Enjoy talking to an user

>enjoy talking to an user
>he disappears for a year then blocks me
>manage to re-contact him
>things seem okay at first
>he basically repeats the same thing except this time its only for months at a time and no blocks
>catch him lying a few times
>he admits it when confronted and basically blows it off as trivial
>hasn't responded since

I wish I wasn't so clingy and easily attached to people? or I could find a nice cute user I liked talking too that wouldn't abandon me or ghost me.

Attached: 1568694360603.gif (500x373, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, he blocked you when he found out you're a tranny, didn't he

He's treating you like shit, get away from him. You should cling to decent people instead of cunts like him.

not a tranny, faggot

i dunno where to look for higher quality people with my interests though, i dont even want to bother with r9k desu, but its the only place that seems to allow for contacts to be posted besides soc, and fuck soc
one time i did get away with posting my steam on k but all that ended up happening was a retarded libertarian pestered me to play some tank game with him (which i did) until his friend got back from a vacation, then he never spoke to me again (i guess to be fair, i havent messaged him since

i wish i could go back to the election year, there were tons of fun capture the flag related discords with nice anons on them

>insert myself into a friend group
>mildly enjoy my time talking to people
>they start to try and speak to me personally instead of in a group context
>feel an overwhelming urge to run away and isolate myself again

I don't think we've spoken but it's not your fault. I don't know why the fuck I'm like this.

Attached: 1549637388770.png (640x739, 634K)

couldn't you just explain how you feel, retarded user?

What interests do you have then? Did you want to hook up with him or something?

>He's treating you like shit, get away from him. You should cling to decent people instead of cunts like him.
TRANSlation:
He's treating you like shit, get away from him. . You should cling to decent people(LIKE ME OH SWEET FEMANON PLEASE LOVE ME) instead of cunts like him.

There's no indication that's a girl so nice projection.

It's not that easy. I honestly can't pin down a specific cause for this behavior aside from people getting more personal with me - it just causes me to feel a sudden urge towards isolating myself for a while. Usually don't act on it now but I used to when I was younger. Nowadays I just withdraw for a few weeks and the feeling goes away for a while.

I wouldn't have been opposed to such an outcome, but moreso I want an entertaining, cute fren, which I don't have to struggle to come up with things to talk about with.
He was all those things, when he was around at least.

Well at least you're getting closer to fixing it, aynohhhn.

Attached: 1568408045827m.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Feels on wheels. I freeze up and don't know what to do one on one

Thanks for the kind words. I don't think I'll ever be rid of it, though.

Same here. It's not even an anxious kind of feeling, just a nebulous aversion.

>I emanate gay drama
Got it.

Attached: anime_smoke_think.jpg (480x479, 61K)

I don't know any better places to look for people who are not normies so I'm sticking to here. Really you just have to keep trying and I now have a friend who is like a sister to me. If you post your interests here then maybe someone will respond?

>I emanate gay drama
what?
where did you get that from?
are you schizoposting?

Attached: hit_em_with_a_paper_thing.gif (370x281, 394K)

You're not meant to be with someone who makes you feel like that...should be obvious.

yeah I've tried that before, it doesn't seem to work, in the cases where i do get added it doesnt really work out that often cause most people bore me, probably because of some autistic tastes and messed up social development on my end

i dont wish to bait an user into messaging me daily if we aren't mutually enjoying each others company
at this point im probably just gonna stick to lurking threads i guess

He blocked you because he's depressed and pushing people away. I've been there. Lost some great friends. The lying is a coping mechanism. The fantasy world he created to make his life livable sometimes clashes with real life and he needs to adjust it when you catch him in a lie to avoid killing himself.
It's a really tough situation to be in. And it's hard to be friends with this kind of person. You either need to be patient or you need to cut ties.

This post reeks of drama and the confirmation that op was willing to hook up with this guy means that it was, most certainly, gay drama.

no user
you are the gay drama

Attached: 1567802711975.jpg (750x715, 46K)

Are you gay though user?

OP are you a female? How the fuck are you having trouble finding people to latch on to you? You also sound like a Jow Forumstard, r9k is filled with lefty autists and at best more of those retarded libertarians, dont expect much from these cumbrain mental midgets.

Anno, I dont know u but u sound like a sweet person

no but you are obviously kek

Attached: 1558386687034.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

This user explains it best, and I am guilty as well.

I can't guarantee to always be available but you can try dropping me a mail at [email protected] if you need to vent in a more dialogue-like manner

Oh shit you got me haha

Thanks. I'm doing better now but some days it comes back. I try to help some of my irl friends who go through the same thing but I don't really know how. I think it's something we have to overcome on our own.

That's not how it happened but okay

>I think it's something we have to overcome on our own.
no one can help you but yourself user

how would you know user? were you there? dumb retard

Attached: eat_lead.jpg (1199x911, 124K)

You are probably looking for someone like me. I can and want to be the best friend, I love clingy people, but I'm interested only in those who are lonely and totally friendless, so they would talk only with me but that's impossible to achieve

Attached: 1394542506869.png (536x611, 226K)

>i dunno where to look for higher quality people with my interests though, i dont even want to bother with r9k desu, but its the only place that seems to allow for contacts to be posted
this

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

post your contact tard, lets give it a go

nonetheless, still a damn fucking shame this board has been overfilled with failed normalfags and shills, at least it was more entertaining in the past than it is now

Hit me up.
I enjoy talking to folks.
#7428 Mac

Attached: 1518926334515.png (834x1256, 73K)

>want to talk to people
>enjoy talking to people
>it gets too real
>they wanna know who i am
>they wanna get to really know me
>panic
>extract immediately
>feel bad weeks, months, or years later
>contact them again to apologize and try to be friends or whatever again
>it's the fucking same problem

i don't even know why. anxiety? i guess? i've done this to so many fucking people. i've done this to people i really cared about, and to people i wanted to date. maybe it's because i'm bipolar? or maybe i'm just not mature enough for adult friendships. although, if that's the case, maybe i should just go make friends and try to keep them, because i won't get any better just sitting around.

then again, why have respect for friends when my alcohol can do anything they can do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
Seek medical help

>seek medical help for a (((personality disorder)))
fuck off dr. schlomo

Weren't you the gurl that made the schizo kill himself?

I'm sure alcohol will help more

it does, but it has its own issues

I need a friend. But not from here. Here comes the worst people. I can't conect with mentally ill people or even normalfags. I just want to take care of someone and viceversa but it seems imposible.

Attached: __madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_met_tha__bb0dd5046edc84b1b01b9d8acc904b45.png (600x800, 355K)

Try /lgbt/ but oreganolly of course.

hey OP, mind talking with me? I hardly would ghost anyone willing to talk with me, the other way around has a higher chance of happening desu. Add me on discord if you want
#6786 Valena27

Trannies and faggots are the worst and if they lurk here then they are absolute trash. Only deranged people go to image boards. I have learn that, it's sad because I feel really alone...

Attached: 156825926869.png (707x1000, 496K)

IM the one who keeps being on the other side of the line in these scenarios my whole life. Be it my family, friends or love interests, i keep ghosting everyone and they seem super clingy and needy to me.

If it is any conseation to you needy fucks, it feels as shitty to be here, as to be you i'd suppose.

But are you really different from all the "human trash" you look down upon? Aren't you ultimately just another lonely and bitter man who craves some human warmth?

>conseation
...you mean consolation?

didn't the schizo kill her?
Besides, I'm an e-boy u dumbfuck

yeah then be my friend faggot or quit ur bitching

highly doubt it but whatever floats ur conscience boat

NO I MEAN THE CONDENSATION OF COOOOOM!!!

Attached: 1558947176464.png (1545x869, 193K)

>when confronted

Imagine confronting an online friend because he doesnt want to play Minecraft lol

Attached: 1529030545370.jpg (409x409, 105K)

>seek medical help
he's probably right, at least about some of it. i'm not socially inept, though.
doesn't really matter. i'll sort it out or i won't, i guess. i've already got my diagnoses in order, and i don't really want to take medication. if i can't solve it myself, i guess i'll just tolerate this. by the way, anyone on here that i've talked to before - and i know some of you fuckers are lurking around - sorry. i don't know why i'm like this.

I'm not that bitter but yes I'm awful as well. But at least I don't pretend to be a sane person waiting the perfect moment to stab you.
>yeah then be my friend faggot or quit ur bitching
>I'm an e-boy
Yeah, no. You are just an attention whore who is hungry for weak anons falling in your trap.

i cant into English sorry

Man just because you don't understand some problem doesn't mean its not real. You have no idea how it feels to not be able to maintain a relationship, to be doomed to be forever alone because your brain won't let you have friends.

>But at least I don't pretend to be a sane person waiting the perfect moment to stab you.
Most of Jow Forums is too uninvolved to even backstab you. They just use you for that dose of attention and ghost a few days later.

>trap
elaborate?
I've never trapped anyone

no I understand part of that at least, i manage to run every friendship I have into the ground with clinginess or apathy

any image like this but male

>people find out OP is male
>thread dies
r9k is pretty thirsty

Attached: EEigJHnXUAAG3Su.png (318x600, 187K)

Just move on, if you're a female it shouldn't be too hard to find somebody to listen and talk to. Don't invest yourself in people that want nothing to do with you.

Attached: A4C6B27B-B542-4C15-98C7-6E5818757C1E.jpg (300x218, 19K)