FFS

FFS
I JUST WANNA BE A CUTE SHORT BOY
FUCK
WHY CANT I JUST BE CUTE AND SMALL?
MY LIFE IS FUCKING RUINED.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 120534_602dc8d7e27f4cf3b240ef62397436bd.png (354x600, 212K)

I feel this on so many levels. I want to be a cute boi but instead I'm a hairly piece of shit. I'm short, but it isn't a cute short. It doesn't go with my hairly ugly self

>Wanting to be short
>male

Unless you're gay there is simply no point

I want a older pedo milf to rape me.

>tfw short
>tfw boy
>tfw not cute
Does it ever get better, lads?

Attached: 1539200351921.png (1260x1150, 847K)

>I want a older pedo milf to rape me.

Absolutely cringe and degenerate pilled

Being short and practically hairless isn't worth it, trust me for I would know.

This

t. KHV baby faced turbomanlet autist

Probably not user.
Yeah, nothing I can do about it now.
It's okay, this is what I have and if I think it might be better another way, at the very least I can complain and cry.

This, I want to be molested by a big titty OL

Actually toned and don't have baby face so there have been women interested in me, but I don't actually want a relationship or sex so I've turned them all down. Never been diagnosed with autism too.

Cringe and mommy-issue pilled

Yet you dont deny being a turbo manlet.

Ladys and gentlemen, we gottem.

Dubs doesnt lie. My mom is a piece of shit and I lived most of my life without her.

It can have its downfalls, user.
>5'5", 115lbs
>baby faced and very petite
>people/coworkers constantly make teases and jabs at my height and weight, like I'll "float away in the wind", or I might need a stepladder, or that I even need a cheeseburger etc.
>Have had multiple run-ins with creepy dudes attempting to take advantage of me and use me sexually
>Girls aren't interested in manlet babyfaces and guys expect a fuck ton from you

It has its ups and downs, on some days I love it however.

>tfw my mom has been the best person I've had in my life

She doesn't deserve the pathetic NEET manchild she raised

Also, I'm sorry for you user

Attached: FeelsBadMan.png (614x590, 182K)

>Being teased constantly

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

I'm sorry to hear that user.

I'm overly mad at my mother after this past month. She offered to put me on her phone plan. Long story short, I found out she scammed me out of $700 and still managed to get the phone plan terminated for non payment.

>Girls aren't interested in manlet babyfaces

This so much, I'm 5'3" babyface and I'll most likely die a KHV

The mommy fetish shit is so cringe and is blatantly a male fantasy, I cringe every time I see it posted here. No woman wants to baby you.

It's because I am a 5'5 manlet, my guy. Why would I deny it if I'm comfortable with who I am, what I have and if it's not even a lie.

I dont wanna be babied. I wanna be raped.

>Have had multiple run-ins with creepy dudes attempting to take advantage of me and use me sexually

Can relate to this too, no woman wants me but some dude would make pedo jokes about him fucking me and some middle aged dude once grabbed my ass in public

>I wanna be raped.

No woman will want to rape you, sorry

you're both literally my type physically. cute precious boys deserve to be held and given gentle neck kisses as we'd fall asleep together

Attached: 5CF6B2CD-C709-4DA7-8719-328B856AC697.jpg (1800x1800, 542K)

It isnt as fun as you think it is. It would be nice to just hear a normal compliment from some more often rather than teasing or poking fun at my looks. I have plenty of stories from when I was back in highschool of being harassed and fucked with by bigger dudes and it honestly sucked ass.

Honestly I prefer guys, have for a long time. But I definitely feel this, it took me a long time to realize not to give a fuck about females kek.

>luckily I found a punk tomboy gf years back and she loves being dominant/"mommy"-ish

>Can relate to this too, no woman wants me but some dude would make pedo jokes about him fucking me and some middle aged dude once grabbed my ass in public

I'm sorry user, I feel for this.

Attached: 1463431009807.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Thanks I guess, but I'm not gay

i mean.. lowkey i also went a pet boy to kidnap, tie up, and abuse
sweet in the streets, succubus in the sheets

Attached: A5DCB938-069D-461A-B7EA-3F4578BD5803.jpg (750x1039, 768K)

neither am i? i'm not into women, i like boys. unless you're also a girl; that's awkward.

I'm assuming you're a dude, I don't see myself as being attractive to women

This is interesting, thank you user. I'll keep this saved.
>Pic related

Attached: ohgodohfuck.jpg (600x600, 40K)

ok well that's just rude. i was trying to be nice and cute with you but nevermind. you're probably not having luck with women because of this.

i saw it on the thread last night and thought it was cute! lowkey i want a vegetarian or vegan bf but every cute boy i've ever met is naturally skinny due to metabolism and consumes nothing but nasty unhealthy junk food and meat ):
here, have another pic (:

Attached: 4396D82C-0EBC-45F5-92C0-43D8DB1D76F8.jpg (750x941, 446K)

>you're probably not having luck with women because of this

i'm not having any luck with anything in life period

If actually a female I didn't mean to insult you, I just don't see myself as being attractive to any woman

Well there's your problem. You need to have more confidence in yourself

I am one but its like having a big dick but being fugly it doesnt matter cause no one wants you and i am forever locked to gfd threads because its my only chance of finding a girl who likes a middle school looking boy like me

YOUR NUMBER WAS SO CLOSE
i feel like you're probably actually attractive, average looking, or have potential and you simply don't invest in yourself because of your pessimism. no girl will want to be with you unless she's some creepy bpd yandere who uses that to gaslight and emotionally torture you. you really need to work on your self-esteem, then maybe think about a relationship.

I actually have a friend that fits that discription perfectly. He's nearly 5'0 even, thin as shit and eats nothing but garbage. (Pizza, junk food and often sustains himself off of dr pepper for days on end.

>You need to have more confidence in yourself
>Just be yourself

It simply isn't that easy, my anxiety is so bad I struggle to interact with people at all

Well at that point you need therapy and maybe medication.

>tfw no one will ever be initially attracted to you because you're cute and then later grow to like your personality
>tfw you will never have a bf because you don't activate their instincts the way small feminine people do
WHAT IS LIFE

;-; someday ill meet you and well be forever in wholesome snuggly bliss

you are my aesthetic and i am very much a dominate woman. if you have a dominant personality perhaps one day you can find a "switch" girl, or a girl who likes you regardless of your appearance?

Nope, big sister will always be better than mommy

>you really need to work on your self-esteem
I'm an oversensitive self conscious crybaby, there's not much I can do, it comes with the autism

are you the user from last night in the other thread, per chance?

Attached: 3B3A9560-66C6-4358-B656-BAF0EE18D1F3.jpg (1024x878, 144K)

Tried both for years, I just gave up trying

>TFW you're the oldest sibling
>TFW you have two little sisters and you have the overwhelming urge to protect them and be the best big brother you can be to them.
>TFW one of them is emotionally ruined because your mother is a piece of shit who managed to get her in the divorce.

Honestly I always wanted an older brother, rather than an older sister, but not for that kinda reason. Just because I had to be the big brother to everyone.

Yes thats me hi again i fell asleep staring at this picture you gave me and twitching alot from imagining the sensation and gently running my finger tips across my chest imaging its someone elses hand

Attached: 454E8B6C75AD4F968F15916E16AD22D0.jpg (729x679, 173K)

yeah, these kinds of guys.. and then you're like "hey, how about some veggies, user? i cooked you ratatouille!" and then he turns his head away in disgust for maccas instead..
i don't think a relationship would be healthy for you; if you can't take care of yourself imagine having to deal with a whole other person and her issues

Oops wrong reply
Original fix

>i don't think a relationship would be healthy for you

I knew that already, I struggle to even live

For real. Doesn't like any fruit, only likes cherry candy flavor.

"Fruit gay" No bitch, you're gay because you dont like fruits or veggies.

Boi if you don't eat something good for you imma smack the fuck outta you.

I made veggie stew today. ^.^ Potatoes, carrots, green beans and corn. It's not bad either.

Crockpot cooking is fucking amazing honestly.

i still got the (You). i hope you've had a great day today (or night depending on wherever you live)! i'm glad that picture made you happy; reading how it helped you sleep made me smile. here's another picture for you for tonight, my little one~

Attached: 2CEB5B7E-E274-4141-BBE6-9AA2CB1924D9.jpg (410x546, 28K)

that honestly sounds delicious! at least you're eating healthy. when your friend is in his late 30's/early 40's he won't be feeling to hot. i hope he comes around and tries some of your tasties sometime; perhaps it will persuade him to eat better.

You can be big and still have a cute little person personality. People will pick up on it qt

It's pretty good. Used some of the chicken stock I had left over for when I wanted to make chicken noodle soup. So that worked as a good base. And yeah, prolly. I'm working on myself in general. Been eating better a lot recently, making most of my food. And when I don't feel like making anything, a sandwich or ramen works fine without fucking myself up.

Yes its around 9:50 pm for me right now. Aaa i can feel the soft breath behind my neck just looking at this i hope you had a good day too and i genuinely appreciate the thoughtfulness good night and my best wishes for finding yourself a local qtboi

you're an hour ahead of me; perhaps we'll cross paths one day. who knows?
goodnight, little one. sleep well and sweet dreams..

>even other robots are hitting it off with fembots
fuck

Attached: 1568620968782.jpg (591x275, 60K)