>leddit fag
>gets bored of reddit's repetitive and circlejerky content
>go to Jow Forums
>find the unadulterated content refreshing
>start browsing it every day
>over the months I notice it starts to get repetitive too
>same old edgy/depressive comments everywhere
>same repetitive threads
>barely any good discussion because every non-edgy/depressive comment is bashed into oblivion

you guys are boring

Attached: 60588605.jpg (960x960, 75K)

beye bye newfag don't come back

Use another board then, fucktard. Or even better, go outside and have an actual discussion.

I will, don't worry

there is no other board, every board/social media is boring and a waste of time, I can clearly see that now

but yea, leaving the house suddenly sounds a lot more interesting then sitting at my chair and looking at regurgitated content

Good we don't owe you a damn thing redditor

not even a redditor anymore, the front page of that place is as dumb as something like 9gag

and I never said you guys owned me anything, just saying what's in my head and you people are proving my point

now take a good hard look what's in the front page of any of the boards and tell me it isn't something you saw like a millions times already or something extremely retarded

all cool if you guys are fine with it, but for me I'm done, it's not adding anything to my life, it's not even slightly interesting

Yea, ok retard. Its been 2 hours and you still haven't fucked off. Leave.

You made two mistakes:
1: Didn't lurk a year before posting
2: Didn't immediately return to reddit

I will once this thread dies or I go to bed, for now I'm gonna respond to anyone I want, it's not like I'm even properly paying attention to the thread, as you can see from the time disparity between the posts and my responses

but thank you people for proving my point, most of the comments in this thread were the exactly same repetitive garbage I was talking about

it's funny how some of you even say this place isn't an echo-chamber

>it's funny how some of you even say this place isn't an echo-chamber
Its not an echo chamber you fucking chimp. You're free to say whatever you like to whomever you like. Of course, only the interesting topics and opinions will ever generate any discussion. I think what your stupid faggot r*dditoid brain has failed to understand is that people here don't find your stupid faggot r*dditard mental vomit interesting, nor will they ever, so it always ends up on the bottom of page 10 where it belongs. If you personally don't find the topics interesting then tough shit, maybe stop browsing during peak ameritard hours, or even use the big fat filter option you repulsive newfag.

what you fail to realize is that all your teen edgyness will push a group away from the site making it an echo-chamber, being able to freely post what I want changes jack shit when 99% people posting around here thinks the same way

meh, whatever, It's like I'm talking to a brick wall here, it won't matter much anyway, I doubt some of you are capable of thinking for more than two seconds

>when 99% people posting around here thinks the same way
And why do you think that is, retard? The most logical arguments and opinions are the ones that prevail over the stupid shit-brained r*dditard ones. These opinions are then carried by the majority of users. You fucking retarded close-minded r*dditard sheep, you expect everybody else to lower themselves to your disgusting r*dditard standards instead of embracing new ways of thinking. I'm glad you're leaving. Don't ever come back.

the amount of replies repeating "ok retard" and "fuck of redditor" is so fuckign annoying this is exactly what op is talking abt lmfao

I would give you advice on how to have more fun with Jow Forums but fuck you, you need to go back

You lament the low-effort replies yet you can barely string together a coherent sentence. Leave with him.

making typos isn't that big of a deal

>The most logical arguments and opinions are the ones that prevail
my god my fucking sides

no, no, no dude, just no, your lack of self-awareness is astounding, simply amazing

Attached: ohno.gif (360x346, 170K)

Yes it fucking is, reading it is like an intellectual poison. Use grammar.

>provides no counter argument
>u-ur stupid hurr
Stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody will know who you are once you leave this thread.

jesus fuck, get over yourself. if your bar for intelligence is that low i'm concerned

That high, you mean. If you writhe in a pile of shit and filth you will eventually become indistinguishable from that pile of shit and filth. The same applies with your posts.

what counter argument do I need? you literally proved I was right when you said the "popular" and "more logical" posts will survive over the other ones. a.k.a an echo-chamber

the whole bump mechanic of the site is a less abrasive upvote system, that's the reality, also, I don't even need to get into how the ever prevalent threads like "niggers should be killed" or "why don't you suck girldick already user" are pretty low effort and far from being the "logical" threads you talk about

>what counter argument do I need? you literally proved I was right when you said the "popular" and "more logical" posts will survive over the other ones. a.k.a an echo-chamber
Its the exact opposite of an echo chamber you goddamn moron.

>Echo Chamber: an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.
On Jow Forums, ALL ideas are encountered and considered, but the most logical are encountered more frequently, because they are shared by more people. You're just displaying your blatant newfaggotry if you think that only ONE way of thinking is ever discussed on Jow Forums.

> I don't even need to get into how the ever prevalent threads like "niggers should be killed" or "why don't you suck girldick already user" are pretty low effort and far from being the "logical" threads you talk about
"and interesting" You may not find those things interesting, but other people certainly do. You know why? Because unlike reddit, this place doesn't have a herd mentality.

This can only be bait, there is no way.

Who are you to judge all opinions are considered in Jow Forums? You guys a literally screaming for me to leave. Just look at this thread, just look at any thread, no opinion is being considered, they are all the same, but when someone is being a contrarian you people scream at them and they leave. I don't know if you have a few less chromosomes, maybe it's hard for you to understand, but that's literally an echo-chamber. Give me proof of opinions being considered, screen cap it and post it here. And if you want proof from my argument just look at this fucking thread. My god, you might actually be retarded.

Now to the best part, I love how you treat Reddit and Jow Forums like they are night and day. Look, the only real disparity between them is their content, that's pretty much it. An opinion gets popular in both sites because the majority of people on that site agree with that opinion, that's it, neither site ever considers much of the other side. Both sites have hiveminds. Sugar coat all you want, but not having normies tastes doesn't make this site any less of an echo-chamber than reddit.

Just for the record, I'm not even defending reddit here, that site is pure garbo, it's just to show Jow Forums ain't much better.

>be me
>gotta share my story
>this is my hardship and struggles
>can't even make it fun to read or cool

*takes in a deep breath* YYYAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN

Not trying to make it interesting or anything, by tomorrow I'll be gone from, never to return. Like I said in another response, I'm just spilling what's in my mind, and by looking at this thread I may have struck a few nerves.

>Give me proof of opinions being considered, screen cap it and post it here
I'm literally considering your opinions right now as I reply to your post, you gibbon.

>Now to the best part, I love how you treat Reddit and Jow Forums like they are night and day. Look, the only real disparity between them is their content, that's pretty much it. An opinion gets popular in both sites because the majority of people on that site agree with that opinion, that's it, neither site ever considers much of the other side. Both sites have hiveminds. Sugar coat all you want, but not having normies tastes doesn't make this site any less of an echo-chamber than reddit.
>this entire paragraph

>Look, the only real disparity between them is their content, that's pretty much it
blatant newfaggotry, again. Did you forget about anonymity, which allows the discussion of these differing opinions in the first place?

>An opinion gets popular in both sites because the majority of people on that site agree with that opinion
Einstein

>neither site ever considers much of the other side
>Jow Forums is one person
Considering your opinion right now

>Both sites have hiveminds
Blatantly false, your newfaggotry is showing AGAIN. Different boards can have radically different opinions. Why don't you hop on over to /lgbt/?

Your problem is that you're a newfag and you don't understand how this website works.

OP is right. it is an echo-chamber, and a depressing one. Jow Forums does exactly what it vilifies the far-left and redditors for doing. the irony is each group all lacks the insight to realize they are the same stupid cunt in a different dress.

call me a newfag i've been coming to this board since its inception and probably been browsing Jow Forums since before your tiny balls dropped.

ask me why i stopped browsing regularly

because i realized its a barely entertaining soul-draining echo chamber

theres a reason i only find myself returning during certain time periods of my life

>theres a reason i only find myself returning during certain time periods of my life
Ok? Well, can you hurry up and kys? Thanks.

No, you aren't considering it, you call me a newfag over and over again, showing you care very little about what I have to say, as if being in this site for X number of years validates you in any way. Also, the same back and forth discussion we are having here happens on reddit too, I don't know why you are making a big deal out of it. Same with topic variety, subreddits exist for a reason. My criticism from the very start is the repetitive content and the echo chamber that is this place. It doesn't matter how many boards the site has, pretty much all of the spill their own repetitive content and have their own echo chambers. Same happens on reddit. At this point I'm starting to get exhausted from repeating and explaining the same things over and over to you.

you're most likely a delusional 20something who thinks they are the Gold Standard of Logic, jerks off to their self-proclaimed rationality and "objective viewpoint" but is delusional-level blinded by their own biases and heuristics. I equate it to religious fanaticism.

Turn into an adult. Introspect. Stop jerking off to the dogma cave you've built your life in. Maybe not. Hopefully your retardedness is terminal.

Will you kill yourself? Unironically

they mad OP. not sure if troll or actual delusional fanatic

i don't want to die rn because i Have A Life I Enjoy. i will later tho. let u knw. i'll beep u. keep you abreast.

i like how you can't respond to me logically bc you know i'm right and instead just insist the Actually Logical Person Kill Themselves

also if you're going to troll, troll well. at least be clever. or original.

i may just fucking kill myself just so i never have to do a reCAPTCHA again in my lief

Ok, just post a thread about you suicide and make sure to link the livestream :)

This is all a game, and you aren't playing.

I won't, I'm not depressed or anything. This might be a wake up call for me to stay less time on the internet, I don't get much enjoyment out of it anymore.

>No, you aren't considering it, you call me a newfag over and over again, showing you care very little about what I have to say
You ungrateful little shit. I've been considering your opinions for more than two hours, while providing my own retorts when I come to the logical conclusion that your opinions are fucking retarded.

>as if being in this site for X number of years validates you in any way
Yes, it fucking does, you filthy ape. Somebody who has been using this site for 5 years as opposed to 5 months is bound to know a whole lot more about the culture, functions, hierarchy etc of the website and therefore, is in a much better place to comment on and make judgements about it.

>My criticism from the very start is the repetitive content and the echo chamber that is this place
How many times do I have to prove to you that there is no echo chamber here? I literally gave you the textbook definition of an echochamber and explained how Jow Forums is NOT an echochamber, yet it still isn't enough for you.

You are as dense as fucking osmium, no wonder why I cant get through to you.

>giant ad hom
Thank you,
Next.

Fgt. Fuck off.

Fuck you

I'm not a fan of repeating myself, I think I'm done with you dude. This really isn't going anywhere. I really don't care how long you've been here, I really don't. But don't fret, when I leave you will be able to rest knowing Jow Forums is as perfect as ever, no problems at all, nope!

Ok, thanks.

>gets btfo
>has no counter argument
>runs and hides like a fucking coward
2 hours well spent. You sure showed me, idiot.

ok dude, you won, you are amazing! look everyone it's that amazing veteran!

bye

>interesting topics and opinions will ever generate any discussion.
Now youre kidding yourself. If its not some dumb teehee fembot here thread or shitty bait or general nothing gets discussed. Many good threads die without more than 5 replies, but the shit I mentioned first is guaranteed 300+ replies.

bye

We already disucssed this previously. Something that might be interesting to your r*ddit-addled brain may leave another user completely disinterested. You can see past your r*dditard herd mentality and that is why you will never fit in here.

>thinks he won the argument because he had the last reply
that is pathetic ngl

>probably samefagging
>strawman
k

user i've been here since I was a kid and lemme just say. It ain't like what it used to be. You'd be damned to find anything interesting on this board or b so I'd recommend browsing a board that suits your interests then try to fight a mob of autists.

>I've been here since I was a kid
You still are a kid

>be me 4 months ago
Wait, so who are you now?

>You're still a kid.
I mean, I'm young but am I young as OP? No. I lurked around when I was 13 and rarely posted on V now I still lurking then actually engaging in the discussion.

Attached: meh.jpg (682x900, 70K)

yea, it didnt used to be like this before
but once it got popular, it became shit
theres still good boards though, but mostly creative/interest boards
worksafe gif is a favorite

>samefagging
couldn't be more wrong
>strawman
wrong again fag, this shit argument you two faggots are having is going in circles, so idk how you got to the conclusion user ran away when this shit could've gone on forever

>couldn't be more wrong
"probably"
>wrong again fag
how? I know getting in the last word doesn't win an argument, however your opponent having no retort to your argument sure as shit does

Can you leave? You've not actually contributed anything to this thread.

>4 months new
Lurk two years before posting.

>wanting to use Jow Forums
>not edgy
Go back to your fakebook friends?

>how? I know getting in the last word doesn't win an argument, however your opponent having no retort to your argument sure as shit does
not everyone wants to argue for 2+ hours ffs
>Can you leave?
fucking kek, absolutely not

>not everyone wants to argue for 2+ hours ffs
If you make a thread as controversial as this one that you'd be an absolute naive moron not to expect many hours of debate to follow.

>fucking kek, absolutely not
Feel free to keep embarrassing yourself, I guess.

You're embarrassing yourself just stfu

>If you make a thread as controversial as this one that you'd be an absolute naive moron not to expect many hours of debate to follow.
wat
when is not liking Jow Forums controversial, its one of the most normie opinion in exitence

Thanks, correct.
Nice job
The best position is always to shit on everything online

Not on fucking Jow Forums it isn't lmfao.