Do you ever just lay down on you bed, stare at the ceiling and wonder what the fuck happened in your life...

Do you ever just lay down on you bed, stare at the ceiling and wonder what the fuck happened in your life, how did you ever ended up like this

Attached: doom.jpg (300x300, 27K)

No user, life is bad because if humanity's sin. Pray to the Lord user, ask for forgiveness, repent for you have sinned. Live your life according to what Jesus taught. Fear the Lord because one day you'll face him.

Exactly. That's the vibes dude, just believe in the Holy Spirit and things will become more clear. Jesus is King.

That doesn't make any fucking sense to me.

Sometimes I get this overwhelming tiredness like I haven't slept for days and my body feels like it's disintegrating. I lay on my bed and just zone out in that state. I think it's replaced crying for me.

user you must read the Bible (KJV in English). You'll see that Satan has already lost the fight against God, all Satan wants is to drag more people down with him. Why? Because Satan hates you. Satan doesn't want you to break free from your chains of sin, hopelessness, or lack of faith. He wants you to believe there's no exit from the plane crash that will become of civilization. Trust God. Love him with all your mind heart and soul. I hope to see you in Heaven.

Already read the bible. Satan (Enki) is the good guy, he wanted humanity to be elevated and stop being ignorant slaves which is what God (Enlil) wanted them to be.

yes but im in the US Army so i need to hide my depression when i go to work every day

Yeah, but I know why it ended up like this and I hate myself for letting it happen

If I was around guns all day I'd have blown my head off a whole ago

You're a clear fool, Satan wants you to go to Hell with him.

yea then I get a sudden raging urge to actually get shit done. Then I become bloomer, fall back on old habits and become a coomer, then eventually the cycle repeats and im doomer

Attached: 58a.png (680x680, 103K)

I want shit to change but apparently I have to do stuff for that to happen

Every day. The worst comes when you check social media too see an old friend who wanted to marry you but you ruined your chances. the emptiness is replaced by a gnawing agony that eats you up from the inside. It doesn't go away, it never does.

There's no hell but the one people create to themselves.

fellow military bro

How do you cope with toxic leadership? I drown myself in booze

Everyday i'm a doomer I wish I could get that motivation to become a bloomer or go-getter but life generally sucks and honestly I struggle to convince myself if it will get better.

I try to stay positive, and focus on my future. But there are times where this does happen, times where I cannot sleep, and my mind begins to wonder. I think about the past 5 years, how miserable they've been, and what I should have done to change it. Time past by so quickly, and it feels like I wasted it all being miserable. I'm going to try and stay positive and focus on my future, only then can I find happiness. As much as I wish I didn't waste away those 5 years, I'm never going to get that time back, nor am I ever going to get back the other things I lost, I need to make sure I don't waste any more time.

Every night. There are some days where I get angry and want to kick ass, but the gradual feeling that I'm just a mental 15 year old in a 24 year old NEET manchild's body begins to kick in. I suffer the realization that there's only so many things a healthier diet and some motivational quotes on my desktop can fix. Some things are at this point in my life are simply over and done.

Attached: cover_your_toes.png (791x587, 54K)

I'd like to kill myself
Yes

THIS.
What you're basically saying OP is
>Why can't I fit in with a society of trannies, homosexuals, greedy Jews, and people who are happy to be their slaves???
THE WORLD HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT MEANT FOR THIS WORLD. YOU BELONG TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

I don't care much anymore about my own life.
Sucks that other people care about though, I wish they didn't.

Attached: 1568695158796.jpg (700x509, 264K)

Same here user. In my head, I see it as gray sand falling from me as I disintegrate with black smoke wafting off of me. Anyone else visualize emotions? Not sure why I do it.

Nah, I know exactly how I ended up like this.

So many times that i now know.
I'm a lazy whiny bitch. I see the negative in things instantly.
I'm just not happy human material and will push people away so i dont drag them down with me.

me too man, i feel like im lobotomized when i work and when im done for the day i just lay in bed drunk until i fall asleep

Stop reading my mind
You original fagets

I don't have to stare at the ceiling to do that m8. I just get flashback cringe compilation of my life every half hour which takes me into an existential crisis.

Everyday unoriginally

Attached: 1568706890733.gif (500x375, 493K)

Almost every morning after waking up with mental clarity before the personality and habit gears start up.