I feel absolutely manic right now. Are there any other bipolar Anons present?

I feel absolutely manic right now. Are there any other bipolar Anons present?

Attached: A8A0174B-F554-428A-9F36-AF751172692C.jpg (574x574, 40K)

yes, being manic sucks

Bi polar here. Manic is horrible. I take on projects that i drop immediately. I became a bouncer and a magician on two separate occasions.

Not bipolar but borderline and I'm crawling up all over my room's walls right now too just blasting music. Probably gonna feel like trash and suicidal in 15 minutes or less tho.

What the fuck is up with all the bipolar shit lately

dude I'm so fucking broke right now

I could do that if I had extra money

just get nroke and it will solve all your issues

It does but I like the increased spiritual intuition. I got positive attention today for correctly predicting rng outputs and that felt nice.

Me too. I have a huge disorganized folder of unfinished coding projects.

Kek, super bright full moon a few days ago agitated all the bipolar werewolves. AWOOOOOO

Attached: 45635686-AEF8-45B4-9236-96BCCFF05CFA.jpg (866x1000, 176K)

Oh my goodness as soon as I posted this the wolves outside started howling and I could hear the puppies too. They were so cute.

Come neravar come to me through fire and war.

Butcher me and take your reward.

I ate a perfect mewing lamb, I ate a pig we called it spam, I dropped fire on Japan, but I'm cool you understand

I read call of the wild and wanted to be a wolf. Now I get it, why people burn books. Wolves are a rotten species all they do is hurt things and each other.

I would burn down the world to kill 1 cub you're just a hypocritical coward *wipes hands* good riddance one less one less one less one less one less one less one less I confess one less it's like chess

Fuck manic. Being sonic is the only way fuck yeah

Attached: nomanic.png (437x403, 410K)

bipolar depresso reporting in

I mean you have to admit this is pretty crazy but I only speak from my experience and I can barely speak from it.

There's something else in the power surge that's new, something defeating me, idk what it is, idk what to believe. Nobody wants to be a victim other than a female...it's all evil...it's so evil...we probably have no control over our lives...but everything I say is like a lie in some way it seems like. I end up relying on my enemies. I might end up killing myself just to escape this idk. Idk what I should be doing right now.

You don't get it, I'm it the clown. I don't like that. All this fiction came from a place of truth. I'm the thing. I'm a monster. Im sn abomination. Why did you kill God? He was hard to get along with. It's clown world it's a cruel joke, I can't judge you but I have to. I have no choice like sisyphus, he has no choice but to enjoy it or he's fucked. God!!!!

Then one xenomorph said to the other xenomorph" can you believe we used to spew acid" " well it's in our blood"

Sometimes I have these really bad mood swings. But I've gotten really good at controlling them. Music has helped me a lot.

Doesn't help that I'm also a bit possessive. I'm really bad in relationships.

Attached: IMG_20190914_165921.png (337x311, 28K)

I think spiritually it's like radio stations you tap into different ones.

I feel bad for the guy above this post who is possessive, but idk what to tell you, you'll meet people who bring out the worst in you and you'll hate them, there's the beauty in the beast story, it's actually the opposite, women make monsters, they love monsters, they are monsters with pretty faces.

be possessive of me anyon

Okay but are you cute?

im really not sure !!
i dont think i am tho, im not very effeminate in terms of speech or looks