/britfeel/

Blah blah blah, edition

Attached: 1528994775382.jpg (3877x2823, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1o1tJoar28D
waitrose.com/ecom/products/charlie-bigham's-sweet-potato-&-bean-chilli-with-rice/790643-673827-673828#productReviews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shippy come home

Attached: shippo.jpg (1800x1199, 1.91M)

His home's Jow Forums isn't it? I thought he just came here to spam his gimmicks

I'm much more handsome than him

user fuck u

No user, fuck u

>tfw can't decide which historical miniatures game to get into first

it's either black powder or black seas first lads

Attached: 301510002-Black-Powder-2ndEd-Waterloo-Starter-Set-08[1].jpg_v=1538062903.jpg (2048x2048, 746K)

how long until shippy goes bald? I'm going to say 3 years

>Tim's left us
>Mark's left us
>Shippy's left us
Fucking hell, no-one's safe (apart from the Paki elephant in the corner).

He posts there rarely and Jow Forums too, mostly posts here

Flip a coin.
Are you planning on doing the other 1 after or moving on to something else

I wonder if Tim will be somewhat Lucid once the anti-psychotics kick in. I wonder if he'll realise that he's been stuck in a time-loop for the last 10 years of his life playing instruments really badly with racing thoughts and voices that make his life impossible

I wonder if he'll think about the naked pics on twitter, I imagine it'd shock him if he recovers any sense of lucidity

Either that or hes sat in a psych ward bed somewhere with 20 teddies on his bedside table demanding to get a green card to america because hes had enough of his rented flat in high wycombe

Ah, ok. Thanks for the correction.

>patient comes into the psych ward
>has had enough of the cowards in this country
>wants to be given a green card to live in america
>give him an intramuscular injection of haldol instead

deleted social media yesterday hope it makes me feel better

So it's that time of year again, all the students have come back and I live right next to student halls

I fucking swear to god 18-20 year old girls weren't this hot when I was that age

I'll play them both at some point, but I like to play one game quite a lot to learn the rules before moving on to another one.

think I'll go black seas cause there's fewer models and doesn't need a lot of scenery, just a mat and some rocks.

Attached: 799910003_BlackSeasMCStarterSet02[1].jpg_v=1567524928.jpg (2048x2048, 520K)

Social media has raised girls' standard of beauty. Girls spend a ridiculous amount of time doing makeup, lip fillers, hair dying etc etc.

I start final year of uni in 9 days but Im completely teetotal and an anxious sperg so no fit GF for me

Where' you live ladeh

Talking to an imaginary camera

>Timothy James Byrne here from my cell in the psychiatric ward of Stoke Mandeville Hospital

That might be it. I think a lot of it has to do with the way girls dress and do their make up now. I look back at photos from 2013-14 when I was that age and girls make up looks weird af

Plymouth

What is the game, how do you play it?

Joined match last night - 64 profile views, 0 likes, 0 winks.

Nevertheless I will go out in public today.

Gone are the days where girls look like this in the majority

Attached: IMG_20190917_105404.jpg (158x360, 15K)

>shippy left after this image surfaced

Dare I say, exposed?

Attached: LG2SXkt.png (911x629, 370K)

it's releasing in a month or so's time. It's a naval warfare tabletop game, the starter set is literally called Master & Commander so that should give you an idea.

i went to a school where makeup was banned so everyone had to keep it subtle, worked pretty well, tasteless slags who put too much on and made it obvious got pulled up for it

I miss those days. slags

Alright lads, got a DWP Assessment coming up next week, should I be shitting a brick? Are they gonna take away my Neetbux?

Attached: afraid.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

How long ago is that from? I could easily see her being an 8/10 if she wore makeup like girls do today

SCEA's not even acknowledged shippy's departure.

Interesting.

I'm worried about my hair I don't want to go bald

Probably taking a photo of his anus by way of response.

>subwoofer integrated into boot hatch
>makes the back window shake
stupid germans

>Shippy has retired from /britfeel/
Excellent news, another nonce removed from our ranks. Just leaves Chika and Poley now.

>Book drs appointment for 11
>Show up at 11
>Get called over by reception
>"So your appointment will be booked later, you can go."
>???
"When you book an appointment it's not actually at the time you booked it lol"
So why not fucking CALL ME UP
WHY DOES MY PHONE SAY 11AM

Attached: rip.jpg (250x250, 8K)

what? I don't understand what happened here

Feel like we're missing some vital detail here

sorry lads am angry
I used the website Patient Access to book an appointment right
And you choose what time you want your appointment
So I chose 11AM
I get a text 2 minutes later saying "your booking has been confirmed"
So I go to the doctors at 11AM
Reception calls me over
"Hello you shouldn't be here because we haven't booked you an appointment so we'll book something for you later and then you can come ok :)"
I'm at work later so I told them no
Why do they allow me to book an appointment at 11AM, send me a text saying "come at 11AM" and then say "you don't actually have an appointment you're supposed to come later"

Whelp, wanked again lads, time to restart.

>Patient Access
>expecting it to work properly
Next time you want an appointment phone your GP surgery. wow talking to a receptionist so difficult
It's your own fault for expecting any system like that to actually work.

I use patient access because "talking to a receptionist" is literally impossible at my doctors. Don't just assume I'm a mong.
This is how calling up works at my doctors:
>Wake up at 8:30 when they open.
>Call
>They hang up
>Call 10 minutes later
>They hang up
>Call every 10 minutes until 11AM
>They hang up
>They pick up at 11AM
>"Sorry you can't book an appointment this late, if you try patient access you can book appointments".
If you actually physically go in and book an appointment they tell you you can't book an appointment that day and come back tomorrow. Repeat forever.
Can't switch GPs before you suggest, been trying for 3 years.

I am going to lick my mum's anus. Tonight.

No more procrastination. No more proroguation. Just anal emancipation and pure relaxation.

Tonight I am popping the question. Tonight I am popping my tongue in her brown. Nothing will stop me.

All the interesting characters are leaving, we need new thread personalities fast

>Call 10 minutes later
>Call every 10 minutes until 11AM
>Don't just assume I'm a mong.
Sorry lad but it's difficult when you are a mong. Consider ringing until you get through rather than waiting 10 minutes. You know you can book appointments for a future date, right?

Morning lads. 6 hours on nofap, we're all gonna make it.

They havent left they're just not up for getting called a nonce everytime they're recognised.

haha yeah epic bro lol

Fuck off retard I love how you know my GP better than I do lmao
JUST BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FUTURE DATE DURRRRRRRRRRRR
Like oh yeah why didn't I consider that?
Why didn't I consider just "calling until I get through" which is literally what I just described doing? You're a fucking retard who should kill himself.

>talking to a personal 10/10 on hinge
>she only replies once a day after midnight and is more interested in my ex in my photos than me

If you know your gp so well why can't you get an appointment lmao
Imagine being an appointmentlet

What's wrong with you today?

>google hinge
>first result on google
>Hinge "Designed to be deleted."

Attached: 1555678848612.png (512x422, 231K)

I don't like Chika, they're a cookie cutter weeaboo attention whore, buy I don't think they're a nonce.
HHL on the other hand...

Yeah because you're guaranteed to not need it after you match with someone!

I wish I could delete these fucking apps. It's soup destroying.

Any actual verifiable post by him that confirms this?
Although we all know there's no escape. Everyone comes back.

I want him back too. I used to think I was really ugly, but compared to this guy i'm a veritable Chad.

I don't know how old you are (you didn't say), but assuming you're at least a few years older than the 18-20 range, the reason you see young girls as being more attractive now is because your biological urges are kicking in

waheey it's lunch time lads

Attached: 1567774132385.jpg (615x744, 58K)

Thinking about going on a keto/water fast diet to force my body to eat up some of this flab. No fats, no carbs, just lean meat.

*grabs trusty Dane Axe and heads for the britfeel buffet*

Champions League is back tonight lads, think I'll watch the Dortmund - Barcelona game.

Attached: bpvaagl75fj31.png (1186x623, 684K)

Think you need fats and carbs lad, have you considered exercise?

your kindeys are going to hurt

I struggle to see how someone who constantly posts sexualised drawings of children is not a nonce tbqh

This, he's an out and out filthy nonce cunt.

Unova Pokemon have come to Pokemon GO

Caught
>Lillipup
>Patrat
>Durant
>Purlion
>Foongus

>Unova
Absolutely based
Volcarona is best

Attached: 551F768D-2A4F-422D-B313-D074C194DAD2.jpg (850x1201, 1.14M)

vocaroo.com/i/s1o1tJoar28D

not a nonce just my personal cumslut

Does anyone believe in re-incarnation? I don't really, but I've had a couple of weird dreams and flashbacks in my life. Also I feel like i'm in the wrong place and I should be struggling on a farm in a wooded area somewhere. If it's true I think I might have been a fairly poor landowner one time. No gf in my flashbacks or dreams either...

>Does anyone believe in re-incarnation?
No, I do not.

stop posting on /lgbt/ pls

Why has shippy left? Literally didn't post for a day and the world ia apparently ending.
Disappointed by Mark's depature but then again I can safely say he'll be livestreaming himself totally cunted in a few days like usual.

>I can safely say he'll be livestreaming himself totally cunted in a few days like usual
Of course he will be, bless 'im.

Attached: seaside living.png (1365x768, 661K)

mummy mummy hurry with the lunchy wunchi

Attached: plan week 7.png (3832x1924, 182K)

I hope Mark and Tim both sort their lives out

so I just put shippy's face into this thing and...he's royalty?

Attached: baron shippy.png (1513x1003, 1.18M)

fookin ell back to work then

Attached: NCJM_David-Carey-03-copynu.jpg (810x539, 44K)

>having to plan to drink 500 ml of water
>planning to watch anime and brush teeth
god youre so fucking pathetic. stop drawing, painting and playing guitar it won't go anywhere you're just wasting your time

*dabs on u*
every day I get stronger

Baron Von Kiddyfiddler is his actual IRL title.

Explains why he's such a paedophile.

Baron Von Grumble used to have great bike rage rides into London back in the day

Jow Forums would destroy him

Anyone tried Charlie Bigham's? 7 quid for a ready meal is bloody shocking but they must be good for that price.

Was talking to a colleague who's 23 yesterday. She was saying how when shw was 16 she dated a 26 year old. How at the time she thought she was so mature and he used to say things like you're so mature and you're more interesting than other girls.
Long and short of it is looking back she feels disgusted and that guy was basically grooming a child. Really regrets it and it really isn't healthy.

Couldn't stop thinking about Shippy the whole time and was laughing at she was like it's not funny it's traumatic.

4.2 / 5 Stars

waitrose.com/ecom/products/charlie-bigham's-sweet-potato-&-bean-chilli-with-rice/790643-673827-673828#productReviews

Should be 5/5 for that price. Make your own.

Still looking for a house share me lads
Got the house
Willing to share
Just need a buddy innit. Anyone need somewhere?

wtf she on about 16 is legal age

Nah am good ta.
Host's back why not get him in. You could pop cameras up and film it. Take your show to the next level

she can still have him prosecuted

>prosecuted

how?

i know a girl who lied and said she was 15 to get her ex jailed

he did abuse but she lied so his punishment would be more severe

7.50 per meal

No idea Tim eats them every day

Day 4 of constant tinnitus.

>was laughing at she was like it's not funny it's traumatic.

Attached: n52.jpg (474x536, 15K)

>more severe
yeah life ruining
I'd string up all these little whores, they can't control their sexual desires so go for rough, 'bad bois'. Don't know a single decent lad that has entered these sort of relationships. And it is enter, which is mutual, otherwise it'd be straight up rape.
In short, women are 40% at fault in these situations.

I'd say hospital food is a step down but it's not that bad really, some of it is quality. Just find yourself a ward cook who can speak English

if im 20 and havent developed at all since i was like 15 and i fancy a 16 or 17 year old who has their shit together who is the nonce