Why are only 1% of men good enough for 5/10s?

Why are only 1% of men good enough for 5/10s?

Attached: 1566757290141.png (2274x998, 985K)

Other urls found in this thread:

family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_support/biological_father_pay_support_reneged_child.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>average looking
>won't settle for anything other than Chad
yeah I'm thinking she'll get desperate when the wall starts approaching in a few years

Because thots gonna thot.

With the so-called "sexual liberation", sluttiness became a life accomplishment, and virginity became a shame.

We should start again from slut shaming.
Dating/providing/engaging/marrying a non-virgin woman should be avoided like plague.

picking someone like that at this point would be disgusting.

This girl is not hot good luck lol

T. Below avg swede that only want stacies

Chad likes to fuck uggos too for the sake of variety, he won't date her anyway so why not just go all the way and fuck any girl you match with?

too many choices
before you were stuck in this general area and had a smaller pool to pick a partner from. but with the internet and social media your pool is way bigger. why would settle for an average shmuck that is readily available at your disposal when you can move up for something better. even you fags do this. why orbit the girl next door when you got these dolled up e-girls that look like ur china toons

most women from a very young age are conditioned to believe they are god sent especially when reinforced by betas it causes their ego to inflate to astronomical levels women are only this way because betas enable them. imagine if everyone wanted to fuck you simply because you had a dick you never have to build character or get game . you would think you're the shit right ?
the only thing that pisses me off about women is they truly don't understand how easy they have it . they live on recruit difficulty there whole live and still want more

Cause white females are entitled sluts.

answer is in op my looksmatch/uglier girls sure that NEXT chad will surely propose marriage so no uggo men allowed.

>why orbit the girl next door

You act like thats an option

What do you want her to do? Quit her job and spend all her time on tinder so she can right swipe and date thousands if men? How would that make her less of a slut? Her data shows that she was very focused on getting a bf, and wasn't interested in sleeping around.

The wall only hits women who were attractive in the first place. She will go from unattractive to more unattractive. Nothing will change for her.

because the top 1% of men can get any girl they want, and they easily settle for 5/10s. they hop around relationships like crazy, for a girl they're a dime a dozen, if you could have your cake and eat it too would you? (the answer is yes)

Attached: 1545529257976.png (293x293, 99K)

Because on this planet there are approximately 100 times more human males than human females.

Nope, she got her Chad bf.

What a good idea! Only works if 100% of men can get on board and too many are slaves for pussy.

OP, if you made that, cold you redo it to show her entire fivehead?

>if you could have your cake and eat it too would you?
No, I want a loyal gf that loves me.

that's kinda exactly his point. that's what people would do before the internet, but now that we've grown up here on the internet we don't know how to interact with people in any other way so we cling to any girls that get "e-famous"
meanwhile the "girl next door" will no longer even give you the time of day because she can find all of the highest tier males in the area in one place (her phone)

kek topkek lmfaoe lol top lol
good meme

you should get out in the real world lmao.
not all girls are on tinder looking to get fucked.

>It's another episode of "I go out of my way to look for things that offend me"

Attached: 1547400082778.jpg (473x480, 95K)

I don't know how to "go out in the real world" and I have nobody to go anywhere with. I go to uni but can't even start a fucking conversation with anyone there.
>inb4 it's all your fault you don't have a girlfriend/any friends
yes I know it is no need to rub it in my face

>Greentexted life advice on Jow Forums

Im sorry that your self-help book isn't selling so well :(

Attached: 1567283984956.png (446x435, 79K)

>some single girl only swipes on chads
>shes still single
This enrages the robot

I'll tell you why, it's because most men are desperate for relationships and will ask out many women. This girl has hundreds of men on tinder chasing her, and she only needs one for a relationship or maybe three or four as fuck buddies. So the rest she has to reject. So that's how only 1% of men seem 'good enough' for a 5/10.

because 99% of men are gay or retarded

To add to this, many men are going to get rejected multiple times so they drop their standards and go for uglier women. We've reached the point where even (below) average girl have a lot of choices to choose from. So naturally they pick the richest/fittest/tallest men.

It's a good thing that the only people having kids are rich/tall/smart

I have a real question.

Despite you saying you aren't good enough you still ask me out. Why?

I am popular and pretty and go out with popular good looking guys so why in the world do you think you have a chance with me? You complain and yet you still try. Like are would you try to buy a million dollar house with a minimum wage salary and honestly believe you would get the mortgage?

Why does this surprise anyone? For guys, all but the elite are better off with just real life. The numbers are so stacked against us, I take simply matching as a sign of victory. Even though most conversations fizzle out, or never even begin, I got a step further than literally thousands of other guys, and with that knowledge, I can be certain real life will be even better for me. I actually did match up with someone once, went on a few dates and it was fun, was thinking that was gonna be my gf, but then she dropped my ass.

>white
>that
Kys this is a se asian

The non-elite should go gay; they will NEVER have a girlfriend

That just life in 2019. A few Chads have massive harems and everyone else gets nothing. We've always been a tournament mating species.

Here's another one of this entitled, balding, Finngolian bitch.

Attached: 1567833848349.jpg (1152x648, 126K)

I hate this ugly whore so much.

I just realized something. While women do have an advantage when it comes to choosing, the bar of our quality has significantly dropped down. We aren't like the men of the past. It wasn't normal to be fat in the past, it wasn't normal to be a neet, it wasn't normal not to have basic social skills.

She is Finngolian

Attached: ke65u7vwdrlz.jpg (213x236, 13K)

Sad thing is she can get a top 1% Chad.

She's like a 5/10 assuming her body is halfway decent. This shit is crazy.

Maybe as a ONS, but no way Chad commits to her.

bro just be in the 1% of men

5/10?
You would fuck ?

She must have a banging body, because face wise even I wouldn't touch her, and I'm barely a 5.
Looks like an oblivion NPC

The men are not the women. Also there'll always be someone richer/taller/smarter. So do these men want a shallow opportunistic wife that'll leave or cheat the moment a 'better' man shows his face, or do they want a loyal wife that'll create a nurturing home environment so the kids can grow and make their father proud? The fact that some are still marrying these women shows that their mindset is slightly cucked.

Assuming she has a decent body, yeah. That's auto 5/10 minimum now a'days considering how many women are fat fucks now.

I'm sorry you fell for a meme,no need to try to make others fall for it

There is no single simple answer. There are a dozen single simple answers that, when added up, have led to the fucked up social situation we have now.

1. Women were given the vote, despite never having contributed a fraction of what men have over time. In a matter of less than a century they voted, along with beta male allies in the left, that women should never be drafted, can cum-steal off of a man and have the state pay for the unwanted bastard, and can no-fault divorce beta cucks for alpha fucks.
2. They started working and now actually CAN live independently, and are now EXPECTED TO due to the current squeeze in the world-wide western economy (this is a demographic squeeze as much as anything else, partly caused by dropping birthrates) but lolololloplol they actually fucking HATE IT as any sensible wage slave does. So they start spreading their legs, opening their cunt holes and looking for a free ride. Which many get.
3. The internet came along and allowed women to do FUCKING ANYTHING and have a parade cheering them on for being "indipundent WOMINNNNN" and so they are no longer being shamed for their retarded choices that actually make them unhappy. They can't stop doing it in the same way that both men and women can't stop "keeping up with the joneses" in material goods because they falseley believe that at some point they will be happy with these goods. As women believe at some point they will get chad (few do).
4. The internet has also now kicked the hypergamy - which was the root cause of the previous points - into overdrive as they can now ALMOST GRASP a tinder chad at any moment.

What is to be done? Abolish women. Artificial wombs and decent sex bots will be along soon. Who the fuck wants a daughter when men are indisuputably stronger, smarter, faster, and more independent? Women will cease to exist except as curiousities in the next thousand years.

Because they know how easy it is to get matches as a female
They don't want to waste their time talking to a bunch of other dudes at the same time but they're definitely deluded if they believe that chad'll stick around

Yeah I just realized why go after 5/10's when 9/10's are same difficulty to get. I'm just gonna go after super hotties.

>cum-steal
there are guys who believe this is a thing, hilarious. don't want to knock up a ho, don't have sex with people you don't trust enough to form a family with. degenerate.

>juggle a bunch of guys
whore, slut, etc
>be picky and choose one at a time
eternal reeing from the robot
what do you guys even want?

Don't be a fucking moron. Women have/can/do get "whoops pregnant" all the fucking time to lock a man into a marraige or attempt to do so (you can always abort or abandon the little fucker if it doesn't work after all).

The man is obliged to pay

family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_support/biological_father_pay_support_reneged_child.htm

>Just never have sex brah

How about women stop being fucking trash?

Can you fuckers fuck off to r/braincels?

could be easily avoided by having sex only with people you'd have a family with. and use a fucking condom, you walking std.

>reeing
You have to go back

Attached: leddit.jpg (3264x2448, 825K)

>not all girls are on tinder looking to get fucked.
PROTIP: Just because that's what it says in her bio doesn't mean she's not willing to

It's just the nature of hookup apps. Environment is everything. In real life you only have to compete with other men in your social circle whereas on tinder you're competing with every Chad in a 50mi radius. Unless you're in the top 5 percentile of looks you're better off social circle maxxing.

God look at her skin.
What a fucking deluded slut. Cant wait for her to die alone and her cats to eat her face.

>they voted, along with beta male allies in the left, that women should never be drafted
Women were never drafted before they voted, and I doubt the right wanted to draft them, are you retarded?

I'm not judging either way, I just hate how some people act like there isn't a problem and that men just need to try harder to get laid.

im in the same depressing boat you are. id rather have one average woman to share my life with than a new 10/10 every night.

>you try to buy a million dollar house with a minimum wage salary
do you really think that highly of yourself? i couldnt imagine being that narcissistic

Her butthole is worth more than your entire existence.

Attached: GITBkzr.jpg (1024x525, 65K)

a womans entire value is her ability to give birth.

You're being disingenuous or you're stupid. We both know that's not a fair equivalent

just cos she swiped right doesn't mean they matched