Are Russki girls or eastern Europeans into gfd relationships?

Are Russki girls or eastern Europeans into gfd relationships?

Attached: Snu Snu.png (441x496, 129K)

My parents are from Belarus and their relationship was basically like that.

where the happy together?

Attached: Comfy Bed.jpg (859x1200, 569K)

Being someone that's in a relationship with a Russki I can confirm, however it has its ups and downs

Yes, they loved each other a lot. A perfect marriage if I'd ever seen one. Unfortunately my father passed away when I was around 14, though and now my mom refuses to be with anyone else

Women
aren't
into
femdom
of
any
kind

dang, sorry man I guess
very based of her to be with him till the end and then more

Attached: ShellShooked.jpg (746x982, 137K)

don't crush my dreams faggot

Lithuanian here. I don't think there are more gfd girls here than anywhere else honestly. I feel that there's even less because of the old soviet view that a man needs to be big and strong, while the woman looks after the house, but that's just a guess. I just can't recall the last time I saw a taller girl with a shorter man who were clearly a couple. Then again, height isn't the only gfd requirement I guess.

Attached: 1565549976823.png (840x1120, 725K)

Sure, just as long as you consider having your wallet sucked dry and getting cheated on/dumped as soon as you're broke gfd.

How old were your parents when they got together?

Yes, I am in one.

Attached: 37830919_p1.png (467x724, 129K)

It's all good, my man
They grew up in the same town and stuff as good friends, then they went to uni and all that and came home and I guess hit it off. So, after uni, around 24 or something idk

hungarian here
there are none

Attached: .jpg (785x920, 61K)

i'm ukranian and my family is very much headed by the women, as well as my parent's relationship. i'm personally into gfd, i like taking initiative etc. i want a shorter bf, i'm 5'6"

Oh hey, im lithuanian too.
Ugh, I don't think that being a fucking manlet is a requirement for a gfd relationship. Im a quite dominant woman myself and I simply can't stand short men

Attached: 4147a7e8-f5d7-46c3-bf62-6d66788bbeb5.jpg (1280x1032, 491K)

why do u hate them so much

Gentle femdom with knife play. Yeah

Attached: misery.jpg (1200x828, 200K)

>hating people for a thing they have no control over
that's not very nice anonette

Attached: 7b3252bbca9d6a2ee41000ced7531469dc11913291c352463d28d27d9461ad3e.jpg (540x784, 231K)

>gently stabbing someone with knife

wtf

>the old soviet view that a man needs to be big and strong, while the woman looks after the house
So the cultural marxism thing is a lie?

Do you like Torrente?

>So the cultural marxism thing is a lie?
No idea. Just stating my own observations. The country is slowly becoming westernized, but there's still the 'old classic' way of thinking floating around when it comes to relationships and roles of the male and female. Has its positives and negatives. If people think that the whole "cultural marxism" of (post) soviet areas means that women and men are equal there then they're dead wrong. It just means that women and men are equal slaves and are equally exploited.

Attached: 788.png (853x480, 548K)

Because they behave differently from tall men. Also, being dominant with a taller and stronger person sounds a thousand times hotter to me

What. Are you a puss puss?

All women are submissive no matter their region of origin or culture

a little...

oregan

> #
>Because they behave differently from tall men
how

Cultural marxism was implanted in the us via jew intellectuals moving here from germany

It's as if they were trying to compensate their appearance flaws with acting ~sooper~ confident, outgoing, cool and funny. At least most of the shortassess I have encountered were like that

My question is if the thing cultural marxism is marxist if soviets didn't act like that

Cultural marxism thing*
Like isn't the CPSU lider like the pope of communism

why do you likebjergetit anyways?

Eastern women only care about your money and how successful you are, that's it.

fucking autorrect
i apologize for being a filthy phoneposter

I dont know but I really want a Russian bf. I dont mind what his kinks are.

havent seen nor heard of it until now, is it a good movie?

No, it's a bad movie, but it was popular in Hungary, it's a comedy about a corrupt Spanish ex-policeman

dodged a bullet then, i guess

Don't tease us. Whats it like

What for? I'm boring and have no personality

Good. I like boring guys.

There's nothing likable about boring guys, I just waste time in front of my pc every day

Absolut baced

Have you ever thought that maybe it's you? When two man behave exactly the same you automatically disapprove of one man's behavior due to his height? Because that's what you're doing.

I wish I were a woman so I could find these "gentle femdom" dweebs and inflict real femdom on them and they wouldn't resists because they're so pathetic.

It's just the Halo/Horn effect. You find traits like confidence off-putting when they are exhibited by people you find unattractive, but you attribute your disgust to the trait itself instead of the lack of attraction. For whatever reason, you prefer to say "h-he's being confident the wrong way!!" instead of "I don't like physically unattractive men.". Nobody is compensating for anything, you just don't like short men. It's as simple as that.

Based user with facts and logic

What an absolute Chad, putting thots in their place with actually explained psychological phenomena.

That is why you get a bf/gf. So you can do things together. Are you qt?

Guys do the exact same though. I see hot girls being bitchy and mean to guys and them lapping it up like pathetic dogs. If an ugly girl did that to him theyd probably hit her or call her a cunt. People are shallow, get over it.

I dunno, I feel lonely sometimes, but at the end of the day, I think I like being alone too
I'm not a drunkard or a drug-addict, so I guess I'm an average zoomer

No, they're very traditional and expect a strong, capable man to take care of them. The only difference is that unlike western women who expect to be babied Slavettes reciprocate.

Soviets were economic Marxists, but had very traditional social views.

Well, you sound cool. I also like being alone sometimes so I wouldnt bother you when you want to be alone.

Do you have discord?

Yes, people can be shallow, regardless of gender.
But the response was about a specific post, not about all people on the planet. Just because others do it, it doesn't exclude a specific individual from criticism.

I do, but I'm not online that often, I use steam more
Chie#5844

Dating an Arab girl, she reminds me of Nagatoro.

Swallow the brownpill y'all. Girls from repressed Muslim countries are the most dominant and even sadistic, probably since they're forced to be submissive to men back in their home country

Attached: 1568491338093.png (583x1013, 564K)

Okay, then I am fucked... unless I emigrate. Thanks for the useful info HunAnon.

Gfd gf here.

Manlets are the fucking best (but only if they're cute twinks). You've clearly never experienced the satisfaction of putting your arm around a smaller guy, occasionally giving him head scratches in public, and calling him a good boy.

Holy fuck, smolboys are bestboys, you have no taste

Attached: 1568508817508.jpg (873x675, 88K)

Arab girls are ugly, smelly, hairy, ugly tits and psychos from generations of inbreeding.

White female hands typed this post

smolboy here, please be my gf and let me end up at your chest level whenever we hug

Lmao ok buddy

Can confirm the hairy through. I'm Asian and she's got more hair than me, but IDC.

Her parents made her do horseback and archery (they're really traditional) so she has the body of a sculpted goddess.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (720x405, 22K)

Are you maybe looking for /x/ Polack?

I have been surrounded by Arabs growing up. Disgusting ugly people. The hillbillies of the Middle East. The men are worse than the women though.

O she's not "Arab" Arab. I think she's from Iraq or Iran, one of the two

No. Usually they are into dom guys who roughly fuck them but treat them like a princess outside of the bedroom with occasional abuse. The girls are also some of the biggest sluts on earth.

Persians are fine, they basically want to be white and are Shia. Prettier women too. Iraqis are less refined but okay too.

>they are into dom guys who roughly fuck them but treat them like a princess outside of the bedroom

My ex was Russian. This sums him up well.

szivesen fren, im planning on leaving this shithole aswell, but i lack the funds

What is your definition of short

How have you been surrounded by Arabs growing up. There arent many Arabs outside of the Middle East

Looking at this thread it seems like Eastern European women are far more likely to be dominant. I wonder why that is

What country are you from femanone?

I don't think that is true. Our women tend to like big, traditionally masculine and misogynist guys. I'm indifferent to it, but our women are generally very submissive and enjoy being manhandled. Again, relationships are simply more traditional here. You probably won't find a GFD girlfriend here.

Still i see far more Eastern Euro girls who are dominant than Western women. Infact it almost seems to be a trend that if a girl is a dom shes probably not Western. Most i see here are not Western at least.

No, but they're sure as shit into findom.

You're right. Slav women have a harder time where they grow up since most people don't really treat you like a privileged princess like in the US. We are more thick skinned and learn to be more assertive just for simple survival. Every woman in my family ended up being the leader and marrying submissive male that prefers to just support the family quietly in the background.

You're both thinking about this the wrong way.

The actual situation is that slav girls are very tuned to what their man wants; if she has a man who wants her to cook and clean for him and do as she's told, that is what she'll do. If she has a man who wants her to pay attention to him, take his mind of things, and tell him what to do, she will.

>if she has a man who wants her to cook
Lmao pfahahhaha. This just shows you're not a real slav. Stop talking about people you didn't grow up with.

>ex spanish police man
What do slavs think of Spanish bois?

Pic related isnt arabic but turkish/Persian

She is literally arabic