How do I become an orbiter beta cuck paypig to a femanon

How do I become an orbiter beta cuck paypig to a femanon

Attached: 1555623568281.gif (425x425, 448K)

you should get a better fetish user

Im right here. Obviously not looking hard enough...

Please tell me your discord please

you don't, you become a paypig to a guy like me instead

If you are interested you can donate $250 to join a group of us that orbit pic related. She keeps us entertained with daily (non lewd) pics and shit

Attached: 66491467_376116546423606_3566450073131997900_n.jpg (1440x1729, 167K)

pls commit suicide

Not OP but I'm an unironic paypig, how do I get in?

sage sage
unorigzinal comnent

commit no oxygen

Who /ironicpaypig/ here? I fap to the idea of being a cuck and giving a cute girl money so she can go on dates with real men, but I've never spent a penny on it

Attached: 1566801222279.png (831x1042, 1.54M)

I want to give femanons money so they can date chad

grawly#7194

got a contact or something?

I wasn't aware that this was a thing. Thank you.

When I was in high school (I'm in grad-school now) a group of fairly popular girls - as in they were on the top of their social ladder but not THE social ladder, they were third to most popular IMO - started bullying me. They would shove me, hit me, knee me in the balls, all kinds of physical shit on occasion, but what they did most often was ask for my lunch money. You see, my school was from a relatively poor area, though just wealthy enough to allow me access, eventually, to a well-accredited public university through my studies. This meant that I had to pay by cash for my meals every day as opposed to the online account thing my uni uses. So every day these girls would come around and demand my lunch money. Sometimes they would slap me around too, I was pretty frail back then so I couldn't really fight back. Eventually I started to adopt the slave mentality and over time began to willingly give them my money.

Then I began to like it when they hit me.

I turned into a bit of a masochist. Sometimes when they had gone a few days without hitting me I would refuse to give them money, so they would beat me up and take it from me by force, but I kind of liked it. This continued for some time, the group changed at times, followers came and went, but there was always one girl in charge. I don't know if using her real name is against the rules so I'll just call her Heather. Heather was always there. She was the queen of the group and she ran the lunch-money-stealing operation. She became my goddess.

As my late-blooming puberty started I got hornier and hornier and started popping boners when she and her gang would beat me. They never noticed it, or maybe ignored it, but I enjoyed it regardless. After this continued for a while I started thinking of new ways to serve Heather in the fever-pitch of my then near daily fap sessions. (part 1)

Attached: Ara ara, shota-kun.jpg (640x768, 67K)

lol
-----{l.-

I decided that giving her more money would be the best bet, seeing as she was clearly uninterested in me as a person or as a sexual partner. So I started giving her money from my measly allowance. I got $25 a week from my parents to do whatever I want with, we were fairly financially secure, skimming right above lower class, so that wasn't a huge deal for them. I decided to sneak that money into my daily offerings on a slow drip, largely because I was too embarrassed to announce it to my mistress. She seemed to notice though because one day as her beating came to an end, she leaned down to me (I had just been kicked in the balls and was sitting against a wall) and whispered in my ear, "Do you fucking like this or something?".

When she leaned back to look at me, I just bit my lip and made eye contact. She made a "tsk" sound, grimaced, and slapped me hard to the ground. That whole encounter is hardwired into my memory now. I'll fap to it occasionally as it's one of my favorite moments. That whole arrangement continued until the end of high school, so 3 more years, with little change. I still think about heather alot, but I haven't seen her or heard about her ever since graduation.

There you go.
If I see this shit on reddit I'm finna be pissed.

Attached: Me and mistress.png (1049x543, 274K)

pay for my college

What does this mean nanodesu?

Shameless bump-u.

what i wouldn't do to beat you bloody and bruised, and keep you as my plaything.. i envy heather
i don't want any money, i just want to indulge in your embarrassment and fear

Attached: 350C595D-B450-44D8-8373-323B16FE2342.jpg (1000x1120, 585K)

Yes mommy.
I want to be a slave.

Attached: Slave.png (1022x408, 162K)

Thanks for sharing user. This was really hot and I wished this happened to me.

My girlfriend and I are both poor. Do you want me to be your bull and you give me money to pay for stuff for her?

Send your gf discord

tfw too tall/muscular to get beaten and robbed by girls

you kill yourself now

This gave me an erection and I hate myself for it.

why did evolution make me want to get manipulated by women

pay up first, buddy. You're not getting her Discord for nothing in return

I feel for you my dude.
There are other ways to submit though.

Attached: Tears.png (366x480, 164K)

How can I pay without knowing the discord?

Hmu I'll sell you feet pics socks and panties no lie liza#4973

>If I see this shit on reddit I'm finna be pissed.
You wouldn't see it there if you weren't a fucking newfag redditor. Kill yourself

No u UwU papi

Attached: Anal.jpg (500x538, 158K)

Do you have other things?

And why doesn't it make women want to manipulate us