Ywn have spunky tomboy bully gf

>ywn have spunky tomboy bully gf
>ywn get teased into sex
>ywn lie next to her and get all sentimental while she calls you a dork

Attached: 1568575837151.png (1280x720, 595K)

Someone in the world looked at that shitty anime art and still published it. Wow.

Don't get why it seems like a lot of robots prefer this or femdom when being the dominant one should come naturally to us males.

>You're a loser, but you're MY loser
Oof that hit hard.

Why even live when I'll never have a bully gf

because we're betas, user

thats like precisely why we're here in the first place

its from a VN not anime you faggot

I don't have that taste but what the hell, thanks for the answer.

>tfw made that image but with the stock ideal gf

You don't have to be submissive to want this, I just prefer girls not being overly girly to the point it's annoying, I want someone I can relate to, to some degree at least

Thats exactly why. Alot of fetishes are because something is taboo or uncommon. It's nice to mix things up

It's not really submissive user, its just wanting a more confident woman.

>ywn have a tomboy bully gf that force feminizes you

Attached: 1494885631966.jpg (734x1048, 216K)

Soiled it. Get the FUCK OUT FAGGOT

Attached: IMG_20190916_011740_787.jpg (710x710, 46K)

Why even think about these things?
It's literally impossible, girls like that do not exist. Your chances of getting even a normal girl is extremely low. Why are you hurting yourself like this?

uggguuu this reminds me of my ex so much, and the way things would have been had we not lived 5,000 miles apart. i got fuckin dumped though. some people just can't truck through the tough times. ugh.

they're out there, man. they're just few and FAR between.

Yeah that really fucked me up.

Honestly i think im going to try a pro domme or something. I wouldn't even fathom how to become cute enough to actually attract a bully gf anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-212430_Drive.jpg (1440x2960, 1.29M)

Im going to the gym with a girl like this in a little bit. She likes to grab my ass and pinch me. Its kind of weird but still fun. Also a nympho and wants me to spit in her mouth. Also freaks me out and Im still a virgil whos to autistic to know what to do. Why cant there be a Manuel on how to do deal with these situations.

Attached: 7C1CDDE5-5F18-4641-BA78-690E08268DDB.png (500x522, 145K)

>Also a nympho and wants me to spit in her mouth
Shes definitely sharing one of the least weird part of her sexuality there, since she wouldn't ask for her deepest fantasies up front like that. So probably dont pursue if that grosses you out.

That was the first time we went to the gym. Idm ive got a ton of fantasies of my own. I just dont know how to communicate.

I see it as an endearing bully.

pro dommes won't love you.

Because I don't want an incompetent retard with the emotional and social intelligence of a 2 year old? I want a fully formed person. If you need a brain damaged "daddy uwu" slut to feel dominant in comparison to, then I doubt that you're the Great Alfalfa you think you are.

>he's totally wrapped around my finger, how cute.

Attached: 1567666861338.jpg (213x255, 8K)

really hate that femdom dominated by so many closet fags