>girl cold approaches me one day in library
>become friends
>talk for hours every day or other day
>she plans a roadtrip for us
>we split the cost 50/50
>she makes a move on me
>she's not as hot as girls I've dated
>but she's way smarter (engineer)
>incredibly considerate (likes to cook for me, always remembers what I was saying when I lose my train of thought)
>is also into gentle femdom
>super funny, even funnier than my male friends
>we start dating

The problem is:
>I always assumed I'd off myself before 30
>don't really believe in marriage or people staying together
>don't want kids
>I helped raise a severely autistic younger brother
>I am not raising another I want to focus on my hobbies for once

>she was constantly rejected by men for basically all of her life
>no history of boyfriends according to her (admittedly sparse) social media, friends, family
>virgin, has turned down sex with me (although we've talked about it during phone sex)
>the only time she was ever uncomfortable to be around was before we started dating
>she drank two beers, got drunk, and started crying about how she is always bullied and ditched by other girls and no man will feel passionate love for her because she's ugly
>this was legitimately one of the most nihilistic conversations I ever had with someone
>it was at total odds with her personality

>when she made a move on me I was terrified of leading her on, problems down the line because I don't want kids, validating her toxic belief she will never be loved
>initially rejected her, told her it was "moving too fast" which is when the crying fit happened
>realised that I like being around her and that I should stop worrying and go for it
>when she asked me again what my deal was I said I want to be her boyfriend

1/?

Attached: B89917AB-9BA3-4896-8B2D-930956F80916.jpg (500x429, 22K)

2/3

>four months later
>she flies out to see me
>gives me this fancy mineral collection she collected and framed
>takes me out to the CN Tower
>kisses me
>tells me she loves me
>again, I'm terrified if commitment and accidentally leading someone on
>"Thank you."
>she laughs
>is cool for the rest of the night
>we get a beer or two with dinner
>way home, she starts crying
>"It just sucks that I'm 24 and no one loves me. I've always been rejected. The one person who should love me won't say it back. All the girls that bullied me have men devoted to them and are married and I'm like this. I'm just so fucking frustrated at the universe. I just want someone to love and marry and have kids with. Why is this so hard for me and me alone?"
>"Uh...do you want me to say I love you?"
>"user, for fuck's sake. I don't want words. I wanted you to say you love me. Maybe be the first person to engage instead of me doing all the work. If you say if now I'll know you're just appeasing me. I don't want coddling, I just want love like every other fucking woman has thrown at them. Real love, not platitudes."
>"I love you."
>"Then why didn't you say it at the CN Tower?"
>"I don't know."
>"Because you don't love me. This is why I don't want to have sex with you despite he fact you make me horny. Whatever, fuck it. You can fuck me. This is the best I'll ever get. It's not you user, don't bother saying you love me, it only makes me feel worse. Having a man talk to me semi regularily and cum in me is the best I'll ever get. I should stop being mean to you and deal with it. Whatever. It's not your fault. I can't make you love me. I should just accept myself as a phase until you meet a hot girl to marry or embrace spinsterhood."
>try to hug her
>"Don't fucking touch me."
>this is the only time in a year and a half of knowing her and four months of dating that she's ever become angry

3/3

>she gets out of my car, starts walking home
>"Girlfriend, wait."
>"I'm going to die alone."
>she pleads with me to let her sit in High Park by herself in the dark.
>she's flying out in three days
>told me not to bother driving her
>ask why
>"Because I love you and being around you hurts me. Don't worry. I'll calm down and be your funny fat friend again and listen to your problems. I just need to be in another province before I an readjust my mask. Now isn't that melodramatic! It's amazing how hot women get to act like this all the time!"
>she isn't even fat
>call her best friend
>apparently she's rented a canoe and gone backpacking in Algonquin Park by herself to paint the wildlife but "don't tell her I told you"
>"Was she mad?"
>"No? She just said you broke up with her and then laughed and said 'sooner or later right?"

Uh, so what do I do? I'm worried sick. I don't want her upset because I care about her a lot.

what the fuck is a "CN Tower"

It's like the Space Needle but for Canadians.

dude if you'd been a little more long winded maybe I would've read this but it's too damn short. write more next time

What the fuck is your problem, user? Why can't you be honest with her and say what you honestly thing. Instead, you chose to keep silent and hurt her more. You either contact her and explain everything like a man, or back out and keep on living knowing you lost your chance because autism

I know it's long I wrote in this in one go and I'm upset.

TLDR: Nice girl approach me. I date her. Scared of commitment. Don't say I love you. She cries about being an incel and wanders into Algonquin Park.

I don't know. I know it's a meme but I'm scared of commitment. I'm scared of ending up like my parents - working a 9-5 boring job to support a disabled child who will never grow up. I don't know if I believe in true love. I don't want kids, I already raised one. I don't even know if I want to be alive in 6 years.

How am I supposed to know if I love someone?

opie, this
surprise her by flying out to her, confess your love, buy her flowers, or write her a poem or something

>My girlfriend thinks she's an incel?
That's as far as I'm going to bother to read. Women can't be incels. Your girlfriend is an idiot.

>I'm scared of ending up like my parents - working a 9-5 boring job to support a disabled child who will never grow up. I don't know if I believe in true love. I don't want kids, I already raised one. I don't even know if I want to be alive in 6 years.
Maybe you should tell her these things? It'll at least make her feel better about herself and allow her to be understanding of you.

>>she's not as hot as girls I've dated
fuck off nomralfag
>>but she's way smarter (engineer)
profession doesn't make you smarter
if it did then camgirl/egirl would be the smartest

>How am I supposed to know if I love someone?
you do, you're just holding yourself back
think with your heart instead of your head
if you don't go balls-to-the-wall with your emotions, you won't love anyone and vice versa

convince her to kill yourself
you can follow through to
she's a stupid cunt and your a faggot fuck you fuck you
just tell her the reason instead of playing your bullshit mind games with her stupid faggot and tell her to stop her dishonesty and jealous if normalfag whores
makes me sick

You're just used to giving yourself excuses to feel bad. You were given the gift of love and you're willing to throw this wonderful opportunity away because you're afraid and you give yourself excuses to back down.
If you were alright you would make a relationship with her and be open to whatever comes down the road, but hey you're scared. One day you're gonna regret so badly missing on this chance.

>Women can't be incels
But an incel woman invented the label two decades ago.

>or back out and keep on living knowing you lost your chance because autism
that's not what autism is you idiot that's neurotipical bs

She did once say no one ever bought her flowers.

Am I just delaying the inevitable? What happens when she wants babies?

Eh, she may have a point.

I told her. She's super understanding. The only real criticism she had was that she thinks I'm making decisions about love and marriage due to "trauma" with respect to my brother and that I have a non-representatuve understanding of childrearing.

What is IQ?

You think? Why? People tell me that you "just know" these things but I don't. When I jerked off as a kid I didn't even realising I was cumming / having an orgasm until I started producing semen. I have no clue about anything.

>Eh, she may have a point.
>thinks she's an incel
>is in a fucking relationship
You're apparently also an idiot.

See,the problem is that you are gay.

You're an honest-to-god idiot.

>What happens when she wants babies?
You'll have that discussion later. Go fucking be with the woman you love and loves you back, holy fucking shit. I'm genuinely upset w/ you.
This may as well be your last chance at true love. Do you realise that?

Attached: 1568476802767.gif (363x277, 1.8M)

If it was me I'd jump on the opportunity and tell her I love her and we'd have spent the entire night fucking. Then again, I'm not a faggot like op.

Gee, that makes me even more scared.

We haven't had sex.

Yeah but what if she waits around on me and I still don't want them and she becomes infertile or loses out on anoher chance because of me? You say don't worry but I've worried about this since the beginning.

Yeah she's a really sweet person. That perplexes me too. Most people want what she wants, how am I, the one person who doesn't want this shit, the one dating her?

All people want children. Once you hold a baby your opinion will change not joking. You're going to terribly regret fucking this up for such a dumb reason lol.

fuck off babies are hideous and disgusting

>"what if" ad absurdum
Are you okay? Do you have brain damage?

Yeah I don't know. I love babies. Think they're cute. I'm terrified to approach them in public because I'm a man.

Despite this, I see how my parents will never get to retire because of my brother, worry about not having time for my hobbies, etc.

Incidentally I like sucking on my (ex?) girlfriend's breasts and calling her mommy.

Fuck youuuuuuu
Fuck you, user
Fuck you
You have the perfect fucking wife material fawning all over you, confiding in you, telling you she loves you
And you fucking ruin it all because you're too pussy to man up and tell yourself "i'm gonna make a solid happy-ass motherfucking family"
instead you go "well what if i fuck up waah"
don't fuck up bitch
you know what fucking up looks like so it's easier for you than most
you already have experience with raising the worst kind of kid, you'll do just fine if it comes to that, better than most even
god fucking damn it i wish i had the opportunity you do right now, i'd grasp it with both hands and never let go

go and tell her you fucking lover her you knob
drive out to her house and stay there all night if she tells you she doesn't believe you
yes it sounds gay as fuck but you need to go to unreasonable lengths now because you fucked the reasonable ways up already

goooooo user go go go go go don't fucking waste this chance aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Don't be scared nigga. Remember that our lives are the opportunities that we get and how we use them. Don't be afraid of an opportunity, take it, grasp it, use it and live it. Life is both good and bad experiences don't be afraid of either one .
Call the girl and arrange a meeting and tell her EXACTLY how you feel. Tell her everything you wrote to us. She's the kind of girl that would help you. If you don't let her know about your problems and your worries she'll never understand the situation and you'll end up hurting her more. Don't be afraid to show your thoughts and emotions to people that obviously care about you and most importantly don't be afraid to take your chances and live the godamn life we're given.

LLLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLLLLLL this girl has an IQ of 120-140 and youre nervous of commitment? She is an empath, if such a thing even exists. She wants more than anything to love someone and find someone to be like that back to her willingly, and instead of attempting to engage in truthful conversations, which intelligent people love to have, you blind and deny her. Committment means fucking nothing when you can walk out the door any day of the weak and fly across the country or world to live a new life. The only question that matters is if you have serious feelings for her, if you love her in any capacity. If you do you need to immediately find her and apologize and attempt to just be honest. But it sounds like you dont love her, committment is just being used as a shield and excuse, you settled. You dont truly love her and you know it. You want someone more pretty because you are hypergamous, and you dont think her personality is worth it if you can find a woman with lower intelligence but looks better. RETARD.

Probably. I'm being medicated for anxiety. Was on zoloft. Switching to lexapro.

you're gonna regret this fucking decision for the rest of your miserable fucking life if you miss this chance user
your heart is going to ache by day, and you're gonna have nightmares by night
you will RUIN YOURSELF psychologically
you'll regret this till the end of your life

DON'T FUCK IT UP
FUCK
IT
UP

Attached: 1561500261007.jpg (885x676, 67K)

Im going to screenshot this and make a short for you, just to rub the glass particles into your open wounds in the future. Screencapped it cunt.

Very well said and simply put. We've learnt from such mistakes...

user, wake up. Do something before it will be too late. I am also afraid of commitment, I feel like it is a cage but I dont think u will ever find a chance like this one in your whole lifetime. Fucking hell, just follow your emotions and try not to be phagocytized by your fears

You're dumb my guy, and you prob ruined it with her. Let her die since you worsened her depression and probably neck yourself too cause we could use one less retard on the world.

>the guy who doesn't even want a gf gets a gf
>other robots will never get a gf even if they want one
What a world.

Attached: 1568710475874.png (1022x731, 679K)

Girls... Girls never change-Fallout Apocrypha

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf
This only gets better

Here's the deal: you need to tell her your actual feelings, everything you said in this thread. Since you're a pussy ass faggot cowardly little bitch it's highly unlikely you'll go tell her in person as you should, just link her the thread and tell her to read it. What do you have to lose? You fucked your relationship and lost all your dignity as a man so you might as well pussy out of giving her a proper explanation. Worst case scenario, an user from here steals her away from you and gives her what you couldn't.