Tfw no boyfriend who will wait till marriage to have sex with me

>tfw no boyfriend who will wait till marriage to have sex with me

Attached: 1567339457422.jpg (275x249, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does the bible say about oral sex?
I'd be content with that until marriage.

You're on a board full of virgins and beggars can't be choosers, so yea

if you read the bible what are you even doing on this board? The idea that one sin, sex before marriage, demands so much priority when so many other sins are looked aside is laughable.

The value of virginity has nothing to do with Christianity. It's because back in the middle ages they didn't want unwarranted pregnancy, so they put it really high on the list of sins

What I'm saying about value of virginity is, by browsing this board you're probably committing sins greater than sex before marriage, despite the fact that virginity is everything to you. It's entirely human culture

I'm right here... Certainly hard to find it'll though, I'm sure

soooooooo I could go down on a christian girl and be okay?

Going down on a girl probably receives more or less the same amount of naughty points from the great facist as lying

Are gays even allowed to marry yet?

>tfw 30, virgin
HENLO GIRLIE OP
GET A LIFE STINKY

Attached: stinkybunny.png (500x522, 137K)

What religion are you? Would you be okay with a catholic girl? I want catholic children

Gays have been allowed to marry since about 2012

No, I'm pagan, but I'm okay with catholic children

Of course. As long as you worship the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I would consider myself non-denominational; Protestant I suppose, but again nothing against Catholicism

question: do pagans do animal sacrifice? I eat meat, but still.... You eat the animal at least?

This is me
This is a heathen

Bitch I know more about the bible than you

I'm not the religious type but if I actually like a girl I'm down to do whatever she wants. As long as it doesn't involve cuckholding.

>pagan
why would a pagan wait till marriage?

Ah, intelligent and humble. Perhaps you could teach me

Are you worth waiting for, though.

Beggars can't be choosers
Step 1 is have fun

If you're serious, then heres a throw away email. [email protected]
If you wanna give me your discord

Haven't you heard of try before you buy, bitch?

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
Waiting till marriage & fewer partners is good for lowering divorce rates, as is cheap weddings, large weddings, and cheap engagement rings

My soul is lost. I just shit post

>>It's because back in the middle ages they didn't want unwarranted pregnancy, so they put it really high on the list of sins

>This level of historical ignorance.

The middle ages were not at all the height of sexual puritanism Christian European. For example, where do you think we get that word? Puritian? Hint, its not the middle ages. The middle ages of course had much more restrictive rules on sex then the modern day but, that is a very low standard. It was lax compared to early Christianity or the early modern period (1450~1700s).

Maybe the other person. I already have people to care about. Plus I'm not sure how I feel about societies expectations of me. Other things that lower divorce rates is not moving in till marriage and being regularly religious.

Yea, I don't know the exact time period. I was shit posting. But that was one concept floating around in the past

Hey user, I'm a rad-trad Catholic guy, male 22, Canada.

I'm in the United States, is that okay?

I can do that as long as I can have sex with other girls in the meantime.

Yeah that's cool, are you in the same age range? Are you in college now or something?

Yes I'm a year older than you, I work. What about you?

>doesn't reply
That's what I thought.

Lol I haven't had sex for 20 years why the fuck wouldn't I wait whatever time it is until marriage? People are so cumbrained these days I swear, crying about being virgins all the time or being complete whores

What am I supposed to say? It depends on the person. I might not be for you but I hope I am for someone

I'm in my last year of my undergrad, not 100% sure what I will be doing after. Currently I want to do grad school but, I have some other idea too.

Also, I'm a convert. Former Evangelical Prot.

where can you find a virgin woman in modernity?

Congratulations on converting. What are you studying? What is it that you want to do with life?

Elementary school or lower

Thanks, I'm a history major and ideally I'd like to be a professor but, that's a lot of schooling. So that's why I'm thinking of other options. Ideally I'd like a big family, if that doesn't work out and the professor thing doesn't either then I'll probably be a Priest but, I'd prefer the family.

>plans to be a priest
>browses Jow Forums
Thanks, I'll forgot this easy

>if that doesn't work out and the professor thing doesn't either then I'll probably be a Priest but, I'd prefer the family.
Funny, I had a similar plan if I couldn't have a family which is becoming a nun. Can we talk more? You seem very interesting

Thanks, you do too. Do you have discord?

Ache#5920

Not him but you can talk to me if you want. I'm not anything like him, but I'm an alt Chad. Your choice.

Um, is that a no then? We can chat more here if you want.

Gotta test drive a car before you buy it

I added you though.,

I'm in the same boat, 22 and waiting for the right person.
Had the opportunity many a times to lose it but it just never felt right with me, this painting has always helped me in always choosing the right decision when it comes to sex and all that.

Attached: Woman Holding a Balance by Johannes Vermeer [1663]{resized}.jpg (796x900, 127K)

> Middle Ages
> virginity in females was idealized by the classic era (virgins of vestals, etc) of not even earlier

Why do retards think the desert Jews where the one that started the slut shame?
Its part of human society, no matter how much feminist like to whine and cry about it. Knowing the children you are raising for at least 14 years carries your blood was always a male priority.

>mfw no catholic waifu

oh well, most of them even in the church don't follow the rules anymore

enjoy your chads and fatherless kids i guess

Attached: 1558322475906.jpg (185x272, 6K)

>only think she'll marry a guy with a randomly small penis

Women initiate divorces more than men and half of marriage fail, reminder. Your post is narcissistic and niave.

And saged.