How does a white girl acquire a Mexican boyfriend?

How does a white girl acquire a Mexican boyfriend?

Attached: 1566357978489.jpg (394x391, 28K)

What if he's not Mexican but looks and acts mexican?

Attached: 1555918535769.png (312x332, 85K)

Ask literally any mexican, they'd all jump at the chance of having a white gf

What is he then? Desu

South Korean

If this is true, why has the object of my affection been ghosting me for a month?

Because your real question should be 'how does an annoying fat ugly girl get a mexican boyfriend?'

Probably because he's not into trannies.

Literally just ask us how we are and show some interest. Then ask for his number. Its 2019, everyones afraid to try anymore
Shut up fag I would jump for a chance with most girls

Look... I can't deny the "annoying" and "ugly" part but I'm not even fat anymore. What more does he want?

Can you also not deny the "tranny" part?

Interesting. Do you live in south Korea then?

Sorry you're being ghosted.

I'll do my best but I'm really bad at confronting people.

I'm not a tranny, he even thinks my tits are big. Maybe he ghosted me because I wouldn't send him nudes

Nope. I live in Nevada.

If you're going to make a shitty larp thread, at least be mindful of time zones. All of the Mexicans here are going to be asleep.

>Going to sleep before 1

They dont work 9-5s bro

Try not being annoying and ugly

haha why do white women want me.... all i want is a qt asian gf >:(

Me and friends tend to have our days off on mon-tues or one day mon one day thurs.
Good luck. Just be casual about it. Dont think about it as a confrontation, just get his number lol.

just kik me

I wish white girls liked Mexican guys.

Thank you, I'll try it. Won't they just think I'm trying to just fuck them and not date? Because I would like to date.

Right on it.

We do though, or I do.

Get a White boyfriend so that your children have a higher quality of life.

Try AfricaByT0T0 or Nate Higgers

I meant actual women, not trannies and larpers.

kik orignaliot

Nice try, Pedro.
Beware of white chicas, though, because most of them just vote Trump, and your Visa dreams will be crushed under a fuckin' wall.

Half white and half mexicans have plenty of white privilege. This kid a grade under me was a turbochad. Fuckin hate that guy. He was nice though

>Thank you, I'll try it. Won't they just think I'm trying to just fuck them and not date? Because I would like to date.
I mean.. No? It depends on how you ask him I guess. Be honest and dont be suggestive as if you just want to get laid. Just say truthfully you are nervous about asking but that you wanna text him sometime I guess. "B urself :^)" because that meme actually works for girls