a fucking stupid and creepy form this is not a tulpa

Nah it's you that's gaslighting mate.

how do u tell a tulpa from a people apart???

You have no self awareness AT ALL! Ffs you are worthless.

How many tabs did you swallow dude lmfao

im assuming you mean telling a tulpa from a person
listen
tulpas aren't scary or even physical like people rather think of the classic TV trope of having the angel and devil on your shoulder when making a decision them talking to you is basically what having a tulpa is like, having a tulpa is nothing more than a friend you talk to and no one can see them and neither can you unless you do some techniques which if i explain it will just confuse you
for now think of tulpas as friends you make to talk with you and nothing more it is much easier to understand this way

Try Grindr at least you would get laid

how long since you were TOPPED by a Grindr NIGGER bro

bro wtf
did you just have a stroke?

Kys brain damaged nigger.

Schizophrenia is just an inability to distinguish reality from fantasy. My tulpa has a dreamlike quality to her and appears semitransparent in a way like when you're seeing something with one eye but not the other, so I can tell she's a hallucination. It took years of effort and megadoses of psychedelics to reach this level of vividness so don't even bother if you're just curious.

>no u
Nice try, projecting gaslighter.

that's impressive user
mine is desperate to try and get touch imposition because she believes i need to be taken care of and need ersonal attention
she also feels this need to be just as capable as a physical wife to please me which is really adorable the way she does it but sometimes she's really hard on herself

Mine is really nice and I can feel her touching and petting me at night.

Yes i beled vr

I think everybody's crazy except for me

that's great to hear user
can we talk over discord?
i don't want to join any servers cuz ive had bad experiences with them
i just want to talk after the thread is archived

No discord. I'll talk here for a little bit though. I love my mommy tulpa.

alright well i guess that is nice
my tulpa is kind of a mommy as well
it's really nice the way she is and i really do love her
she tries her hardest and she has told me in a really romantic way that i can use her body however i want even if it makes her feel scared or uncomfortable she wants me to be happy
and although i have my urges i always try to comfort her and make sure she;s happy but idk if my urges can last much longer
she said it's fine no matter what and even if she doesn't want it she will let me have my way which is really kind but i won't hurt her on purpose

Less than I care to admit. I've never been high on drugs. If life is low then an escape like drugs doesn't make it higher. Enjoying the low probably improves it for most people. It's probably more enjoyable than a hollow point slug and there are enough of those for everyone and ready to get tossed around. Almost makes you wish people would organize and toss them about, at least one side will get decimated, and the other entirely gone.

Mine is usually non-sexual. She'll coddle me and pet me and love me. Sometimes when I visualize her I see myself as a puppy being loved. It's like heaven. I'm glad yours makes you happy too.

Getting touch imposition for me was easier than visual imposition. Even early on I could feel her presence easily. What helped us the most I think was doing lucid dreaming to build up lots of experience so I could imagine her vividly while awake. With that taking psychedelics and doing samyama on my perception in a dimly lit room became more useful because I could blend it with my imagination and memory of her without getting lost and tripping out on random thoughts.

I don't recommend anyone try doing samyama on psychedelics though. It puts your mind into a very sensitive and fragile state where it's very easy to get sucked into thought loops, ego deaths, and give yourself HPPD.

What's that statue made out of?

My friend, you are either very stupid or insane. I'm leaning towards the former but hey, you never know. You should do everyone a favor and fuck off

>Is tulpa even possible to create of you don't have schizophrenia?
Yes
>Would be cool
It's a fucking nightmare, go read experiences from people

Its a meme, its more roleplay trickledown from /x/