This is so embarassing. Imagine paying another man in front of your girlfriend just so you don't get beat up

This is so embarassing. Imagine paying another man in front of your girlfriend just so you don't get beat up.

Attached: 1522973729068.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Fat monkey needs to be shown his place

Looks more like a gang of them all ganging up on one dude. Easy to be tough when you've got a fuck load of friends around you.

looks like you're the MAN for the job xd
cry more nerd lmao

where's the gang? behind the camera?

White "men" always get humiliated in front of their girlfriends.

Attached: 1527984905735.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

God no I wouldn't find myself in a situation like that but the white faggot should've pulled out a gun or something if he's that afraid he'll get beat the fuck up. It's self defense, normal people don't act like how the fat monkey did.

good idea taking a gun to a party which more than likely has alcohol, no premeditation there.

What did the other guy do besides be the capitalistic american that he should be?

I don't have context but if you get randomly rushed by someone and they want money isn't that a robbery? Wouldn't self defense be applicable? What if they were just strolling through and that happened, how do you know it's a party?

Jesus, this shit writes itself. He's getting cucked.

Attached: 4P Kokujin no Tenkousei ni Osananajimi o NTR ru.zip-1.jpg (1280x1807, 347K)

>drinking alcohol
heh faggot

>person walks up to you
>give him money
>robbery
How do you rob someone in a crowd full of people?
>how do you know it's a party?
I go outside lol

If I walk up to you and threaten violence it's a robbery
>I go outside lol
Why are you even here?

Where's the threat, I thought you didn't know the context?
Pant adjustment is threatening to the neet?

Bunch of baboons attacking when the back is turned. Do it one on one without other chimps and we'll see.

yeah, well look what happens when you don't pay

Attached: 1505090498218.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

I mean depends on the situation. If you did something that is definitely your fault like scratching their car or something by accident I'd rather just pay them than getting the cops called or beat up

that little white boy muttered "nigger" under his breath

How comes they are all wearing Security shirts? Maybe the white dude was pissing them off / did something in the club and they wanted him to leave.

Tbqh I would do the same thing, I cannot fight for shit. Never been in one and I would certainly lose if I did fight someone.

This could be interpreted two ways. There's your way and then there's the way that makes the black guy look like the loser for being desperate enough to be pacified by a piece of paper.

I often day dream a pack of niggers would attack me. When I see them out in public I'll walk real close to then almost bumping into them just to be a dick and stare at them like like I'm disgusted, which I am when I see them. But when the comes and they try to jump me I'm going to have a huge smirk on my face when I get to put a couple of them in the grave. I dindo nuthin

Trannies in this thread

Attached: 5B6D65A1-83A7-48C5-8175-A76B4F29575D.jpg (1016x760, 70K)

Then spend 50 bucks and go take a class and get your concealed carry permit. God damn this is still America. You can pull a gun on someone trying to rob you. If he attacks fucking kill him. It's that fucking simple.

He probably owed him money for weed.
I've seen this happen before. It's normal to be a drug dealer and sell drugs to random frat boys who say stuff like "i'll pay you when I see you at the party tomorrow" and are super drunk when you arrive and you have to shake them down for your money.

its better to get beaten up than that fucking hell

>give him the money
>still get beat

the back must always be against the wall, always.

Honestly even if they were security guards they shouldn't chimp out like that.

Nice deliberate divisive thread, fuckwit.

Btw I would outmaneuver that nigger so bad he would shit out his first fried chicken meal out of sheer fear.

This is probably what actually happened.

its Jow Forumsasianmasculinity.
Just report and ignore, the mods hate them so they'll prune their threads immediately if you alert them.

>here's the way that makes the black guy look like the loser for being desperate enough to be pacified by a piece of paper
Holy incel cope

niggers only dare do this when there's more of them or when the guy's not looking, so pathetic
bet they stroked each other's tiny cocks after this

This is so embarrassing. Imagine thinking all the things you see on screen are real and not possibly staged just because you don't naturally think that much.