I LOVE A DUDE FROM Jow Forums FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK

I LOVE A DUDE FROM Jow Forums FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK

Attached: 89350BBC-5932-465D-932B-7550216F0996.png (640x399, 259K)

>OVE A DUDE FROM Jow Forums FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK

gay

is it me
this comment is original

Elaborate op, why do you think so?
Reminder that fags can't truly love each other, but will just feel friendship that turns into degenerate sexual acts once in a while.

i am female; he is just a very cool guy and i don't think i'm good enough for him in terms of my personality and looks

>still have feelings for the girl you talked to on Jow Forums
>its been years and she's definitely forgotten you

Worst feel

If he still wants to be around you, despite what you think, i might have good news for you.

How do you know what he looks like? what do you mean by cool, does his shitposts make you troth out your gash? Please provide more info, I'm curious about this user and want to know more about him. If there's something different about the guy that separates him from the herd, I want to know his secrets

She's moved to discord, go there if you want to form another internet relationship

thank you, i recently jokingly told my feelings to him and he is still talking to me
we met on a specific board, later we kept on talking through instagram, and after that we met up since we just so happen to live nearby. He is very funny and we have a lot of shared interests that I don't want to share justincase..

But what if it turns out he has a small willy?

i don't care about that

oregano

what boaord was it?

a creative one

>liking anyone who browses Jow Forums
i feel sorry for the parents who raised you 18 years to see you end up in this accursed fate

Attached: 41174991_2240591739349545_5059144335618998272_n.jpg (491x591, 22K)

I wish I had somebody to love anymore. Now I just get ghosted before I can even develop any feelings.

Attached: 1552456093025.jpg (840x700, 368K)

>saying it like it means anything
People marry their own classmates just because they share a school, having 4c as common ground is the same

People in school go there to have a future, and they do,most of the times hit a jackpot
Meanwhile people here...

Attached: 1526350771899.jpg (500x375, 44K)

People here make good money, its the same as real life.

He is a very nice guy

aha i was the same it's painfully nice

Im sorry to her that user, who ghosted you?