White women don't deserve happiness

white women don't deserve happiness

Attached: 1548070179891.jpg (851x1024, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/01/09/575352051/least-desirable-how-racial-discrimination-plays-out-in-online-dating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>genuine feel
>implying it will get replies

Sorry you wasted your time OP.

why not bub, what's wrong, u wanna talk about it?

It's ok. They'll pay once they hit the wall.

i actually love white women they're just really mean to me online :\

compared to other races of women they age ABYSMALLY, it's not just a meme, black and latinas are qt as hell

Please, describe to us this "hitting the wall" process. Does it have something to do with turning 30?

yeah true also most white women look like men. comes from white men being so masculine.

Attached: 1543635207800.png (960x392, 164K)

turning 30 but also just being unusually obsessed with sexual liberation/feminism/hating their own fathers -> cock mileage in the tens of thousands per white female

Attached: pig.jpg (719x1002, 153K)

do you think alot of 30 somethings will suicide themselves like the inverse of male suicide today?

You spend your whole youth being waited on hand and foot by all men. You come to believe that being worshipped is normal. Then your youth fades and no one gives a shit about you for the next 50 years.

To sexually normal white males (the original users of this site) non-whites are not attractive at any age.

i'm a sexually normal white male and i think non-whites can be attractive

>sexually normal males
>the origianl users of this site

Attached: 1546799372691.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

According to original anime lore christmas cake is 24. No one wants christmas cake past christmas. So the wall is 24, undesirable past 24, so 25 is dead cake, into the trash. If you like 30 you're silly. Straight males like youth and no female peaks at 30. It's a mid 20s and early 20s peak for all of them. It has to do with femininity being so interlocked with neoteny. If you want to be the best female you must have juvenile features. 30 year old women are basically adolescent x old cute men due to how testosterone shapes you over time.

You're abnormal. Races generally are attracted via facial chemistry mostly and that changes with race. You cannot be normal without being attracted to objectively similar facial chemistry.

It's not even just color.

Problem?

>Races generally are attracted via facial chemistry mostly and that changes with race
source on this?

nobody deserves happiness. happiness is earned.

I know that feeling,brother. White women fucking suck. I know. I living with one that isnt my mom. Fucking hate this bitch. Wish i had nothing to lose,that way i could poison her or something. God damn.

Yes glow niggers i am kidding.

my mom is actually the sole good white woman. you should love your parents user.

Reread what i said. I said i am living with someone who isnt my mom.

oops. that's fair then i guess.

Nobody really deserve happiness, but white women deserve even less.

>Source on commonly known shit?

okay, I'll go with skull structure so you can see the subtle differences after I shitpost okcupid. Even dating sites show correlation for the preference and they actually cause interracial rates to go up, though aren't used by everyone: npr.org/2018/01/09/575352051/least-desirable-how-racial-discrimination-plays-out-in-online-dating

^talks about how it is raised by online dating despite the okcupid data saying races rate their own race higher generally.

Attached: okcupid preference by race.png (495x391, 18K)

You can't pretend the facial chemistry is the same unless you're a face-blind mentally flawed human being.

Attached: race by skull structure.png (626x530, 422K)

I asked the source of it being decided by biology not for dating app statistics silly

Then there's shit like this 8.4 percent all time high.

Wow, because they're all doing it if it reaches one of ten. Sure sure.

Attached: a mere 8.4 percent is all time high.jpg (750x1040, 58K)

>biology
That is self explanatory. They're still white, or still black, because they in history only fucked their own color.

Dumb ass. Biology he says. It's a psychological question due to preferences psychologically that revolve around the fact that culture is essential for mankind and culture and race vary depending on what race you have. So cultures are not compatible and so the artistic nature of the face clashes with your taste and societal views naturally, psychologically.

>>biology
>That is self explanatory. They're still white, or still black, because they in history only fucked their own color.
>
>Dumb ass. Biology he says. It's a psychological question due to preferences psychologically that revolve around the fact that culture is essential for mankind and culture and race vary depending on what race you have. So cultures are not compatible and so the artistic nature of the face clashes with your taste and societal views naturally, psychologically.
didn't read

neither do brown, black or yellow women.
they're all the same OP

>neither do brown
yea
>black
yea
>yellow
no

they're really stressed out
most of them will have to kill themselves in gruesome ways because society doesn't offer safer options for suicidal people

>white women don't deserve happiness
based

Attached: 4034.png (869x1080, 571K)