What exactly IS flirting, Jow Forums?

What exactly IS flirting, Jow Forums?
Give me a clear definition.

Attached: 1567393192289.jpg (663x960, 91K)

It's romantic teasing i think.

You'll know it a year after it happens and realize what you missed out on.

Somewhere in between introductions and safe words.

I say this beacuse my norman friends just laughed at me being awkward, when they claimes that the chipotle cashier was flirting with me. I didnt think of what she said as flirting.

Women like the gray area so they can choose whether its flirting or sexual harassment. Flirting is whatever she likes at that time. If you dont know what she wants at any given moment, then you fail at flirting.

It's coming closer.

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

Based on my very limited experience I would describe it as exchanging progressively less and less subtle innuendo.

I still think of things that happened 15 years ago where someone was coming onto me, and I was just too stupid and awkward to understand. It hurts because it never got better. I never managed to dilute those memories with experiences where I'm not so shitty and dumb.

You're asking the wrong people, buddy. Nobody here has any fucking idea.

Sneedniggera

>he's had people flirt with him
Fuck off, normalfag.

I mix between cheesy compliments and banal conversation

It's literally just talking. Yes, that means I'm flirting with you right now.

She was not, those friends are fucking with at your expense.

Flirting is the balance of social interaction between formal interaction, and familiar interaction. Flirting it the skill of watching without glaring, being coy without being aloof, and taking chances early without being pushy.

It's all in the balance.

I had a girl at work tell me I should wear skinny jeans. And then she said because it really shows off guys dicks. Did she flirt with me?

Attached: deal with it.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

Expressing sexual interest

Don't bother with people who are just doing their job, user.

Showing romantic or sexual interest in a roundabout way.
Flirting: "Those jeans don't really leave much to the imagination, I bet you leave a lot of girls happy"
Not flirting: "Your jeans are really fucking tight dude"

Transitive property nigga:
>I want to see you in skinny jeans
>skinny jeans show off guys' dicks
reduces to
>I wanna see your dick

>you will NEVER get surrounded by pretty onee-sans

I had a suspicion that a fat cunt was attracted to me back in high school. She would invite me to hang out with her social circle, even though those people weren't really my kind of crowd (I didn't have one to begin with). She would go out of her way to invite me to sit at her table during lunch with her friends, but I refused. Throughout our forced, one sided conversations, she sometimes rubbed my hair as she left, screwing up what I worked on in the morning.
When our school went to an amusement park, she wanted to go alone with me to one of those rides that elevated and dropped you, but I wanted to wait so that our entire group can go (everyone was assigned groups). Did it so it wouldn't be just the two of us. She gave me this nasty look when I let the other strangers pass us in line. I rode on one side alone while she rode the opposite side with her other friends.
God I just wanted to be left alone then and I want to be left alone now.
So I guess that's flirting.

Attached: 1562507748539.jpg (736x579, 92K)