White men don't deserve happiness

white men don't deserve happiness

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 10K)

I agree, only Mexican men do

After you die, I'll be at your funeral with my dick in your deqd bodies mouth.

then y do you fuck them

just a phase lmao

Overweight woman die faster.

you dont have the ability to either provide or deny me happiness so it really doesn't matter what you think, does it?

I havent fucked one since middle school. Fuck you

Go fuck a dog you dumb worthless bitch. We don't need you anyway. Have fun aging like milk, cunt.

Attached: 1406701435061.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

OP is a TERF. Literally not a single real feminist uses terms like "socialization" in a male/female sense. Only terfs do that.

>Only terfs do that.
Good, I like op even more then. Fuck trannies

>trannies go to vietnam
>dillation station didn't arrive in time
>whole squadron suicided

Attached: 1538908829820.jpg (1029x836, 124K)

>HURRR THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
I swear to god, Jow Forums incels are some of the stupidest niggers on the planet.

I'm a white man this post is deeply upsetting why do you feel this way :\

>I'll side with literal, non-strawman, man hating feminists if it means I can hate le discord trannies
Why do you think they hate trannies, dumbshit? Because they hate men.

Terfs are not your friend. They only hate trans women because they hate men and think trans women are men.

I mean, transwomen ARE (mentally ill) men, but it doesnt change the fact that terfs hatred of them is nothing more than an extension of their default rabid misandry.

>trans women
what non-tranny says this

the fuck is terf, another term for soccer mom or something?

>white men don't deserve happiness
why

>don't team up against anyone goy!

Why are you guys always defending trannies?

This is probably a troll post but a TERF is a trans-exclusionary radical feminist. The term is actually really generous because it calls them both radical and feminist, which they aren't. They're just man-hating females who don't respect trans people.

>terfs
>being mothers of anything
Thank you user, I audibly fucking keked

Attached: 1183.jpg (300x375, 26K)

I'm not defending anyone; any male who willingly becomes trans deserves whatever they get as far as I'm concerned.
>Align yourself with people who hate you and unironically think that all sex is rape! Whats the worst that coulf happen?
Never mind that feminism/anti-male politics and social engineering are literally some of the root causes of the destruction of sexual roles and the ongoing trans epidemic.

If you're aligned then you learn to live with each other otherwise the alignment can't happen in the first place. They'd both change meeting halfway, ideally.

>trans epidemic
Get off of Jow Forums idiot.

>Get off of Jow Forums idiot.
Go dilate

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 14K)

terf women so unattractive and mentally ill they might as well be classified as honorary trannies.
>hate masculinity
>hate daddy
>often ugly and don't look after themselves
same shit different gender, all anti male groups should be mocked and gassed.

>dilate
>seethe
>cope
>etc
Moron transexuals are so rare that firefox underlines the shit in red.

People troll the manosphere and your retort to it when I imply it was you being confused is simply a single word meme? Go to r*ddit where that shit is actually considered funny you zoomer.

no one deserves anything. shit just happens

>People troll the manosphere and your retort to it when I imply it was you being confused is simply a single word meme? Go to r*ddit where that shit is actually considered funny you zoomer.

Attached: 1536700830645.png (350x339, 72K)

lol what a gay and dumb way to think

And treasonous white whores do? The only thing you do is leech on others and are desperate for attention. You make up problems so that people will feel "bad" for you.
You love to call men incels, but it's really just projecting. You are what you claim to hate.

>now the 'retort' is nothing but an image
You're a retard and I'm putting on my trip so I don't have to face post to blow you out due to the fact that I've pictures in the archive somewhere linked.

>You're a retard and I'm putting on my trip so I don't have to face post to blow you out due to the fact that I've pictures in the archive somewhere linked.

Attached: download (1).jpg (216x234, 10K)

>And treasonous white whores do?
yes

Womens rights were a mistake. Letting them do anything besides cook/clean/birth and raise children was a mistake.

Attached: women_voting.jpg (500x667, 108K)

>middle school
So you admit you are a filthy coal-burner white whore? Have fun when Jamal knocks your pussy loose, fills you with a baby, watch him jump out the window to flee from responsibility while you have to raise a man-beast mutt and no white man to help pick up your pieces

Attached: 1550613089876.jpg (888x894, 68K)

No. You deserve nothing. Earn it.

Attached: 1498961214320.png (469x452, 277K)

mexicans are fucking gross subhumans

Attached: 1567628645414.jpg (210x210, 19K)

White women getting some of their own medicine. Maybe they shouldn't have flaunted so much about fucking big black cocks, stupid sows.

I don't feel like finding them to be honest but I'm not some hyper left transexual.

Here's an old picture faggot. Normal neet look.

Attached: IMG_20151126_013431.jpg (1200x1600, 128K)

People who actualize happiness deserve it. Stop getting hung up on autistic politics. You're chasing a red herring into a septic tank.
>another hobbyist retard
You're literally hating on a demographic largely responsible for the technology you use for shit posting.

stfu OP i'm black and i've never been happy it ain't about race no one deserves happiness

>responding seriously to the worst type of bait
Faggot, but nice get.

Also, there's no such thing as deserve to begin with. Deserve is a spook, the very idea and word reeks of vengeance ethics. Anyone that uses the word deserve is generally a cunt.

eh, it's not so much race as it is betraying their people, its more that they want to get back at daddy by fucking foreigners of literally any race and niggers will never belong anywhere.

The gods would argue otherwise. Vehemently.

Couldn't have been a more truthful reply. Ty user

Ah shit *Karen has entered the chat* you know shit just got real user

>white men and women hate each other
>mfw

Attached: 1537333040827.jpg (480x213, 19K)

>transexuals are so rare that firefox underlines the shit in red
that's because it's spelled "transsexual"

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Did Jews do this?

Trainsexual

Attached: 11392773_1154624174551845_6733238189874305148_n.jpg (640x672, 43K)

It's a fake newfangled slang word anyway. There are only two genders then cross dressers.

White women have no reason to hate white men though. White men worked incredibly hard to build an environment white women can prosper in. Everything white women have in their plentiful lives is from white men.

In return white women stand in the streets picketing "ban white men!!!" and doing their very best to shit out mongrel babies for lolz.

Not counting helpless poos and blackcels on r9k, no man actually desires or respects a "woman" who is openly proud about being "a race traitor snowbunny :))))"

Attached: 1553508953410.png (500x500, 398K)

Boomer book is fucking embarrassing. A bunch of mayo sluts salty over some chink.

It's by design, another gift from our greatest ally.

Attached: (((feminism))).jpg (1167x917, 359K)

>more sexualized as it gets darker complexion
gas gas gas

Wh*te women are fucking disgusting and I've only ever used them as cumdumpsters. I'm 100% white, but I'd never breed a white woman. I wish this shithole I livevin had some African queens.

not all white women are bad. get off the internet. also i seriously doubt you've ever had sex

Why have sex when you can validate yourself by getting (You)s with obvious bait?