You will eat the bugs

You will eat the bugs.

Attached: D3E2A1B6-9CCC-42F4-BFED-2B5FB9162CCC.jpg (500x500, 99K)

i'd rather feast on the flesh of the greenies and lefties who want me to eat bugs.
man made climate change is a hoax goys

Pls kys and do not reproduce, the planet is too fucked up to support your retardation

Attached: photo_2019-09-07_03-46-16.jpg (1000x600, 47K)

>implying you will not eat the bugs

bugs are not vegan. bugs are animals with a brain and a central nervous system. eating them is not vegan

also they are fucking DISGUSTING. atleast i can admit meat tastes good. i sometimes like to eat vegan chicken nuggets or veggie dogs, but holy FUCK bugs are repulsive

please dont associate eating bugs with veganism, thank you

and id post more vegan threads but the fucking jannies keep banning me for 3 days. ill try buying a vpn today and see how that works out

Kikes want the "inferior goyim" to subsist on fucking bugs and leaves while they hoard all the good food for themselves. Their agenda couldn't be more obvious, trying to lower the position of the middle class in the rungs of society even further.

Eat the bugs.

We'll eat rice and lentils before that. What are you going to raise the bugs on? You have to eat other things. Go back to bait /ck/.

Lies.

This is true. The screeching people do that are boomers, not working, super well off, when they see EBT buying nice food rather than shit makes it clear how those old fuckers in charge think. They don't do any real work yet have this fetish for steak. It's so hypocritical.

Also, boomers with tons of cash and not earning it have deep freezers and buy like a year's worth of meat randomly. They have anxiety over EBT, actually rage even, buying fresh meat. I've seen in real life a boomer bitching at some early 20s claiming it's fine to buy steak with EBT every now and then. She was all scowling and acting like they were going to run out.

I say, eat the boomers, so y lent for real this time. It's more ethical than other types of meat. The other other white meat.

no I won't
but I don't mind eating a veggie burger made out of mushrooms and black beans

>The other other white meat.
there's a lot of black boomers and a few rarer ethnicities thrown in.

You cannot escape the truth, idiot. Whether you like it or not.

Attached: photo_2019-08-30_06-02-34.jpg (1280x1280, 166K)

What are the bugs eating, actual idiot? Other bugs? They need new nutrition. It's not just infinite you know. Unless they're feeding them something that mammalians cannot process to eat then you can go fuck off with your silly propaganda.

They'll be likely feeding them the same vegetables and fruits that you could have eaten. It'll be made likely from trash. They're not going to just try to make the poor eat bugs but effectively processed trash when the food could have been not thrown away by the rich to begin with.

Dehumanization of the poverty class.

I didn't defend eating bugs. I pointed out user's retardation by not believing in climate change with it shouldn't even be a belief but an universal truth. Buy an acre of land and live by yourself. Buy some chickens and seeds to grow your own food. Stop being reliant of the system. Emancipate yourself.

Attached: photo_2019-08-16_02-19-40.jpg (749x466, 49K)

how ironic, you brainwashed leftie retard

Lefty? Hah, good luck

Attached: 1553870964483.jpg (670x670, 219K)

I wonder how many Jews are willing to eat bugs at this very moment let alone PAY FOR THEM!???

why believe in climate change? i can respect trying to keep the environment clean because i believe in the same, but only gullible retards fall for the manmade climate change hoax.

The land is owned by our current Lords. Communism you defend.

I can dig it.

You will shut the fuck up and stop posting boomer facebook bullshit.

Look, user. I'm gonna be respectful and ask you nicely about this "hoax". What are the studies/proofs of this supposed lie?

Pic related

Attached: 1553861568962.jpg (500x500, 155K)

>ew how could anyone eat such things

Attached: depositphotos_239450378-stock-illustration-crustacean-vector-crab-prawns-ocean.jpg (1600x1540, 248K)

where are your studies that prove it's real? because there are none. start thinking critically, user. the jew obviously still controls your mind.
thanks to gullible tards like you, jews are now profiting off of millions of people with their climate change scheme. only to prevent increase in 0.00001 degrees a year

user, take a break

Attached: 1527628966820.jpg (446x357, 29K)

When crickets and maggots start appearing on the menus of Michelin starred restaurants, and top celebrities and politicians are seen regularly eating them and not just one time for PR is when I will start eating them.

Not him obviously but we're headed away from an ice age. It's why we have so much food grown. Plants like the heat.

I don't care about the pic related. I'm not cock worshiping any random ideology made meant to confuse the public by further dividing them from common sense. Fuck nature. We're afraid the ocean will die if we fuck up the surface of the planet too much despite the planet surviving far worse than us and despite the humans having already killed the weaker species as it is. It's too late to save anything. We can only harm the surface now, and oh noes the wetlands? Who cares. Disney was a wetland. Stop attacking progress. Bogs are absolute shitholes. Unlivable. We drained most already. The rest is pointless fear mongering because they're already so drained you're trying to save something already killed.

Eat bugs, to save what? Polar bears?

Ridiculous. Let them die. They are not needed.

>doing something because celebrities do it
You are exactly what's wrong with Americans as well as the rest of the general population of the world.

Comparing tasty, nutrient and relatively clean sea creatures to disgusting roaches that cover themselves and potentially move around harmful bacteria.

Plenty of people don't eat any of that trash in your image.

It might happen eventually. Lobster was considered too disgusting even for prisoners a couple of hundred years ago.

It just sounds like you care too much about what other people do. IF you don't want to eat bugs, don't do it.

Good luck. You and your next generation will need it

Crustaceans aren't insects. They're also much larger and more delectable.

How do you know what insects taste like?

It's ok friends.... Just accept it

Attached: 35364237C0674D60B975EB63615C5324.jpg (1024x941, 97K)

Bugs are pretty good, actually. Taste nice and very nutritious. It's all in the preparation.

I'd rather become a vegetarian than eat that shit.

The elite will continue to eat chicken breasts and steak everyday while all the poor people have to eat bugs under the guise of "saving the planet"

yes and? That's nothing new. The elites probably eat human flesh and organs too.
If you have a lot of money you can do whatever you want under neoliberal capitalism.

>yes and?
Then fuck off with your bug propaganda, ill keep eating meat all i want, thanks.

You have to join the ranks of the elites first. But that should be no problem, as you are merely a temporarily inconvenienced millionaire.

>BEWARE OF FREEDOM BEEEEEWAAAAARE
Don't make me laugh. Chain rattling cockwanter.

I legitimately hope you idiots all starve to death, slowly over decades while even your kelp and grub crops fail. humanity is disgusting, extinction of all humans is the only redemption for this world.

Goyim ARE inferior. They exist to be slaves for the chosen people. They don't deserve luxuries like real meat and dairy. Only the Jews do.

>and id post more vegan threads but the fucking jannies keep banning me for 3 days.

That means they want you to fucking stop. What you're doing is called spamming and it's against the rules you fucking nigger.

They're not though. Jewish pepole take advantage of situations. You can't be a king without a peasant and if the peasant isn't happy the kingdom falls due to civil unrest. It's why people strive for equality, yet kikes can't stand that so they're going to keep getting exiled, or worse, over and over again.

>yet all the other spam stays up that's actually annoying
Lad who cares what some faggot wants you to do unless it's annoying spam. Spam they don't remove.

I hunt, fish and trap my meat, so no, no urbanite lefty goober is going to force me to munch bait

You're still gonna have to eat bugs once you're done with them, world population is getting ridiculous and even present-day farming practices aren't sustainable long-term

I'm going to eat human flesh before I put anything insect in my mouth, I've never eaten those insect sea creatures ever either, just fuck off with all that foreign shit

At some point in this century we will be able to produce high quality food cheaper and more safely in labs and factories than with farmland and animals.

Attached: 1527319181599.gif (950x950, 937K)

Bugs are a part of white culture
Bugs are a part of black culture
Bugs are a part of Asian culture

You should eat the bugs of your culture and not the bugs of another culture.

The goyim should be happy that the Jews allow them to exist. This world, and everything it, belongs to the Jews.

based and chosen peoplepilled

He keeps getting banned for spamming his fucking vegan threads, and instead of taking the fucking hint and knocking it off Johnny No-Balls wants to get a VPN so he can do it even more. He is going out of his way to keep spamming his fucking threads. He is a fucking nigger and the next body part he has chopped off should be his head.

Whenever someone says that, I can't help but think of the "pink slime" used to make nuggets and hotdogs.

But if Factory/lab grow beef, chicken, and fish products by using actual animal muscle tissue then I have no complaints.

The closest I get is shrimp and crawfish
Not everything is a Jewish plot you schizo

>muh bug eating

is that still the current Jow Forums autism or am I behind already

Attached: TomOfSmurfland.jpg (500x517, 95K)

I don't, but there's a reason seafood is viewed more favourably.

>Not everything is a Jewish plot you schizo
You're a Jewish puppet, as far as you're concerned, nothing is a "Jewish plot". As long as they induce perpetual cynicism in you, regardless of whether they are or aren't responsible you won't believe it anyway. You're a liability, a pawn and exactly the type of person they want you to be.

Jews are obviously superior to us as they always top IQ charts, and they don't run the world because they're inferior. I trust their plans

propagandized moron, were on a precipice of a huge demographic decline. We will never reach 9 billions.

No they aren't. They inflate their average IQ by rigging and editing studies to show themselves as having a higher IQ, just like they shit out nobel laureates to hand themselves almost exclusively. They run the world because they're immoral and take advantage of moral people and their end goal is the torture, enslavement and destruction of other races until they can form a hellhole of a planet with only kikes still living in it. All kikes are fundamentally terrible people and if all of them were executed today the world would be objectively better off for the foreseeable future.

>Boner right before work

FUCK

Attached: 1559631930445.png (404x362, 210K)

>Low in fat
Fuck the USDA, get rid of your antiquated standards of health with no scientific basis already you niggers, the world is suffering because of your blind faggotry, with idiots like the person who runs this blog saying that low fat is good. Enjoy bloating up into fucking carbohydrate balloons you bubblegum bitches.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1542854247078.jpg (495x362, 19K)

morality is for losers

Morality is for people who deserve to live. Immoral people are a liability universally. Admitting to being immoral is admitting to being wrong, to being a waste of oxygen.

But without power you do not get decide who lives and who dies and being strictly moral is not how you gain power, even your dear Adolf wasn't exactly a very moral character and he didn't get his power using legitimate means.
Keep that in mind.

Power is irrelevant, it's not what is common in society that defines morality, it's what should be common. Being moral is how you should gain power.
>Adolf wasn't exactly a very moral character and he didn't get his power using legitimate means
Hitler was moral by virtue of subverting the kike hegemony that ruled in Weimar, diplomacy is not an option with kikes. He gained the support of the people who were upset with their lack of quality of life as well.

>Being moral is how you should gain power.
is/ought-fallacy
You confusing how you perceive that things ought to be with how things actually are. Sure, it would be nice if being moral would place you in positions of power, but that doesn't happen.

>He gained the support of the people
Doing 30% in an election is not the support of the people, it's the support of a few people, but hardly the support that gives you the moral right to totalitarian dictator. Would you not agree with that?

>Hitler was moral by virtue of subverting the kike hegemony that ruled in Weimar
So, taking immoral action is moral if the people you like do it? Why don't you just go a step further and say "the good people are moral, the bad people are not and the bad people are bad because I say so".

Eventually we'll have chips in our brains that make us think it tastes and looks good.

>by then we'll have an AI god that dictates our behavior via the chips for the sake of productivity for productivity's sake

Attached: 1461621181914.jpg (869x1379, 502K)

>tfw no AI goddess GF

>but that doesn't happen.
What "is" happening doesn't mean it's moral. You're moving the goalposts. I don't care about what currently gains people power.
>Doing 30% in an election is not the support of the people
It gained him the support of the people upset with the current establishment, I never said he gained the support of the majority of Germans.
>So, taking immoral action is moral if the people you like do it?
No, taking moral action is moral if it dethrones terrible, immoral people. Kikes are extreme evil and require extreme actions.

No, the fish will eat the bugs
And I will eat the fish

>You're moving the goalposts
Well, you're strawmanning.
I am not moving any goalposts, the subject of how you get power was present in , I did not say anything that would contradict that post.

Let's it again, but slowly, because you're a little bit stupid.
You are trying to refute my assertion that moral does not necessarily give you power by saying "but it totally should". Which is a nice thought, but as I explained earlier, that's a fallacy.
You are applying how you fell things OUGHT to be to a statement about how things ARE.
That makes no sense to do, because you are implicitly agreeing with what I am saying, that yes, moral action does not put you in a position of power.
And that is what I was pointing out. And I also agreed with your ought statement. "sure it would be nice".

>It gained him the support of the people upset with the current establishment
Sure, but why should a minority of dissatisfied people make life-shattering decisions for a large majority? It's hardly appropriate for 30% to dictate the fate of 70%, no?
There is always a dissatisfied minority, in any country. After all not everyone can win an election, isn't that what your kind was celebrating 3 years ago?

>I never said he gained the support of the majority of Germans
Yeah, so your point is irrelevant, as I said above, it's hardly moral for a minority to make these big decisions for the majority of the people.

>taking moral action is moral if it dethrones terrible, immoral people
I think you meant to say immoral here.
Well, it depends no?
Are the people you are acting against immoral? What happens after you dethroned them, if you commit atrocities and ruin your country, are you still justified in what you did? Especially if you planned it from the start?
I doubt that.

>Kikes are extreme evil and require extreme actions.
I don't care about your conspiracy shit, to be honest. It's boring.

>Well, you're strawmanning.
No, I'm not you fucking retard. You brought up the topic of only immoral people gaining traction in society nowadays, even though It's off topic and not relevant. Stating the obvious, the current state of civilisation is not an argument. I'm solely talking about what should be, not making a case that might makes right, I never did.
>Sure, but why should a minority of dissatisfied people make life-shattering decisions for a large majority?
Because that is their own preference and the entire point of voting? Not only are they are dissatisfied minority, but they are also morally right. The other "options" were maintaining Jewish hegemony.
>Yeah, so your point is irrelevant
It isn't, since I was making a different point than whatever baseless assumption you were attempting to project onto me.
>I think you meant to say immoral here.
I meant to say moral. It can't be "immoral" if it destroys or displaces evil.
>if you commit atrocities and ruin your country
Hypotheticals, not relevant to the singular purpose of dethroning evil.
>I don't care about your conspiracy shit, to be honest
Of course you don't, people like you view every worldly concern as a conspiracy as long as the media tells you to.

Insect protein actually makes more sense than veganism. You get quality protein. Maybe if htey ground it up or something?

Veganism is 100% unworkable.

You're starting to embarrass yourself, I suggest you stop. You are making yourself and the people associated with your ideology look bad.

>Morality is for people who deserve to live. Immoral people are a liability universally. Admitting to being immoral is admitting to being wrong, to being a waste of oxygen.
This is what you said, "Morality is for people who deserve to live" to refuse my point "morality is for losers".
Who decides who lives and who does not live? The people with power. How do you get power? By not being moral and you agree with that.

I am not moving any goalposts. We are talking about the purpose of morality. I showed that morality serves no purpose, because you need to ignore morality to gain power (you agree with that) and only with power, you can judge people for moral or amoral action (you agree with that as well).
This has been the subject from the beginning (morality is for losers).

>Stating the obvious, the current state of civilisation is not an argument
It absolutely is when we are talking about how things ARE. When I am asserting that "morality is for losers", I need to back this claim using a statement about the way the world IS. It very much is an argument. And you cannot refute an IS argument with an OUGHT argument, as I told you repeatedly.

>I'm solely talking about what should be, not making a case that might makes right, I never did.
That's nice, but we're talking about the way things ARE, not how they OUGHT to be.

>Because that is their own preference and the entire point of voting?
Yes, but should a small minority have their voices be heard more than a large majority? It seems rather weird to me.

>they are also morally right
That doesn't really matter, because as we agreed "being moral is not what gets you power".

>The other "options" were maintaining Jewish hegemony.
So?
If the people want Jewish hegemony, why should you act against the will of the people?

I will continue this post, of course.

>I meant to say moral. It can't be "immoral" if it destroys or displaces evil.
Then you're being tautological and you sound like an idiot. "taking moral action is moral"? That doesn't sound right at all. Are you sure that's what you meant?

And yes, taking immoral action to erase evil can be justified.

>Hypotheticals, not relevant to the singular purpose of dethroning evil.
What hypothetical, did you forget that WW2 happened? Your guys lost quite badly and they killed loads of Germans and ruined many cities, did you forget about that?

>Of course you don't, people like you view every worldly concern as a conspiracy as long as the media tells you to.
Yes, yes. I am a slave to the bad media and your preferred media, the good media is better and actually tells the truth.

Say, if the Jews are all powerful masters of manipulation, how do you know you are not controlled opposition?

>How do you get power? By not being moral and you agree with that.
Yes, but the people in power don't control morality, who they think "deserves" to live does not equate to who actually deserves to live. You can judge people if you're mentally elite, being economically elite has nothing to do with it. That is the current state of civilisation and not the decider of what is and isn't right.
>It absolutely is when we are talking about how things ARE
Only you care about that. I know how things are. How things are is irrelevant to morality. What is relevant is how they should be.
>That's nice, but we're talking about the way things ARE, not how they OUGHT to be.
But I am talking about how things should be. I've already explained I do not approve of "might makes right".
>Yes, but should a small minority
All of the voters were a minority, all of them were assuming their own view was right.
>That doesn't really matter
Yes, because currently being moral doesn't grant you power. That is not how things always were.
>If the people want Jewish hegemony
Because it harms everyone else. Immoral people should not be allowed to decide the fate of moral people.
>That doesn't sound right at all.
It does. An action can't be immoral if both intent and result is moral.
>taking immoral action to erase evil can be justified.
Then it isn't immoral action, it's moral action.
>Your guys lost quite badly and they killed loads of Germans and ruined many cities
Yes, wars kill people, you need to sacrifice soldiers in war, this is known. There were no "atrocities" committed that weren't actually ultimately moral (or would've been if the kike "allies" didn't ruin everything).
>Yes, yes. I am a slave to the bad media and your preferred media
Since all popular media without exception is pro-Jewish, yes, actually.
> how do you know you are not controlled opposition?
Because if I was controlled opposition I would approve of being so, None of my views benefit kikes.

>You can judge people if you're mentally elite
No, because you don't have power. Judgment is only meaningful if your sentence carries weight.

>But I am talking about how things should be.
You cannot address an IS statement with an OUGHT statement, how many more times do I need to say this?

>None of my views benefit kikes.
Actually, making yourself look bad like this, helps paint your kind as a pile of bumbling idiots. And this is exactly what I'd do if I controlled the opposition. Make them look incompetent.

the only diet change that will stop global warming is eating the rich.
also i like bugs. they're cute. I support their rights.

Off yourself co. tard.

Attached: sketch-1559669170162.png (720x814, 212K)

>No, because you don't have power
Yes, because I do have power, mental power. Evil people do not have mental power and are unfit to judge others. Affluence never has any weight on morality.
>You cannot address an IS statement with an OUGHT statement
I can, since I'm against your redirection of the topic to what "is" when I was always referring to what should be. Go reply to someone else if you want to discuss the current state of things.
Does it? I'm fairly certain that a sycophant of the kikes laughing off the very notion of morality as "for losers" is more damning.

you're ignoring the statement about how judgment means nothing if you can't sentence anyone, why is that? Is it because you are forced to agree with it, as it is a self-evident truth?

I'm not debating that. Obviously you can't physically judge someone if you don't have the power to subject them to some form of punishment, but that has nothing to do with me mentally seeing them as immoral, which is my point.

And my point is that it means nothing that you see things a certain way, if you don't have power.
Something you should agree with, because it is trivially true.

>Implying you'll have a choice
>Implying companies won't stealthily replace current ingredients with insects
>They'll give the insects some cop out name like "natural proteins and minerals"

But it does. It has no result or bearing on society but neither of those are factors in morality. The Jews and their puppets delude themselves into believing that "might makes right", that their morality carries more weight than the people lower in civilisation. That is their own delusion, for they are all immoral, malicious people themselves.

You supported the wrong animal, insects can't feel pain and they're the least sentient group of animals on the planet. Scientists realized this long ago, so handling insects is completely unregulated. If I wanted to tie an insect up and torture it to see what happens, literally 0 animal abuse laws are violated, you could do it on tv.

>no one has ever asked him to eat bugs
>eats honey
Yet another Jow Forums false flag lie to rile up brainlets.

Attached: ThinkstockPhotos-517937844.jpg (2048x1365, 190K)

>What are you going to raise the bugs on?
You raise them on plant by products. So basically the parts of plants humans do not eat.

tfw im gonna learn to eat insects to explore the peruvian ceja de selva

>tasty
Yes
>nutrient and relatively clean sea creatures
Bug generally taste worse but they are far more clean than shellfish and generally better for you unless you lack sodium in your diet for some reason.

>What are the bugs eating
Food waste/scraps, which is a good thing because we produce billions of tons of the stuff every year.

i support all animals.
insects do feel pain; they react to pain.
don't care about laws. we need to disregard laws to make changes anyway.
sentience is a retard concept.

Pigs roll around in feces mud and puss all fucking day, why are they ok?