How is dating a trans girl any different than settling for a slightly ugly cis girl?

How is dating a trans girl any different than settling for a slightly ugly cis girl?

Attached: 1568606789729.jpg (1986x3241, 564K)

The dick, Op. Thats the difference

With a trans "girl" you are desperate and gay, with a ugly girl you are just desperate

The actual girl has a vagina you can fuck.

So does a trans girl? Sometimes they have two

You know when you go to the bathroom after your sister or mom has been using it and the lingering scent of what went down in there is sorta aromatic?
It won't be when it's a tranny, and that's a huge problem since you're left with no choice but to use the back door if you want to engage in penetrative sex with the person.

They can't breed

When you're dating a girl, you're dating a girl.

When you're dating a trans, you're dating a man.

A mutilated dick is not a vagina. Also everyone is judging you when you're not around.

you can't knock her up and have ugly children

one of them is a girl

As far as I'm aware they aren't. If date a trans girl who passed well enough, I don't want children anyways and no periods would be a plus as opposed to a straight relationship.

The only issues I see are as follows:
1. Girls can be cute lounging around in pajamas with no makeup on, especially if you like them. I'm not sure this is possible if you're trans, they seem to only be presentable in nice clothes with hair and makeup done.

2. At least with a female(female) she will get less attractive with age but only slightly if she takes care of herself. I can't see a girl(male) not being disgusting int past the age of 29.

>only slightly less
Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Sounds like projection my dude

I regularly get off to milfs and gilfs. If you can't that's not my problem but hey, I guess not everyone is. I'm not able to get off to non white/Asian women and that curse effects me every day because I'm pretty sure white women are the most likely to ruin your life.

We all have our burdons to bear man.

You have had sex with a makeup wearing cross dreassing man and you don't realize that femininity and neoteny are interconnected. That's why you're gay. You're gay but not okay with stubble.

>Girls can be cute lounging around in pajamas with no makeup on
t. hasn't seen a girl without makeup

if you don't pass as a girl without make up and with messy hair and boring clothes you don't really pass. ageing also depends a lot on genetics and if you are subject to stuff like smoke, booze and sun. so yeah it's just making the chances slimmer.

I don't know why you seem to think I've had sex with a mtf tranny before, I haven't, and I never said I did.

Coincidentally though I have had sex with a ftm trans person though, I fucked him right in the pussy. How gay was that? (I'm actually not kidding, I met them on r9k and they lived close by so we were friends with benefits for a while.)

you had sex with female to male transgender? and he was your fuckbuddy for a while? why was he transitioning then, to attract and fuck more men as a man? that doesn't make sense and it also sounds totally gay

she* my bad, technically a transitioning female is still a female

>how is dating a man any different from settling for a woman?
Fixed your question, tranny.

>nono not a mtf tranny
>a ftm
Gayer than I thought user. Gayer than I thought.
>met through a site of loners
>the Jow Forums no less
Gay on multiple levels. Stop it.

I want to have a family, also I do not want to fuck a butthole, or a man in general.

He claimed to be a male in a females body who just happened to also be a gay male. I don't really care enough to question it, it's not my business nor do I completely understand it but whatever, pussy is pussy, I wasn't going to turn down a commitment free easy supply of irl puss for a while.

Wait so is fucking a mtf gay or is fucking a ftm gay? Be consistent.

Well the main difference is that one is still an actual girl, while the other is a man dressed as a girl

Because trans people are almost always ungodly headcases, hence the 40% meme.

Well, they have a dick...

>without makeup this ftm is manly
Then not hrt tier.
>this man with a vagina is fine though
>older women fine though

Straight males are into actually youthful feminine faces that look better without clown makeup, not worse. Gay is fetishism, clown makeup is too. Ur gay.

I didn't say the man with the vagina was fine, attractive, desirable, or optimal. I said it was a source of easy commitment free pussy with almost no effort on my part. There's a difference. It's just like pumping and dumping a fat girl.

No condoms and more anal sex.

I thought the 40% meme was about how many cops self-report/have been convicted of being domestic abusers

yes this is the true meaning

gaping wound that is in a constant state of trying to repair itself is actually literally biologically the same as a vagina

I literally have never met or seen anyone either online or in real life that prefers a trans person after the bottom surgery. I honestly don't understand why any of them do it. If someone wasn't okay with you being trans with a dick they aren't going to think any better of you without it. Not to mention it is pretty fucking disgusting and I don't know who would want to fuck that.

Just keep your dick.

This is a big difference and shouldn't be overlooked. They've still got man bowels and will still produce man shits, they won't smell like girl shits and when they fart it will be the flatulence of a man.

Going out with a tranny will be a case of constantly mentally spinning plates to convince yourself that they are actually a real girl.

>have two
user vaginas and assholes are very different. If you know girls that shit and fart out their vaginas then they need hospital treatment stat. Retard