You have to be social to survive in this worlds

>you have to be social to survive in this worlds

why can't everything just be automatic? why can't I just automatically get a job based on my bio without interviews and shit and work entirely from home? why do I have to go out to buy food? Why can't I just get it delivered via a tube or something so I just open a cover in a wall and take it right from my seat? I hope the future will be like this

2019 sucks

IT FUCKING SUCKS

Attached: 1568565045037.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

>you have to be social to survive in this worlds
No you don't.

>getting a job without doing interviews
You can apply through the internet, but I wouldn't suggest becoming a wageslave. There are ways to work from home too.
>why do I have to go out to buy food?
You don't. There are apps where you can just order groceries or even fast food right to your door.

this problem would've been avoided if you actually went out as a kid ig, i'm in the same position so i'm only guessing. thing is, earlier periods in history forced people to be social and fit even though it was dangerous.
that's why i'm trying to live like those days with modern medicine and technology to get the best of both worlds.

>can apply through the internet
still have to prove yourself in person that you are worthy enough, I want it to be completely automatic
>There are apps where you can just order groceries or even fast food right to your door
you still have to interact with person that delivers it to you, I want it to come in directly to my room so I can just take it without even getting up, maybe it would work somehow with drones

Yes, well.. it is still very different from what humanity was like only 20 years ago so, I'm sure you'll get that future you want soon enough.

You don't really want to be a shutin/hermit now do you? Almost killed myself after 3 years of that shit with multiple admissions to the psych ward during that time, was I just weak? Idk you tell me. Give it 6 months and you'll be mentally ill and over that lifestyle

There is a big difference between being an asocial hermit and being a mentally ill hikkikomori

Attached: hw.png (884x508, 492K)

Someone has to build all this new infrastructure and when the world consists of people like you that's not going to happen.

Lucky for him the world doesn't consist of people like him and so he doesn't have to do anything.

>I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO DO THE MOST SIMPLE SHIT
>WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST COME TO ME?
>WAAAAAAAH LIFE HARD :(((((
0/10

Attached: 1398443165361.png (255x192, 100K)

nigga I'm neet for 7 years now, I hate normies so badly that I decided to die completely alone

Nigga, the automatic world is approaching us fast and it's NOT a good thing. It makes us desensitized, makes us lose hope and our will, we don't have to do a thing and it rots our brains. We're not evolving, we're devolving from this shit and garbage like YOU is the reason for it. Comfort and pleasure is all that matters to you. To appreciate happiness and pleasure one must also feel struggle or these othet feelings are empty feelings. There is always a balance to all things. Stop contributing to the falling society, you dumb, young, spineless vermin.

Attached: 1FB185F9-3343-4D1C-B5F0-43D124CF9149.jpg (909x1024, 60K)

No you don't and the only social thing you need to do is go on Grindr and occasionally have sex or get TOPPED

It is a good thing. The wageslavery must end.

Attached: 1567589249064.png (680x797, 388K)

>hard life GOOD
get out boomer retard, technology is going to rule the humanity and you can't change shit about it

Stupid and gay. AI allowing us to be NEET is good

"Durr if you don't sell your labor to a master your life will be terrible"
Extreme cope

You are a slave if you think like that.

And that's why you complain on the internet how shitty your life is, become and end if the road tranny and coomer? Because you want to comfortable? Slave hivemind. You might aswell be dead because you will never attempt to improve.

>and that's why you complain
no you retard, I'm complaining cuz I have to sell my body and soul to some greedy old fuck in order to survive, fuck that shit, you're brainwashed cuck and telling others what to do is your coping mechanism

i live for nothing but to spite death and every effort that i have to put up on top of that is too much.

Attached: 1492875654724.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

We as humans have strived for effortless comfort since the dawn of time. We made fires so we could experience the comfort of warmth. We made houses so we could experience the comfort of security. We made cars so we could experience the comfort of not having to walk everywhere, and so on.

Attached: 1560932110797.jpg (700x550, 66K)

not enough for me cuz I'm socially inept, we still haven't reached the level where people only interact with each other through technology, this is all I want

reality is garbage, virtual world is limitless and can be anything you want

My issue isn't so much the social interaction itself but the fact that you must pretend all the time.
You can't just say things as they are and behave in a way natural to you, you must play the social games of pretending and lie all the time if you want to be "accepted".