Why do beta males hate regular beer so much?

Why do beta males hate regular beer so much?
I literally have never met a basedbearded faggot that doesnt at one point mention "muh IPAs" and how much they hate all mainstream beer(im not just talking about budlight), as if it was some sort of personality train to be proud of

Attached: 1c109f0a-c061-483e-b879-f2137845b633_1.b611ebeb2062ba4f6344f5b32e6998a1.jpg (1800x1800, 485K)

idk. why do you bitch on my board dude. let's fight pal lets

this is a test
is "onions" filtered to based
s o y
onions

I like beer but my tolerance is moving more and more to liquor. Wine is full of shit that gives you a bad hangover. I like some IPAs but by no means drink it exclusively.

im in the same boat, I like a beer on a hotday maybe, but mostly just drink vodka and I HATE IPA fags

beer tastes like shit, ill take liquor any day

Wow it's almost like there's always a subset of douchebags in any kind of group with common interests.

Nobody acts like enjoying a calzone over a pizza makes them superior

Most macro brews are cut with adjuncts like rice or corn syrup and taste like crap. There are some decent ones but why get those when you can get local craft beer where you actually taste the ingredients for a similar price?

Well yeah, certain things have more cultural impact than others.

> similar price
most of the macros I see are 1/2 or 1/3x the price of craft brands

American light beer should taste like dog piss to you whether you're a pretentious faggot or not. Even the cheapest Central European beer is better.

Maybe I'm blessed where I live but usually a 6-pack of local craft beer is like a dollar or two more than shitty macros and often cheaper than macro imports like Heineken, Stella or Corona

I'm the only guy my age (21) I know who actually enjoys beer. The rest can't stand the taste and drink shit like Angry Orchard or soju.

Tried an IPA, it tasted like fucking soap. I much prefer dark beers but I'm having a tall boy of Steel Reserve now.

>You cant enjoy a pilsner! you have to drink an IPA with hops while oiling our beard!

Attached: 1512379476_preview_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (220x229, 9K)

I get all the hate on IPAs, a lot of them are way too hoppy and bitter.

The great thing about craft beer is the variety of styles, there are plenty of IPAs sure, but there are also amber ales and brown ales, porters and stouts, barleywines and Scotch wee heavies.

I guess my point is as much as you scream about one particular style, most "normal" beers are adjunct lagers and watery pilsners.

I hate craft beer shit it all tastes the same. Coors is pretty much the only beer I like anyway.

I was talking Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite and Coors Light cost more than their discount cousins like Natural and Keystone. Mexi and Canadian brews cost a little more

Beer and stout is good, but you can't tell me that you knock a good soju, shit tastes like ambrosia

beer just tastes like piss. For me, it's cider and margaritas

Attached: 1568673688899.jpg (990x990, 113K)

I hate ipas and shit like coors. Now what

yeah, usually my go-to craft brews are only a couple bucks more than whatever Budweiser AB product. There is the super fancy stuff too that can go for 10-15 dollars or more for a 6 pack or even a 4 pack but at that point I'm comparing the cost more to what I'd spend on a decent bottle of wine; e.g. $20 for a 750ml bottle of wine versus $15 for six 12 oz (340ml) bottles of beer.

Try something dark like an brown ale, amber lager or a stout. Maybe you dont like the hoppy punch of an IPA or the weak wateryness of macro lagers.

coors banquet is the best, its the only beer thats consistent and universal.there are lots of good crafts but you have to go to liquor stores or stupid shit to find them.

and +1 for Steel Reserve, the beverage of the man who hates himself

being 'into' beers has been a thing for a while ever since craft beers took off. i got bored of it a long time ago and i just cant be bothered trying new beers anymore, i honestly just dont care, its a fucking drink and i have never in my life tried a beer that amazed me, ever. it's a beer, just give a pabst now and fuck off

Calzones are superior, though.

When I drink, I want to get drunk. If you increase the alcohol content of lager too much it becomes gross though, so you have to hop it up to cover the taste. Hence the love for IPA. Yeah, I'm a based boy.

modelo, yuengling and Guinness are my go to beers for just after work

why not just drunk some stoli and take a few Valium like an adult

IPA's are for faggots. Cheap light beer or dark stouts for me. But there's literally nothing wrong with a light beer, they're refreshing, cheap, and get you buzzed nice and slow. If i wanted something with fruity flavors I'd drink some fucking juice, IPA fags are mentally ill soiboys.

Last time I did that, bad things happened. Remove too much water from your alcohol and it becomes a hard drug.