Why don't you just date a cute 28 year old foreveralone non-german girl in Germany, Jow Forums? She plays Overwatch...

Why don't you just date a cute 28 year old foreveralone non-german girl in Germany, Jow Forums? She plays Overwatch, loves youtube, movies, and gaming. And she's into younger guys. You can even have a normal body type and it's still fine.

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/d4a1dk/28_f4m_south_germany_but_not_german_relationship/

Attached: profileIcon_0zbkjdbjilf31[1].jpg (1080x1440, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/d54nln/24_f4m_usacanada_looking_for_someone_sweet/
reddit.com/r/r4r/comments/d3c85h/23_f4r_new_mexicoonline_my_last_try/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>forever alone
>girl

Attached: 5067343113.jpg (500x500, 50K)

so how many orbiters at this point?

that's not a girl

it has higher standards than it deserves

and overwatch is a dogshit imitation that will never be what TF2 was in its heyday

>Why don't you just date
because i wont just date anyone
> cute
fat
>28 year old
about to hit the wall if not already under all that makeup
>foreveralone non-german girl in Germany, Jow Forums?
because its just another common whore off the cc using the last of her charms to rope in some beta >She plays Overwatch, loves youtube, movies, and gaming.
wow! does she like the office too???!?!?!?
>And she's into younger guys.
lol this is like saying "AND hes into girls with big butts" yeah no shit, of course she is.
>You can even have a normal body type and it's still fine.
ok? she cant exactly make demands when she is FAT

>>She plays Overwatch, loves youtube, movies, and gaming.
>wow! does she like the office too???!?!?!?
What more can you hope for nowadays though? You sound like a massive incel, just saying.

>28 year old foreveralone non-german girl in Germany, Jow Forums?
Too old. I want to have a lot of kids and I can only start breeding in 4-5 years, we wouldn't have enough time for it. Max I accept is one year older than me (so 26).
>She plays Overwatch, loves youtube, movies, and gaming.
So classic "I'm not like the others" type

This Redditor is based

so if i dont want to settle for a braindead retard im an incel?

How about this one then?

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/d54nln/24_f4m_usacanada_looking_for_someone_sweet/

She even likes fat guys!

She sounds sweet, I don't know what you expect from a woman, reading Sartre and solving seppukus or some shit?

reddit.com/r/r4r/comments/d3c85h/23_f4r_new_mexicoonline_my_last_try/

Maybe you could help a girl on the brink of suicide not to kill herself and give her some hope for the future?

Maybe I'm just pessimistic but relationships in this day and age just don't seem to work out. At the very most I'd be friends with these guys and nothing more.

Attached: Dups.jpg (592x526, 119K)

>with these guys
I... what?

>With these people.

Alright corrected for you, hopefully you should understand at that point, if not then...eh.

I don't live in deutchland meine fraulein

They all can do better than me.

Last reply was for

Because I'm not from germany. You fucking retard.

cause I don't live in deutchland meine fraulein

She has no lips. Someone should advise her to get lip fillers.