Did you go to prom? can't imagine anyone from here going

did you go to prom? can't imagine anyone from here going

Attached: 1565331989947.jpg (950x633, 101K)

That's r9k on the far left.

A thread worthy of r9k. Bump.

>did you go to prom?
no i didn't

No. I didnt go and I doubt any robot actually went. Mostly just normalfags and shit slow dancing. They you go home, have some intimate time then leave. Its bullshit. I hate it and I didnt go. I really doubt any robots did.

My senior year of high school I transferred to a different school that did not have a prom. So no. Nobody at my school went to prom.

If you are the guy on the far left, why do you not get out of the picture?

Funny you ask, during my senior year was the one time in my life I have ever had a real life girlfriend, she was actually really hot too. (I'm 26 now, it has absolutely been long enough for me to bitch).

Anyways, at one point we did have a discussion about prom, and since we spent time at different high schools we actually had two high school proms I had the chance to go to. She wanted to go as well. I was the one who convinced her not to because going to prom is a stupid, boring, obnoxious waste of time and money and I almost certainly enjoyed myself more playing video games and masturbating at home those nights. I don't regret not going. Fuck that stupid social shit. My aversion to doing any social shit is ultimately what killed the relationship I think, and the "friend" she ended up going to prom with as "friends" ended up dating her for a year or so after me. Not that I'm upset about any of that, it was way too long ago to care about now.

My senior year had so little people sign up, that they simply scrapped the venue they were planning to go to.

My school didn't have a prom, we just rented out a club and had a party so there wouldn't be any chaperones and we could get proper drinks. It was actually a good time, even as autistic as I am.

Yes. I went alone, talked to CJ about Civ 5, left early, watched anime.

Ya and I fucked my gf in my car afterwards

My gf of the time made me go. I sincerely wish I didn't. Boring and lame even while drunk. Afterparty was alright but just token

a normie that I was friends with pressured me into going with his girlfriend's designated fat friend
it was weird and a waste of time and money
I don't recommend it to any underages lurking

Nope, nor homecoming. I regret nothing

Most people didn't go we waited until midnight then started our own party,without the bullshit.We got shitfaced had lots of fun and i almost drowned.

Shit was wild

Nope. I spent the evening studying for my AP tests. I don't regret skipping prom and all of the other high school events..

lets see what this blessed post says

His date is probably the one taking the picture. Jow Forums is at home, crying and/or masturbating.

Nope, it would've been a waste of time and money for me. I knew myself all too well in high school. I would've sat in the back watching everyone else while eating a massive amount of sweets.

Yes and it was a terrible mistake since I wasted almost $300 (tux rental, uber, prom ticket) for a shitty prom. The music sucked, the food was average and I was there alone without a date. People were leaving early because it was boring as fuck and I spent a majority of the time sitting at a table by myself while hiding from everyone so that they didn't see I was a alone. The only good thing about prom was the location & venue since it was in Hollywood at a movie studio.

I wish I skipped prom and chilled at home or go out and treat myself to a nice dinner.

Attached: 8-CB20342-9604-40-BA-A3-EB-4-C9-A8192-A8-CF.jpg (640x881, 85K)

Yeah i went alone, sat alone, then got drunk alone, then went home.... alone.

Thanks for reminding me dickhead

my prom took place at an indoor go-kart, laser tag, mini golf place. my school rented it for 12 hours overnight. if I went I would have played laser tag all night with my friends but it was too much money to go

nah, i was playing league of legends all night. next day i went to play magic with friends and they asked if anyone went to prom. i was like "prom was yesterday?". you could apply this scenario to any major event that was hosted during my highschool life.

Also I went because I had the delusion of thinking some girl would want to dance with me or I would have the balls to ask a girl to dance but everyone had a date or was in a group already. God I was so fucking stupid.

Attached: shay-carl-return.jpg (1140x700, 122K)

I lived in a small town and attended a very small highschool and no one had gone to prom. There was a rich kid who had a private vacation house innawoods, with a pool and was hosting a private party there. Every girl in school, even the uglier ones or fat ones went to the party. Every virgin girl there lost their virginity that day. Supposedly it was normal at first, then somehow turned into some kinda nudist orgy thing, where everyone frolicked around nude, drank, and fucked. Most non-sport guys were uninvited. This story might be exaggerated, but I doubt it.

Yup. Both junior and senior prom. Saw my first irl boob on prom night.

>69
I guess the RNGod is telling me it was 100% true.

You cannot go to prom alone as a guy. You will be pathetic. You can however, do so as a girl. Male privilege, I suppose.

yes, I went to senior prom
but I went with a girl "as friends" in a group of other people who were all doing the same with their "dates"

hated the actual dance part, totally terrible. shitty loud pop music in a gym where the popular kids were drunk or on drugs

the after party things with friends could be fun though

as with most things, dont feel like you missed out because you really cant enjoy it if youre not a normie

>Parents want me to go to prom
>I get dressed and get some cash they give me
>Nobody likes me so I'm not going to prom, fuck it
>Buy some bottles, go to a nice secluded spot I know on the beach and spend most of the night drinking alone and looking at the sea.
That was my prom night.

Attached: 123637248.jpg (490x276, 15K)

I did. Didn't like it. Hate dancing. I avoid all social expectations, it makes me uncomfortable and a little mad. Still with the girl though. She's fucking horrible but I just don't care anymore.

likely was at home playing league instead because I didn't even know which day it was

>be 30 something
>go to buy some alcohol
>have huge beard and wrinkles on my forehead
>cashier asks me for id, have none cuz neet
>cashier refuses to sell anything to me because of the possibility of selling to a minor
>literally 30 something

wat

Attached: photo-1541623089466-8e777dd05d70.jpg (1950x1300, 774K)

Yes i went and of course it sucked.
I dinned,drinked a cup of wine and just when the dancing was about to start i quietly leaved.
It was so mundane and boring i would have prefered to have a fight with Chad just for the sake of adrenaline and hatred

I did in my Senior year. I didn't have a date because I dumped my gross gf a little bit prior but I still had a lot of fun. My friends and I started a few mosh pits throughout the night and that was the best part

I don't live in america, I know where to go for alcohol, and I already did look like a man, so at least I had that I guess.

I looked like rolo from Vikings. idk what the fuck that cashier was thinking.

Yes. I went by myself though because I didn't want to go with the girl who asked me.

I went to junior prom but I graduated high school early so I didn't have a senior year. It was shitty but I got head in the movies after.

I worked on my prom night because my psycho dad was kicking me out, and I needed to save up money for an apartment.

That's actually /fa/
Jow Forums is getting drunk in his parent's attic

>tfw your school was too small to have a prom
>tfw there was only one person in your graduating class and that was you
>tfw all years they taught the whole high school as one big class together for most subjects
>tfw high school graduation was 11 years ago
>tfw dgaf about prom anymore because of how long ago it would have been

I never went to any school dance. It's a waste of money to go to some dance where they play awful music and have chaperones every ten feet with breathylizers just so you can spend a night with all the normies. They're just stupid.

Went stag, ended up being a driver. Took a girl to formal though and was too autistic to care about getting a date for prom.

No, I stayed home and played World of Warcraft instead.

Never went to my senior high school prom because I was too poor, with my mother already tired of paying for all that extra stuff (pictures, rings, trips, etc). Plus, by then, I had gotten tired of schooling & just wanted it over with.

Went to my Jr. High School prom. Was intensely unpopular, so it was a boring time. Was poor then too, and went in some dingy poor quality clothes. My mother didn't even bother buying at least new outfit for it. Just a terrible experience all around.

I did, and basically have the same photo. One of the girls even looks like my ex. Ngl, those dudes are surprisingly ugly. You'd expect at least one handsome guy but nope. The girls are cute tho.

if you already spent that much, why didnt you at least try to get a date?

Yes but my school had almost 2:1 female to male ratio. Come to think about it my hs years give me false sense of security, because even below average male got attention. Anything did crumble after this and reality hit hard.

No, I didn't go. I was asked to go with a group, said fuck that. I wasn't going to be that much of a loser to show up without a proper date, I'd much rather save the embarrassment by staying home playing vidya.

No I didn't even graduate. I thought that would hold me back but it turned out just lying about it works just fine.

I didn't give it much thought at the time. I had one girl ask me out of nowhere if I was going which I just said "no" and the conversation ended. She might have been looking for someone to go with but even in that case it wouldn't motivate me enough.

>have huge beard on my forehead
That's just called hair, user.

I tried but every girl I got the courage to ask was already going with a black guy.

I couldn't go because at our school you had to have finished all your coursework and have over 90% attendance to qualify for an invitation. Didn't wanna go anyway

Forgot to mention the only part that kinda hurt was how basically everyone got invited to at least one afterparty and I didn't get invited to any. All of my friends, even some of the autists in our year went to parties. I guess nobody really liked me, must have really hated me in fact if even kids I thought were below me socially still got invited to things.

Bought some vodka and got lost innawoods with my /outcast/ frens

Attached: 15553491293690.png (400x400, 22K)

Yes, I did, but here things may not be as big of an event as it is in 'murica

absolutely not
why the fuck would i ever go to prom
and i'm not a robot you all are fucking faggots but so is anyone who went to prom that shit's retarded imagine wasting your night being uncomfortable in a poorly ventilated room full of disgusting fucking teens trying to fuck tonight instead of playing vidya like a normal person
disgusting

I went with some of my friends. didn't have anyone to dance with obviously and I felt uncomfortable being around so many people

I went, every guy dressed with a suit and I dressed myself with a shirt and jeans, one girl tried to twerk me and I said your drunk and walked off, also I watched my Brad childhood friend getting rejected by a hot Ucranian girl

P.D: I'm not American, proms in my country don't expect you to go with a girl

nope, got a bit drunk alone in my room, didnt enjoy myself really. just a sad boring night like most

R9k is at home with a noose around his neck

I did. A chubby girl asked me to be her date and I didn't want to make her sad, so I said yes. I never even talked to her, the only thing I know about her is her name. That was the closest i have ever been to a girl.

Also skipped afterparty and everything requiring social interaction.

I never went to any dances in my entire school life, that shit is dumbbb

We had a weird mock-prom in middle school and going there was a waste of time
Didn't even bother going in high school

No I played runescape 3 and watched some anime instead of going.

Attached: so.jpg (500x658, 121K)

No, thought it was a retarded waste of time and money. Went to the dinner dance though, got a TV from the raffle which was really my main motivation for going as there was also a mini fridge. That actually was not too bad though, just chilled outside whenever the dancing started up and played some poker with some other guys.

i went but my date ran off and heard she left with some guy and another girl

my nigger
i have no idea how i ended up with her and i just threw it away
she drove me crazy though...

No, I didn't go and the reasons were quite simple:
>schoolmates were literal retards, didn't like any of them
>180 euro "entry fee", not counting in money for a suit for what was eventually a drinking feast with mediocre food and horrible, generic music
>don't drink, no gf to take with me
>thought I could spend the money on something more worthwhile like family and food
When I stated I wouldn't go to prom most of the stacies in my grade would try to convince me otherwise. That was about 2 years before the prom even began. They kept telling me that it was a "once in a lifetime experience" [even though I've been to similar things and didn't enjoy them] but obviously couldn't convince me. Ended up calling me a "poor faggot" and "total bore". Even after this they still insisted on the fact that I must help them with the prom preprations/pay them because otherwise I'd be weakining their "sense of solidarity". Ended up being the most hated person in my grade all because I didn't attend prom. No regrets, especially since I've had some good hamburgers that day and now never have to see them ever again.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1566151951550.jpg (778x720, 38K)