Letter Thread

Write that letter. Get it off your chest, Jow Forums. Maybe you'll feel better for it.

Attached: letter.jpg (2500x1551, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCCpVl06mC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its all over man. All of it

Attached: 2540076170001_5827785193001_5827785867001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I hate niggers. I hate niggers so goddamn much.
Signed,
A Concerned Citizen.

i've got a really bad head cold. i want to go back to school tomorrow but i don't think i will be able to. my nose is constantly dribbling.

Attached: WjCak2RaT8-6.png (300x250, 40K)

Dear future gf,
pls respond.
Yours faithfully,
Future bf

Attached: Thanks_15390f_6481228.jpg (1200x901, 105K)

WHAT CHYA GONNA DO WITH THAT BIG FAT SCHNOZZ?

DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE

dOodoOdOOdoo

i dont know why your like this. you say you love me but your fucking with him. it doesnt make sense. i just want someone to fucking love. i pour my heart out to everyone and nobody even cares to say anything. im swept under the rug and ignored. you all hate me. dont lie. i love you

One day by the way I met Little Miss Muffet

I blew my mind with the stuff that I taught her
I am the wanderer's wandering daughter
I said if a spider should sit down beside you
Tell him your name and then tell him the truth

A great hairy spider appeared there and then
And the holes in my soul started letting in wind
I felt like a lamb being led to the slaughter
I am the wanderer's wandering daughter

She said, "I'm Miss Muffet, I'm very afraid
But something inside me is making me stay
I know deep down that if I run away
I'll just meet more spiders and still feel the same"

The spider he smiled and said "How is this true
When I am so terribly smaller than you?
My web it just went in the way the wind blew
What I was in for I hadn't a clue"

Attached: tapp.png (194x259, 11K)

i sure am glad i aint a jew

Attached: WjCak2RaT8-4.png (300x250, 26K)

Let me be yours pls.
Yours faithfully,
Present gf

H

god i wanna die so bad bro i wanna fuvkig kill myself

-J

Dear present gf,
New phone, who dis?
Yours faithfully,
New bf(?)

Attached: DcWCT5qWAAEvtg.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

DEAR AMY LARROWE

DOOOHOOOHOOO! I MISS YOU MY EX GF! DOOOOHOOOHOO SO SAD. DOOHOO.

BEST
Z

Could you all just stop caring about me.
I'm just so tired and I don't want to be anything anymore.

Attached: 1568698821350.jpg (640x480, 83K)

n,
go fuck yourself. youre a disgusting greedy bitch who doesnt have the brains to come up with your own opinions and views. all you do is regurgitate the shit that youre fed and its pathetic. i regret ever doing business with you and you definitely didnt deserve my support nor anyone elses. please consider killing yourself.
- user

Are you still here V? I feel like you moved on long ago. Im still looking for you

Dear mom,
Im sorry, I shouldn't have taken you for granted. I was so busy trying to be an adult that I realised too late that you aren't here forever. Sometimes I go back to the places where you've raised me but you are never there. I wish I spend more time with you.

H,
I wish things were different. I wish I wasn't like this. It has been months at this point, and you have moved on, but I'm still thinking about what should have been, what should be.I don't deserve resolution. It's on my shoulders.
- E

Initials?

Origggiinallyyyyyy

I don't understand why you keep doing that. Am I not enough? When I see it, it makes me want to call everything off.

youtu.be/VCCpVl06mC0
You should know me.
Last time we talked you gave me your discord but I lost it. Did you get a different phone number? I texted you happy birthday but got no response.

I hate niggers more than the average concerned citizen. I wish 99% of black guys would kill themselves because they creep on you extra hard like they think they have something to offer. They have a harder time understanding they're not Tyrone, they're actually really fucking ugly. Dark skin is ugly on an ugly dude, your dick is ugly on a ugly dude.
its fucking annoying seeing ugly ass dudes acting like they are worth anything when they're ugly as shit

Hey,
I wouldn't be alive here today without your support. I'm glad to have met you. I hope ur happy now with your partner.
Sending My love,
user

I added you, I never got a text.

Origiginal

you niggerfaggots really did have to go and ruin my life, huh? it wasn't enough that I had retarded parents, niggerfaggots had to inject with me a debilitating illness but not debilitating enough to kill me.
I'm going to get my revenge. I hate all of you over assumimg retarded assholes so much. you're literally retarded if you think I wasn't going to have enough struggle having to wait until 18 to start my life. of course niggerfaggots had to get the final blow in before then.
I can't wait for the legitimate niggerfaggot genocide. death to all of these dumbass retards

S
i still love you so much... i cry every day. you were my only and best friend, and i'm so broken without you. i hurt myself bad and i just want you to make it better, i remember i did the same for you when you loved me. you really loved me so much. and i'm so sorry, cause i know it's all my fault. i wish you'd unblock me just so we could talk one last time. you dont have to love me or like me or even care about me, but i wish you would just talk to me cause i have feelings too and i need your help... you're the only one. i wish youcould read this
L

I keep lowering my expectations but still keep getting disappointed. I don't know what I hoped would come out of this. Everything is still the same.

Niggers aren't bulletproof as my orderings are made after several months of collecive psyops done by their collective predatorily targeting Americans. Feel free to shoot a nigger dead in the US and the EU

im glad you dumped me becca, we had to stop playing the game at some point

S
How many signs do you need?
I Want you
F

Attached: DB2E7033-E66A-462E-910B-04AB34CCB3BC.jpg (500x431, 22K)

Cait
I know you don't believe in apologies, but I must make a correction. I just remembered, when you and I met I also met Angie and Kari, I'm sure you know them by now. Angie was super sweet but then turned into an absolute cunt and Kari was always a cunt, she even tried to blackmail me. I absolutely hated her, but she was such a pervert that I looked past her horrible personality. I mention this because that time you sent me a picture of your cousin and yourself when you were little was around the time Angie was telling me how much she disliked her cousins, maybe it was Kari that said that... Either way I just remembered that wasn't you, my memory of you three is melted into one since you all had short hair, were super lewd and I started ldr dating you all on the same week or month, late June or early July. You know how bad my memory is. Anyways sorry about saying you bad mouthed your cousin. I mistook you for someone else.
By the way when I told you your mom was cute, you said you'd tell her... Wish you could tell me what she said in response, You never did.
L