Virgin at 18

>virgin at 18
>friendless
Yep it's already over isn't it. The beginning of the end.

Attached: 1568660724026.jpg (636x431, 46K)

ya if you aren't fucking bitches by the time you're in second grade you're too late desu

>18

you're a literal child

Indeed, robro.
>The beginning of the end.
I know that feel. This is gonna be a long decay.

All right cunt, if you're a ameriburger then fuck off to a country where drinking age is 18 and boom. Go to any club being just sober enough you can talk your way past the bouncer and badda bing badda boom, drink and just chill. If its packed thots will literally come up to you if you're dancing and grind on you. Succ guaranteed

Attached: FB_IMG_1568619548748.jpg (541x960, 60K)

Most clubs are 80% males
> girls usually dont grind on random guys
I see them come into the club holding hands with what I assume to be their boyfriend

Well considering OP is 18 he hasn't been to the right clubs. Student clubs and bars are literally crawling with thots

>virgin
Last time I checked you lost your virginity with someone over on SoC-IAL 4c, do white people unironically enjoy pretending this much?

Get out of Jow Forums you absolute retard. Or at least go on Jow Forums this place has nothing to offer you.

OP does go the gym, he's white and rich so all his roleplaying is actually wholesome... unfortunately.

Also he actively posted online and admitted he wants e-friends, so I don't feel bad for putting out his info because he did it with identifying information and not as anonymous at one point l-o-l

18 is not fully developed, what will actually stop you from getting laid is self loathing

T.21 year old manchild

>Is 18
>Thinks it's over already

With your age, you just need to open the door and walk out. Findign friends is trivial and a GF is just a natural consequence of having friends. You are just entering the beginning

Come back when you're still a friendsless virgin a few days before turning 30, then we talk.

As others have said, 18 isn't bad however in the next 10-12 years of your life is what will make and break you. There will be chances, high moments that will be your opportunities to move forward. If you somehow fuck them up these moments and make the wrong choices, you'll suddenly realize you're almost 30 and you will never be able to recover.

i lost my virginity at 21 OP, you can do it

although if you haven't had a single girl interested in you or kissed anyone by 18 you're probably fucked

I am 18 (almost 19) and I have never kissed a girl or even came close to doing so. The only girls that have shown interest in me were online but most were qt (genuine 7-8/10s). Am I still fucked?

you're probably fine
get tinder, become lower inhib, and go to university to live in residence and you will be a non virgin in no time

This is not the end,
this is not even the beginning of the end,
but it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning

>26 virging, kissless, never hugged a girl, never done anything
I've accepted it. This is it for the rest of my life. I'm ok with it.

18 isn't too young at all. 30 is the accepted point of no return. You've got ages.

I went on my first date ever last week, mid 20s. She is a mega qt and we hung out the next day. It is not too late brahs

it's too late, im stuck in small city and speak to like 1-2 people on daily basis
tinder and other apps are also not very popular

People starving in Africa doesn't suppress my midnight cravings.

>in the same situation
>also very probably schizoid
Welp it was a fun life, at least when i still enjoyed anime vidya and this place. Now that that's gone, i'll either have to force myself to be social and miserable, cope with drugs or die.

Attached: 254e0be36204615ff19303cb76216576.gif (371x371, 252K)

At 18 you can get TOPPED on Grindr I would say it's just the beginning

>tfw no fag bottom boislut to sexually abuse

Hey i might be a depressed loser but i'm not a fag, it's not like i'm desperate

>>virgin at 18
>>friendless
unless you were friendless for the past 10 years you are naught but a sweet summer child complaining about the cool autumn wind just you wait boy it gets a lot worse

Attached: 1565795752794 (1).png (1334x750, 1.72M)

>unless you were friendless for the past 10 years
Not OP, but off by one year

Attached: That+hurt+to+read+_b7c10bb62b57e8487741027fdfb6363f.jpg (633x758, 121K)

Same, but 30.
It doesn't get better. Or worse. Its a flatline.

>18
>was a fun life
>Hasn't even tried

Tried what? I'm trying to get an education so i can get money, the only reliable thing in this world. I've tried being social, it's just overwhelming anxiety and my interest instantly drops after the first exchange of words. I can't even go to the beach anymore, people will laugh i'm so pale even though i've been on the coast all summer.

>be me
>19
>had two friends over the last 9 years
>one ghosted me a couple of months ago
What a joke.

>although if you haven't had a single girl interested in you or kissed anyone by 18 you're probably fucked
Yeah, we need the ratio of people who were friendless autists at 18 to people who weren't, and how they're doing now comparatively. 25+ anons, please post how you were like at 18 and whether/how anything changed.

W-what if i only made 2 friends since i was 10? Only one i enjoyed being with but we don't talk anymore.

For me it happened at 15+ but they kept coming back till I was in my 20s
I'm almost 30 and have a mental breakdown due to loneliness or the single weirdo orbiter user fren driving me nuts I can't stand it

It's the end when you don't succeed in your 30's.
That is, if you really care about losing your virginity.
Gave up when I started college at 18.
By sheer luck, I lost it at 20.
There's still hope for you.

Granted I'm a virgin at 19 and kinda friendless. Main issue isn't being a virgin on a BIG college campus but the years of Isolation getting to me.

Also with my personality being so odd and having nothing to relate with people, I'm destined to die alone but it's not a status thing but more I'm simply too autistic for relationships.

Attached: original.png (4012x3148, 911K)

Yeah. It gets easier tho. I'm 20 and instead of dreading over not having someone, I put it in the perspective of, I don't need to worry about anyone but myself, which can be really good. Instead of worrying about another person and or child too. A lot of stress avoided.

Attached: pepe.png (669x672, 344K)

This is basically the mindset that I try to keep.
Yeah I sometimes feel lonely, but at least I don't have to spend all my non-existent free time and money on someone else. Also I don't have to worry about someone tiring me with their problems and concerns