If i were to post my address here who do you think would show up? Would it be a cute boi?

If i were to post my address here who do you think would show up? Would it be a cute boi?

Attached: f0ab554cc5f295db5d0d41bf63f31650.jpg (235x328, 9K)

probably a few pizza boys

orikekfpbp

Really depends on where you live. Be careful tho >.> Unless you're looking to get raped or something. In that case, good luck or whatever

NYPA
go dilate

No, the most realistic thing that would happen would be some normalfag and his friends who are bored so they come check out the "le epic Jow Forums spooky house" god i hate them all so much.

Depends where you live, someone could show up and try to scare you and shit. I doubt anyone would commit any actual crimes though

>Unless you're looking to get raped or something
Implying thats not what i want

Attached: 20190829_072529.jpg (144x141, 17K)

I had this happen to me, just pizza will be delivered.
if you become a e-celeb though, threads will just be made about you and random claims will be made, like they do with Ciar*a

But do i have to pay for the pizza? I want to get a bf thia way but had an anxiety attack when i tried to approach this cute boy who seemed like an r9k user. My heart was racing faster than when i do burpees just saying hi to him was terrifying.

There are much easier ways to get raped, just go to prison or something, you'll be everyone's sex toy

Lol, no. Ask if it was paid for. If it wasnt, tell them you didn't order any pizza.

Im too muscular for that so nobody would want me and am a jiu jitsu purple belt so no i wouldnt be able to get raped plus theres no way to clean your buccie wuccie in there.

How did they react when you said that? Was he maddened that they wasted pizza?

You said you want to get raped you retard, also you sound like a faggot so I doubt you're masculine

Thats because i an a faggoy silly but i would resist if raped in prison because they would most likely have HIV and be black

Mostly they just say "Oh, sorry" And tell their boss. Usually they don't give a fuck, because it doesnt effect them. Fuck, sometimes I'll order pizza to myself and say I didn't, because they might just give it to you for free so they don't have to waste it.

What they should do is ordee drugs to the persons house thatll get them in real trouble. Its quite unfortunate that happiness is illegal though.

yeah a tiny swink with meh tier martial art experiance def not gonna get raped my giant murderers

They SHOULDN'T do that, but okay, whatever.

Op needs to post address if they're going to. Say fuck it and throw caution to the wind. You wont get anywhere if you don't try.

Why are Chads such fags. Every time these fucking trannies are 6"+ muscular dudes with manly big jaws.

Same user as before;
they will just talk about you or do simple pranks, the stuff that happened to me was safe but you might not be lucky, I still suggest not to risk it in case they find your family