Get too few replies

>get too few replies
>unhappy because people aren't paying attention to me
>get too many replies
>get overwhelmed and lose all interest

Attached: 028.png (600x600, 175K)

how about just this one reply

That's nice and validating, user. Thank you.

Attached: 030.png (479x564, 113K)

Is this better? Plenty non-unique (You)s to trick your brain.

you are welcome user. I hope you have a wonderful life.

So in other words you'll always remain unsatisfied and it's somewhat your fault? I know the feel.

Attached: 1567939758501.gif (386x377, 560K)

can you please fuck off. this isn't your personal blog page. go to twitter or something

what do you do to know such a feel user

It feels like you're getting a decent amount of replies every thread these days. You used to not get as many at one point. I suppose it's because you're putting more effort into your threads again.

Absolutely fuck all. I could be holding a conversation with someone online and get bored but when other people join to make it interesting I don't know what to do. Idk. Dumb example but whatever.
Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Perhaps this amount is enough for you to feel happy, but too little for you to be overwhelmed.

Attached: 09f.gif (200x195, 117K)

Eww, Avatarfaggery.

Attached: Capture.jpg (431x343, 23K)

>invisible irl
>invisible on social media (i did try at one point)
>use Jow Forums where everyone is invisible but somehow manage to be even MORE invisible
>all my threads die with little to no replies, most conversations i attempt to have with others go nowhere, when i try and share interests or things about me it goes unnoticed

i have a curse, i cant be popular anywhere, or even relevant

Attached: 0DQdvSR.gif (1280x720, 1.36M)

You don't want to be popular desu, still I got time to kill, what do you want to chat about?

hmmm.... i dont know honestly. i didnt expect someone to actually try and have a conversation, im just waiting for sleeping pills to kick in so i can finally pass out, being an insomniac really sucks. whats up with you

Not much for me either, I'm doing a bit of writing whilst listening to some music. I think once I'm done with that I'll play some games, maybe Space Station 13 or Warframe.

Insomnia is a bit of a shitter honestly and I hope that it somehow gets better for you.

Attached: Briareos.gif (200x148, 181K)

what do you like writing about? i used to write dumb fantasy stories all the time as a teen but i havent had the creative motivation in forever

Attached: 1552801102638.gif (480x360, 1.75M)

It depends on what I'm feeling to be honest; sometimes if I'm feeling mentally hyper but lack a solid idea then I'll write an acid trip of a story that focuses on more abstract ideas, like utterly alien perspectives, space or an internal debate within an eldritch god's mind.

Usually though I'll write a story set in a science fantasy environment, half of the fun is figuring out how that universe works and what kind of characters would be in there. Something about pitting some characters in an environment and envisioning how they react to certain situations; to each other is what intrigues me.

Attached: Machinedramon02.jpg (640x480, 41K)

thats pretty neat, user! im pretty decent with the whole abstract and bizarre ideas thing, but im terrible at making it coherent enough to actually be something meaningful. i have all these powerful ideas in my head, that mean a great deal to me, but i cant translate them into any written or spoken form for the life of me. sometimes it almost feels like a choking feeling

Attached: ovd0jw5Orr1wn2b96o1_400.jpg (400x396, 27K)

Hi user, there's a game on steam called Kind Words for merely 6 dollars. You can talk anonymously about your problems as much or as little as you want while listening to relaxing music and collecting stickers.

I wanna poke your tum, i always wonder how you'd react to being poked, whether you'd laugh or get really, really angry

Attached: gif that perfectly incapsulates my mental capacity.gif (254x401, 726K)

Yeah, that feeling is a burden to have but honestly the only way to get past it is to enter a sort of trance where you write your most basic interpretation of it.

>Stuck in a sleepless slumber; I stare out into the nothingness. No colour, no nothing, not even the familiarity of the coldness or the darkness to wash away this primordial sense of unease I had felt in my entire being. To imply I was lost is a fallacy, I was nowhere and all I could do was think. Suddenly a shroud of darkness was cast over me, for once I could see something and soon after I could feel, I could feel everything, I could feel the skin that enveloped my meat shell, I could feel the frigid fluid that enveloped my new form, my physical body. I was the ghost in my shell and now I wonder, what does the opposite of nothingness look like?

what do you do to yourself to get yourself into a transic state?

Well first of all you should lose all distractions, it also depends on what kind of music you listen to as well, slow relaxing music tends to work pretty well. Then you pick a subject you want to write about, for example I chose to write about the perspective of a creature's conscience in the empty void and how it grew a body thanks to its flesh shell being bred in a tube. Once you got your idea; disconnect from reality and think very, very deeply about everything you do normally. What is it like to breath for the first time? Is it like a flood of unnerving pressure in your chest that brings forth a soothing sensation? What is it like to see for the first time? What is the definition of living? What is the void? What does nothing look like? If you think about these questions down to their metaphysical state then you start to gain another perspective on a lot of things. Do it at your own leisure, don't force yourself.